X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrJIMMY
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Mar 2008
    • 31

    #1

    Who Wants to Greco-Roman Wrestle?

    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

    I believe in God an sometimes find myself wodnering why I believe everything that was written 2000 years ago, advice please?
  • MrJIMMY
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Mar 2008
    • 31

    #2
    Re: Madness?

    Sorry, here's what I meant to say:

    Originally posted by MrJIMMY View Post
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

    I believe in God and I sometimes find myself wondering why I believe everything that was written 2000 years ago, advice please?
    It's just a book, how do I know it's not merely fiction?

    Comment

    • Talitha
      Deaconess
      Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
      True Christian™
      • Oct 2026
      • 15118

      #3
      Re: Madness?

      Originally posted by MrJIMMY View Post
      THIS IS SPARTA!!!
      You can start by tithing to your favorite Church and stop imagining we are Greek

      The Bible was written by God. If you don't believe God then you shall Burn in Hell

      Easy.

      Sister Talitha

      Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


      HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



      Comment

      • MrJIMMY
        Unsaved trash
         
        • Mar 2008
        • 31

        #4
        Re: Madness?

        I do believe in God and his word, but nevertheless I still find myself doubting my faith from time to time. I apologise for the Thread title, I'm watching one of my favourite films: 300.

        Comment

        • MrJIMMY
          Unsaved trash
           
          • Mar 2008
          • 31

          #5
          Re: Madness?

          Originally posted by Talitha View Post
          You can start by tithing to your favorite Church and stop imagining we are Greek

          The Bible was written by God. If you don't believe God then you shall Burn in Hell

          Easy.
          And why worry about burning in Hell, when I'm not sure Hell is a real place?

          I'm sorry if I sound annoying, I just really don't want to lose my faith

          Comment

          • Talitha
            Deaconess
            Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
            True Christian™
            • Oct 2026
            • 15118

            #6
            Re: Madness?

            Originally posted by MrJIMMY View Post
            I do believe in God and his word, but nevertheless I still find myself doubting my faith from time to time. I apologise for the Thread title, I'm watching one of my favourite films: 300.
            You own a Cinema?
            You do realize that most Films are made by the Joos?

            Sister Talitha

            Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


            HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



            Comment

            • MrJIMMY
              Unsaved trash
               
              • Mar 2008
              • 31

              #7
              Re: Madness?

              Why was the thread title changed? It makes me sound like a filthy homer. I do not mean to sound as though I am making a move on you, but you are an attractive lady =)

              Comment

              • Born Again Bob
                True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 2318

                #8
                Re: Madness?

                Dear Friend,

                Originally posted by MrJIMMY View Post
                Why was the thread title changed? It makes me sound like a filthy homer.
                If you're sitting around watching the oily naked-chested beefcake bonanza that is 300, we know exactly what you are. We can help you, but only if you surrender your sins to Jesus.

                Yours in Him,
                bab

                Comment

                • MrJIMMY
                  Unsaved trash
                   
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 31

                  #9
                  Re: Madness?

                  Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                  You own a Cinema?
                  You do realize that most Films are made by the Joos?
                  I own a television if that's what you mean, oh dear, I'll turn off this film immediately - filthy joos.

                  Comment

                  • MrJIMMY
                    Unsaved trash
                     
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 31

                    #10
                    Re: Madness?

                    I have to go out now - I have a job interview, but thank you very much for the advice and I look forward to getting more help off you kind people later.

                    Comment

                    • Talitha
                      Deaconess
                      Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                      True Christian™
                      • Oct 2026
                      • 15118

                      #11
                      Re: Madness?

                      Originally posted by MrJIMMY View Post
                      I own a television if that's what you mean, oh dear, I'll turn off this film immediately - filthy joos.
                      God does not condone watching films on Television that have obviously been purchase under the counter from that slant eyed gentleman who copies them in the Cinema.

                      Sister Talitha

                      Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                      HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                      Comment

                      • Bobby-Joe
                        Landover Security Superviser
                        Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                        NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 18405

                        #12
                        Re: Madness?

                        Originally posted by MrJIMMY View Post
                        I have to go out now - I have a job interview, but thank you very much for the advice and I look forward to getting more help off you kind people later.
                        Well friend be sure to come back and let us help out your issues over oil chested beefy men. I am sure some good Christian brother fellowship will do wonders for you.

                        Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                        Hot Must ReadThreads!


                        Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                        Comment

                        • MrJIMMY
                          Unsaved trash
                           
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 31

                          #13
                          Re: Madness?

                          Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                          God does not condone watching films on Television that have obviously been purchase under the counter from that slant eyed gentleman who copies them in the Cinema.
                          Actually I bought them off the interent so for all I know they could indeed have been illegally copied; I have now binned every DVD I own to avoid owning anything illegal.

                          I assure all of you that I have not been watching this film because of the naked flesh of the men on this film - I have been watching it because I am writing a newspaper article about how society has changed from the time period of the film; I am definately no filthy homer - I despise them all.

                          Comment

                          • Nobar King
                            Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                            Christ's Guardian
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 23748

                            #14
                            Re: Madness?

                            Originally posted by MrJIMMY View Post
                            Actually I bought them off the interent so for all I know they could indeed have been illegally copied; I have now binned every DVD I own to avoid owning anything illegal.
                            He bought it off the internet.
                            I assure all of you that I have not been watching this film because of the naked flesh of the men on this film - I have been watching it because I am writing a newspaper article about how society has changed from the time period of the film; I am definately no filthy homer - I despise them all.
                            What newspaper do you write for that allows you to use those homer movies as reference?
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                            Comment

                            • Mrs. Mary Whitford
                              Ladies of Landover Senior VP
                              One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
                              Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
                              True Christian™
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 12414

                              #15
                              Re: Madness?

                              Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              What newspaper do you write for that allows you to use those homer movies as reference?
                              Wouldn't that be pretty much all the LIEberal media? What he needs to do is find a reputable news source to write for, like Drudge or World Net Daily.
                              Posted via Prayer

                              1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

                              Blogging for CHRIST!
                              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                              My Ladies of Landover profile!

                              Comment

                              Working...