X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask an Ex-Negro

You sir, are a great detective.

I am the least racist living being on this site. Unfortunately a lot of people ITT do not share the same ideals and so we have divides.

Comment

Thank you, but the real glory is upon God. When God is the flashlight you hold to see in the dark, should you thank your eyesight or God's light?
      I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
      Matthew 7:22
      Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
      Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Wow. This is sad. Your BLACK, skin color DOES NOT CHANGE. And Negras???? Wow.. I thought that this church wasn't racist. And i was personally interested in joining the church. Haha this is bull shit! First of all, you WHITE men love black girls huge asses cause theyre bug, soft and pillowy and they also give extra soft support than a white womans flat boney ass. Lol Fucking asses, how could you think like that? Like the blacks are any different? what, skin color and the fact that theyre WAYYY more incredible athelets than the whites and most other races? well guess what? the fastest person alive was BLACK, BLACK men and women have a better stronger gene pool than the WHITES plus they all can actually learn faster than whites. Believe it or not, but in a study done in my area, most african americans learned a specific piece of ecology faster than the whites, mexicans and the asains were the second right after the blacks. Wow i just gave you guys somthing else to be more self conceionceous about yourselfs. Blacks being smarter than the white. haha funny huh? funny cause its so ironic. Bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanity is key View Post
          Wow. This is sad. Your BLACK, skin color DOES NOT CHANGE. And Negras???? Wow.. I thought that this church wasn't racist. And i was personally interested in joining the church. Haha this is bull shit! First of all, you WHITE men love black girls huge asses cause theyre bug, soft and pillowy and they also give extra soft support than a white womans flat boney ass. Lol piffleing asses, how could you think like that? Like the blacks are any different? what, skin color and the fact that theyre WAYYY more incredible athelets than the whites and most other races? well guess what? the fastest person alive was BLACK, BLACK men and women have a better stronger gene pool than the WHITES plus they all can actually learn faster than whites. Believe it or not, but in a study done in my area, most african americans learned a specific piece of ecology faster than the whites, mexicans and the asains were the second right after the blacks. Wow i just gave you guys somthing else to be more self conceionceous about yourselfs. Blacks being smarter than the white. haha funny huh? funny cause its so ironic. Bitch.
          So Black people are superior (obviously not in English, but meh) yet that statement doesn't strike you as racist?

Racism is not tolerated on this site.
          Drama queen

Comment

this is the most racist thing i have ever read in an online forum
            you should all be ashamed
            this site should be removed because it offends those who choose to have alternative lifestyles and beliefs and that is wrong and discriminatory and i know discrimination when i see it

Comment

Originally posted by John Smith View Post
              this is the most racist thing i have ever read in an online forum you should all be ashamed
              Because we all, like Sister BelieverInGod, are against racism?
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

wow, master of Godly debating..

I gonna learn some skills from you.

I debated atheists, evolutionists... Though I never loose because I have the Truth, it iwll be best to learn how to win them, and humiliate them also
                Creation Science Evangelism |Prison Planet |Jesus is Savior |Creation Wiki |Bible Gateway |Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Comment

After reading this thread, I still have one unanswered question about negras. When one makes the transition from negro to ex-negro, does the penis shrink?
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                    After reading this thread, I still have one unanswered question about negras. When one makes the transition from negro to ex-negro, does the penis shrink?
                    Unfortunately nobody will know except his wife and doctor.
                    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                      Obviously, I'm not (nor were) a negro by any stretch but the idea that negroidal males are more endowed in their procreatory organs is merely a myth. There have been scientific studies which show size is pretty universal across all races. I do believe this myth must have arose because negro men are constantly more turgid than other men. They walk around all day with erections just looking for women to rape. So, to ignorant, it would appear that they are "bigger".

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Malaysia_Christian View Post
                        wow, master of Godly debating..

I gonna learn some skills from you.

I debated atheists, evolutionists... Though I never loose because I have the Truth, it iwll be best to learn how to win them, and humiliate them also
                        I pray that one of the other True Christians have alerted the Moderators about you and your "comments". I see right through your Islamofascist-translations of actual Christian words. I mean, the only grammatically-correct and correctly spelled parts of your post were
                        atheists, evolutionists...
                        No doubt, you've MASTERed deBATEs with those scoundrels.

I will be watching you, and I'll be wearing my KJV-filtered x-ray specs, too!

Comment

Originally posted by trog View Post
                          I pray that one of the other True Christians have alerted the Moderators about you and your "comments". I see right through your Islamofascist-translations of actual Christian words. I mean, the only grammatically-correct and correctly spelled parts of your post were No doubt, you've MASTERed deBATEs with those scoundrels.

I will be watching you, and I'll be wearing my KJV-filtered x-ray specs, too!
                          Good retort...to a 2 month old thread.......not
                          sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                          Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                          Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                          Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Good retort...to a 2 month old thread.......not
                            ...replies the imbecile still using the antiquated "not" rejoinder to try and be hip and fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by trog View Post
                              ...replies the imbecile still using the antiquated "not" rejoinder to try and be hip and fresh.
                              Are you the guy that does those GEICO commercials? You're funny.
                              Last edited by Benedict A. Davis; 06-03-2010, 12:38 AM. Reason: sp
                              sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                              Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                              Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                              Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

No, I'm just jealous 'cause I don't have a Winnebago.

I do have a mini-bagel, but it's obviously a Joo trick to get us proper worshipers to choke to death, so I've left it on the counter, and when it's hard as their heads, I'll chuck it at the first Hebe I see!

Comment

Working...
                                X