Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Wow - I didn't realize that witch hunting was so tiring! Lucky for me there were five well-advertised witch gatherings in NYC last night.
The first was Caravan Gitane's "Move All Hell" at the Williamsburg Hotel. That one is in Brooklyn and has electronic music, DJ's and a discussion of Egypt for some reason. I bagged 39 witches there. There were plenty more but I kept getting kicked out.
Then there was Kostume Kult's "To Hell and Bosch." Lots of interesting costumes. Net witch kill: 20.
I moseyed over to what I thought was going to be a wash-out, The Poetry Brothel's 10th Annual Masquerade. Yes, lots of poetry, but The Poetry Brothel is an interactive poetry experience set up as a decadent fin de siècle brothel. Poets performing under pseudonyms offer private, one-on-one readings of their original work in candlelit back rooms…for money. The main room presents an immersive literary cabaret that fuses poetry, burlesque, live music, vaudeville, aerials, performance art, visual art, magic, and mysticism. All of this, of course, is demonic and wicked, with plenty of witches in attendance. I nabbed 40 here!
By that time I was so tired, I missed the Blood Ball and Sweet Sweet Horror Halloween. There were also tarot card readings for free in Spanish Harlem, a black mass by invitation only by a coven in Alphabet City - I wasn't invited - and several other opportunities for good hunting.
I sent the required proof via Fed Ex and I hope I am a contender for the grand prize. TOTAL COUNT: 99 servants of the devil slain.
X
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Gosh, it is possible! I had plum forgotten about her. Now that I think about it, I recall seeing a female wearing that frock last spring, just about the time I went away for several weeks (Pastor Ezekiel will attest to that, we were together at a retreat).Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
It couldn't be the remains of one of the past Mrs. Hutchins', impossible, right?
Such a shame if that is her. She has lost so much weight! I'll have to send one of the kids out there with Sheriff Lumpkin to see if there is any identification.
If it turns out to positively be her, I guess I'll have to submit papers to the life insurance company. That woman constantly makes me do things for her!
Jesus had the common decency to return from His entombment after three days!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Not a great night. Seems the kids only found a few witches and a few of them were not really witches, just jigaboos
out looking for pies to steal. 
One of the kids found a pile of bones in a uncovered well on my property. So that was pretty neat.
Funny, she reminds me of someone. The cloak is familiar.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Are you implying you are one of those cutters? If so, I heard a little ditty that might be useful. 'Cut along the rails and not across'. Makes a lot of sense.Originally posted by Megan1993 View PostNot when you're encouraging illegal activity and ontop of it a creepy stalker who attributes his hardons with witch craft.
I got an idea if his part causes him to sin why not cut it off?
Mathew 5:30
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, andcast it from thee: for it is profitable for theethat one of thy members should perish, and notthat thy whole body should be cast into hell
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Too far and I am sure there are other Christians where you are. I am in Virginia nestled between the bosoms of the Shenandoah mountains. Though I suspect you are lying. All witches lie. Jesus sees you fibbing and it makes him weep. Cruel.Originally posted by Megan1993 View PostI'm in Waycross Georgia come at me bro
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Not when you're encouraging illegal activity and ontop of it a creepy stalker who attributes his hardons with witch craft.Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View PostPerhaps dear, you should mind your own business.

I got an idea if his part causes him to sin why not cut it off?
Mathew 5:30
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, andcast it from thee: for it is profitable for theethat one of thy members should perish, and notthat thy whole body should be cast into hell
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
At 8:00 there's an orgy in the woods scheduled with my coven thennsome demon raising oh and I'll be conjuring myself into an owl. Hoot hoot!Originally posted by James Hutchins View PostAre you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian™ is calm as a cucumber.
Well I'm waiting in Waycross even have the dunking booth ready. Well come at bro thou shall not suffer a which to live...
Coven orgy happening at obdiahs Okefenokee deepest part of the swamp.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
I'm in Waycross Georgia come at me broOriginally posted by James Hutchins View PostAre you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian™ is calm as a cucumber.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Are you a witch? Where will you be tonight? No doubt she will lie, all witches lie, that is one of the ways you can tell. Also by them thrashing when dunked in a river, a True Christian(tm) is calm as a cucumber.Originally posted by Megan1993 View PostI got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Perhaps dear, you should mind your own business.Originally posted by Megan1993 View PostI got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
I got an idea why not stop being a stalker and mind your own business? I know you believe souts equals witches but stalking people is wrong.Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View PostI think I may have found one. She is clearly wanton. She is clearly using vile influences upon men to inspire lustful thoughts. She has a cat which stares at me in far too meaningful a way as if it knows the effect her wicked spells have on my privy member. She moved in recently to the house down the street and wears scandalous attire and is seeing men for sexual gratification, that much is clear - I have seen them through my binoculars.
Should I torture a confession out of her first or just kill her swiftly and secretly?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
Exodus 22:18 - Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Leviticus 20:27 - A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them.
Deuteronomy 18:10 - There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
--------------------------------------------------------------
For witches, not just death but two deaths.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
The Hutchin's Klan gearing up for another fun event! It is a real hoot to see a four year old fire off a 1911 with a magnum load. While it often obliterates teh witch or demon, making the beast ineligible for the official count, you cannot beat the fun with a Staff of Jesus(tm)! The girls use fire because they are all to weak to handle a gun. They will throw a few foil wrapped potatoes in as well. No waste at the Hutchin's Plantation, LLC.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2017 Witch Hunt!
I think I may have found one. She is clearly wanton. She is clearly using vile influences upon men to inspire lustful thoughts. She has a cat which stares at me in far too meaningful a way as if it knows the effect her wicked spells have on my privy member. She moved in recently to the house down the street and wears scandalous attire and is seeing men for sexual gratification, that much is clear - I have seen them through my binoculars.
Should I torture a confession out of her first or just kill her swiftly and secretly?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: