X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rev. Jim Osborne
    True Christian™ Televangelist
    Director of Fundraising and Tithing
    On the Look Out for Wife #6!
    True Christian™
    • Jun 2009
    • 8622

    #31
    Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

    Surely there is nothing wrong with letting Johnny and Angels go on a few chaperoned dates, is there? Even though Angels came here a godless Englishwoman, she has recently accepted Christ as her Savior (thanks to my prayer I gave her, of course) and could provide to Johnny a suitable wife. Johnny is a very simple-minded man, not asking much from a woman...just being Christian, knowing how to prepare catfish, and repair outboard motors. Surely with enough teaching and patience, Angels can learn the fine art of catfish cuisine and the technical expertise of fixing all sorts of outboard motors. Then them two would be good to go!

    Oh, and I'm not trying to jinx anything, but if they do get married....I am in charge of throwing the bachelor party! The bachelor party we're having for Officer Don right now is insanely wild wholesome and mildly amusing. In fact, I'm on the laptop right now but I gotta go because a uh, certain unsaved woman from Hungary is begging me to take her into the RV and tell her about how the Holy Spirit made the apostles speak in tongues...

    Will be back later. Keep at it you two! You make a lovely couple! OKAY OKAY VERONICA, I'm coming...make sure you get that KY Jelly KJV 1611 ready for me.

    Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

    Comment

    • angels
      Forum Member, lost in space
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2009
      • 794

      #32
      Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

      Johnnyboy is one of the most intelligent men I have ever talked with. He has helped turn me from an argumentative girl, into a girl who listens and tries to understand. I never ever thought I'd listen to anybody. But I have. I know that my friendship with Johnny will last. He is someone who's company I enjoy . And I respect him so very much.

      Comment

      • Johnnyboy
        True Christian™ fisherman
        • Jun 2009
        • 801

        #33
        Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

        Originally posted by angels View Post
        Johnnyboy is one of the most intelligent men I have ever talked with. He has helped turn me from an argumentative girl, into a girl who listens and tries to understand. I never ever thought I'd listen to anybody. But I have. I know that my friendship with Johnny will last. He is someone who's company I enjoy . And I respect him so very much.
        Miss Angels,

        Your typing skills improve with each post!! Keep up the good work. I'm really blessed to have a good friend such as yourself. Although a lot of people may missinterpret my intent, I assure you my intentions are pure. As a Christian man, I simply want to let our friendship grow because its truely a wonderful thing. In fact, my new goal in life is to have you visit North Carolina and have you land a big one fishing with me! Hopefully, the size and stamina of the fish I put you on will make you want to stay in my great state for a long time!!

        Your Dear Friend,

        Johnny

        Comment

        • Skirnismaal
          Unsaved trash
          • Jul 2009
          • 9

          #34
          Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

          Comment

          • Johnnyboy
            True Christian™ fisherman
            • Jun 2009
            • 801

            #35
            Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

            Originally posted by Skirnismaal View Post
            Get out of my thread, troll! This is about important stuff like biscuits and gravy, and outboard motors. Miss Angels is a nice Christian lady that types well and knows how to make apple pie. She's not interested in heathen troll faces!!!

            Comment

            • angels
              Forum Member, lost in space
              Forum Member
              • Jun 2009
              • 794

              #36
              Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

              My Dear friend Johnny.


              I would be delighted to come to America and visit with you. And I'm very proud to be able to call you my friend.
              It would be an honor to make you buscuits and gravy, followed by the sweetest apple pie.
              And to go fishing with you would be so exciting. It all sounds wonderful Dearest friend.

              Comment

              • Johnnyboy
                True Christian™ fisherman
                • Jun 2009
                • 801

                #37
                Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                Miss Angels,

                You are with out a doubt the best friend a Christain man can have! Being your friend means so much to me. Please keep up Gods work and continue to make apple pie. Johnny does love some apple pie!!!! Also, lets keep those biscuits and gravy skills sharp!

                Your Dear Friend,
                Johnny

                Comment

                • angels
                  Forum Member, lost in space
                  Forum Member
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 794

                  #38
                  Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                  Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
                  Miss Angels,

                  You are with out a doubt the best friend a Christain man can have! Being your friend means so much to me. Please keep up Gods work and continue to make apple pie. Johnny does love some apple pie!!!! Also, lets keep those biscuits and gravy skills sharp!

                  Your Dear Friend,
                  Johnny

                  Johnny, I will keep up my cooking skills. I have thought about entering a pie making contest, but i don't want to be seen as showing off. This afternoon, i'm making a cherry pie, and am baking some fresh bread.I find baking so relaxing, and the smells that waft in from the kitchen are so nice too.
                  One day my dearest Friend, I shall hopefully cook for you. Then you can judge my cooking.

                  Comment

                  • Johnnyboy
                    True Christian™ fisherman
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 801

                    #39
                    Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                    Dearest Angels.

                    I must bid you a farewell this evening. It seems you are waking early in England while I'm staying up late in America. I do appologize, but I've had too many fireworks tonight! Johnny gotta go to bed. I'm sure I'll have pleasant dreams about your fabulous pies. Until I'm lucky enough to talk to you again...

                    Your Friend,

                    Johnny

                    Comment

                    • angels
                      Forum Member, lost in space
                      Forum Member
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 794

                      #40
                      Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                      Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
                      Dearest Angels.

                      I must bid you a farewell this evening. It seems you are waking early in England while I'm staying up late in America. I do appologize, but I've had too many fireworks tonight! Johnny gotta go to bed. I'm sure I'll have pleasant dreams about your fabulous pies. Until I'm lucky enough to talk to you again...

                      Your Friend,

                      Johnny

                      Good Night dear Johnny.

                      Just as my day is starting, yours is ending. Sleep soundly and well. God Bless.

                      Comment

                      • angels
                        Forum Member, lost in space
                        Forum Member
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 794

                        #41
                        Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                        This afternoon, I have baked a tasty looking apple pie.This has to be one of the best I've ever baked. It looks beautiful. I'm going to have a try at home made custard now. All with fresh ingredients.
                        Johnny, one day you really have to taste my cooking. I try so very hard to do well.

                        Comment

                        • Johnnyboy
                          True Christian™ fisherman
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 801

                          #42
                          Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                          Originally posted by angels View Post
                          This afternoon, I have baked a tasty looking apple pie.This has to be one of the best I've ever baked. It looks beautiful. I'm going to have a try at home made custard now. All with fresh ingredients.
                          Johnny, one day you really have to taste my cooking. I try so very hard to do well.
                          Miss Angels,

                          I would absolutely love to try your cooking one day. Custard is one of my favorites! Hopefully, God will allow us to meet( under strict Christian supervision) one day.

                          Johnny

                          Comment

                          • angels
                            Forum Member, lost in space
                            Forum Member
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 794

                            #43
                            Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                            Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
                            Miss Angels,

                            I would absolutely love to try your cooking one day. Custard is one of my favorites! Hopefully, God will allow us to meet( under strict Christian supervision) one day.

                            Johnny

                            I would be honoured to cook for you Johnny. If God allows it.

                            Comment

                            • Johnnyboy
                              True Christian™ fisherman
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 801

                              #44
                              Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                              Originally posted by angels View Post
                              I would be honoured to cook for you Johnny. If God allows it.
                              Miss Angels,

                              Believe me when I say, I've been praying nightly to God. Hopefully, He will see fit for that to happen. Also, we need to get started on your outboard boat motor repair training ASAP. My motor makes a strange noise every time I run over a sand bar or oyster bed. Strangest thing. I'm not sure whats causing it....

                              Johnny

                              Comment

                              • angels
                                Forum Member, lost in space
                                Forum Member
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 794

                                #45
                                Re: The future Mrs Johnnyboy

                                Johnny,

                                I will have to learn about outboard motors. I pray to God too. I hope with all my heart he helps .

                                Comment

                                Working...