X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How to be a Good True Christian™ Wife

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    Hello, dear. I'm not really sure how to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt:

Your husband is a sodomite on his way to :

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

There is only one proper home for a penis, and it is not a mouth or a rear end!
    Originally posted by Esther B. View Post
    I was going to say the same thing as Basilissa. There is one other thing I'd like to add. Sex is only to be used for the purpose of creating new Soldiers for Christ, and that is not possible if the mouth or bottom is used.
    Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
    Yes. I assume by bottom she means back bottom, not front bottom? Any interest in that area is the sign of a sodomite.

(This Sister has suggested elsewhere that her husband shows unnatural interest in tending her lady-garden, and I wonder if he may be a hairdresser.)
    Sisters, I thank you to your help. It seems wrong to me, but by the same token.....he is my husband. How do I guide him to seeing this without enraging him? This is a delicate matter. I do not want to go to hell, but I am worried that whatever I do here I will go to hell - either by refusing my husband or by partaking in sinful carnal acts. I have attempted this conversation with my husband but he has quoted Ephesians at me. 4:16 to be precise, "by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love"

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Sister, you are quite right. There is only one place for the penis, and that is its rightful home, the wife's birth cannon. I will say, however, in the spirit of sharing wisdom in truth and love (Ephesians 4:15), that there may be times when a True Christian™ has been led by the Holy Spirit Himself to ferret out sin and demonic influences through unconventional means. We know from history the Lord Almighty Himself can create pregnancy where there could be none (Matthew 1:23), so how difficult could it be to move the man's seed from various organs and orifices to the womb of the submissive wife to nurture and protect the righteous seed of the faithful? Let's not forget that the loving wife will follow the orders of her devout, True Christian™ husband even if in her flesh she feels demeaned, disgusted, and even frightened and horrified. We know all good things come to those who are in His Good Grace (Romans 8:28), and that includes accepting in faith the command laid on the faithful husband by his own Master and Redeemer. After all, surely Joshua felt foolish marching around the city of Jericho with naught but a few trumpets and musicians, not yet knowing how the LORD would be glorified through his obedience (Joshua 6:4). Let us recall the Divine Plan need not make sense to us, it needs only be honored by us.

If a True Christian™ husband commands his wife to do something that doesn't make sense,
    she ought to remember he is only following orders from his commander.

I hope you understand that this applies only to True Christian™ men, as all others are clearly working from a position of gratifying the lusts of the flesh. True Christian™ men have given up those childish ways and are simply following orders (John 14:15). Let's not shed tears over the humility our flesh suffers, no matter how repulsive the orders, no matter how disgraceful the action, no matter how frightening the event, no matter how demeaning and humiliating the circumstances. These things are all trifles when considering our Heavenly Reward for unconditional obedience.
    I truly wish this to be true, as the bible tells me both that this is a sin, but that to deny my husband anything is also a sin. I will ray on this matter, but I must accept until then that I will be beaten for my discomfort on the matter. This is not a sufficient reason for divorce, at times like this I wish I had a Christian community here in Ireland so that I would havpe a pastor I could approach and speak too.

I do not understand how both paths are a sin, this is a matter that is much more complicated then I can understand,

1 Corinthians Chapter 7
    "And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace."

My husband does not want me to leave, nor do I wish to divorce or lose my children, it is also*a sin to do those
    Matthew 12:25
    "kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand"

It does say any sexual relations beyond procreation are a sin, this is very true, Jude 1:7 says it quite well, "manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire"

However, there is also the inflict within martial obligations, such as
    Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge"
    And for the husband is the head
    Ephesians 5:22 "women, submit yourselves u to your husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church, and he is saviour of the body"
    But it also tells me 1 Corinthians 7:2 "Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband"

This is a very troubling matter, I fear either way I am doomed. Does anyone have advice for how I can speak with my husband on this, that does not result in my being beaten and his taking what he wants regardless? I do not want to burn in hell.
    Mark 14:38 'watch ye and foray, lest ye enter into temptation, the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak'

Thessalonians 5:17 'pray without ceasing'

Comment

Well you're a foreigner and a woman, so chances are pretty good that you're going to burn in hell. In fact there is great debate amoungst learned theologians about whether or not a woman even has a soul.

Your job is to Pray, cook, clean, make Christian babies (sons), and do your husband's bidding. Don't get uppity.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by whiteroses View Post
        Sisters, I thank you to your help. It seems wrong to me, but by the same token.....he is my husband. How do I guide him to seeing this without enraging him? This is a delicate matter. I do not want to go to hell, but I am worried that whatever I do here I will go to hell - either by refusing my husband or by partaking in sinful carnal acts. I have attempted this conversation with my husband but he has quoted Ephesians at me. 4:16 to be precise, "by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love"

I truly wish this to be true, as the bible tells me both that this is a sin, but that to deny my husband anything is also a sin. I will ray on this matter, but I must accept until then that I will be beaten for my discomfort on the matter. This is not a sufficient reason for divorce, at times like this I wish I had a Christian community here in Ireland so that I would havpe a pastor I could approach and speak too.

I do not understand how both paths are a sin, this is a matter that is much more complicated then I can understand,

1 Corinthians Chapter 7
        "And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace."

My husband does not want me to leave, nor do I wish to divorce or lose my children, it is also*a sin to do those
        Matthew 12:25
        "kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand"

It does say any sexual relations beyond procreation are a sin, this is very true, Jude 1:7 says it quite well, "manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire"

However, there is also the inflict within martial obligations, such as
        Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge"
        And for the husband is the head
        Ephesians 5:22 "women, submit yourselves u to your husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church, and he is saviour of the body"
        But it also tells me 1 Corinthians 7:2 "Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband"

This is a very troubling matter, I fear either way I am doomed. Does anyone have advice for how I can speak with my husband on this, that does not result in my being beaten and his taking what he wants regardless? I do not want to burn in hell.
        My dear, it is clear you have carefully looked at Scripture, and for that I commend you! Personally, as a fellow, foolish woman, I would say obey your husband. Why? Because he is your lord and master "Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement." That verse also says to do well, and that means to obey your husband! Ultimately your husband is responsible for his and your souls for you are a part of him, "The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man." Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." Genesis 2:23-24, Ephesians 5:23, "For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

YiC,
        Elizabeth
        "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

• Re: How to be a Good True Christian(tm) Wife

Very helpful tips! I usually do all of these things besides number 5 and number 7, and these little things have made George very happy! I'm so glad that I know my true place in the household!
          God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
          Revelation 12:9
          Job 39:9

Comment

Working...
          X