X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Furry Sinner Whine

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    And your point being? Are you seriously trying to criticize God?
    Mocking God dear pastor? Never Child, NEVER. But I will surely remember not to except any invitations to a pot luck dinner at your church.. The flesh of human children is not my cup of tea. Call it a pet peeve of this good Christian soul.
    I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8

Comment

• Re: Furry Sinner Whine

Originally posted by Princessnowhere View Post
      Mocking God dear pastor? Never Child, NEVER. But I will surely remember not to except any invitations to a pot luck dinner at your church.. The flesh of human children is not my cup of tea. Call it a pet peeve of this good Christian soul.
      Not much of a Christian soul are you? DEU 28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
      X