X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don’t pray for Ukraine!

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    I know that The Lord has often allowed, encouraged and even inflicted suffering on various groups of people in the past. But sometimes, it makes me feel tearful inside.
    Don't worry. Anyone who dies, that's God's Will.

Even an 18-months old baby killed during a shelling of a residential area.

Last edited by Basilissa; 03-07-2022, 02:47 AM. Reason: that was big - found smaller version of the same image
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

So many groups are trying to "help" the Ukrainians, but few have sound Christian principles guiding them. I read about some trying to help the fleeing Romas.

The Romas, more accurately called Gypsie's, never settled down to become good Christian citizens. Instead, they moved around stealing money from good people. Simply put, they are sinners.

No one should be helping the Romas.

Hungarian pastor steps up to help large Roma refugee family (religionnews.com)
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I have recently read that both Netflix and the Coca Cola company are refusing to do business in Russia.

Dear, Sweet Lord Jesus! This is getting out of hand! How much more suffering can the Russian people endure?

And how dare those Coca Cola people with their songs about peace and giving everyone a refreshing beverage do this to a nation of innocents? Is Coke willing to give up featuring polar bears in their Christmas holiday ads? That has to be intellectual property theft or cultural appropriation or something.

These cruel business boycotts are very wrong and should be the focus of world attention right now.

Edit: Pepsi has joined the boycott. I always knew that those two (Coke and Pepsi) were in cahoots.
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          I have recently read that both Netflix and the Coca Cola company are refusing to do business in Russia.

Dear, Sweet Lord Jesus! This is getting out of hand! How much more suffering can the Russian people endure?

And how dare those Coca Cola people with their songs about peace and giving everyone a refreshing beverage do this to a nation of innocents? Is Coke willing to give up featuring polar bears in their Christmas holiday ads? That has to be intellectual property theft or cultural appropriation or something.

These cruel business boycotts are very wrong and should be the focus of world attention right now.

Edit: Pepsi has joined the boycott. I always knew that those two (Coke and Pepsi) were in cahoots.
          Oh, this is just completely terrible, dear Sister Handmaiden. It's obvious that Ukraine is trying to ruin the world by inspiring large corporations not to give their much-needed products where they are needed so very much!

Agatha (my sister) just rang, to tell me that Pepsi-Cola is the latest company to withdraw products — including 7Up! Why, I can remember hearing Pepsi commercials on the radio for as long as I can remember, and I have enjoyed their products for many a year now. My heart aches to hear that the Russians will no longer have this great pleasure:

Meanwhile, Pepsico inc tonight also announced the suspension of the sale of Pepsi-Cola, and global beverage brands in Russia, including 7up and Mirinda.
          https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/178865...trage-putin-2/

Apparently, Starbucks fine coffee AND McDonalds have also pulled their products away from Russia today. This is only going to cause Russia to become justifiably more angry with sleepy Joe Burden, so we had best watch our backs!
          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Coke, Pepsi and Starbucks--I'm worried about the cold-turkey withdrawal of all caffeinated products from Russians' diets. Between the cold and the vodka, I imagine they tend to get sleepy easily.

How will they main production on all their innovative products?

(What are their innovative products?)

And aren't they vital in providing the world's beet supply?

Comment

This is actually a great blessing for the Russians, if you think about it. All the virtue-signaling "woke" corporations, all the ones with offensive race-mixing commercials, the companies whose products we Christians boycott, are cutting ties with Russia in its hour of need. All that remains now are Godly corporations who love money, Trump, and Putin - like Papa John's. I only wish we could be so lucky.
              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Brothers and Sister in Christ, there are all sorts of news stories out there about formerly upstanding Republicans who are supporting Ukraine and condemning Russia. Who would have thought that some of the leading lights in the GOP were RINOs?

Satan is clearly clouding many a mind on Capitol Hill in Washington. We need to step up our prayers. Putin may be crushing it with his Special Operations in Ukraine, but the battle here in America doesn't seem to be going our way.

What should we do if we hear about Republicans leading prayers for Ukraine? I think some of those shifty politicians have forgotten how much they owe to our Pastor Zeke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                  This is actually a great blessing for the Russians, if you think about it. All the virtue-signaling "woke" corporations, all the ones with offensive race-mixing commercials, the companies whose products we Christians boycott, are cutting ties with Russia in its hour of need. All that remains now are Godly corporations who love money, Trump, and Putin - like Papa John's. I only wish we could be so lucky.
                  Apparently, Camel cigarettes will still be available there.

Comment

When Fox News and the New York Post are allowed to photograph the ruins of Ukraine, I hope we will see some laughing Soviet soldiers in front of a bombed out gay sex building. Then the public around the world will understand what the Soviet Union and its leader have accomplished.
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

My friend just to the north, Mayor Timmy Mahoney of Fargo, ND, called to ask advice. Refugees from Ukraine are starting to show up at his airport. He wondered who screens them for homerism or liberalism.

I told him my sources tell me there is no screening. The only thing he can do is have his people keep a close eye on them. I pointed out that if they left without any food or money they will be stealing from day one.

Timmy thanked me. He said he would sleep in his office tonight so he will be on hand if there is trouble.

A family that escaped the war in Ukraine is now calling Otter Tail County home. The family of four left Ukraine and arrived at Hector Airport on Thursday night, March 10.

Comment

This is what I want to know: Where are the ethical players in this Ukraine thing?

To understand ethics, let's go to a sport's metaphor: In sports the game is played at one team's location, the home team, and the other team is the visitor. Would it be fair to the visiting team to have the local Mayor be the referee? Would it be fair for the home team to follow rules giving it the advantage while the visitor had to follow rules putting it at a disadvantage? Ukraine is the home team and is using this to its own advantage.

What the crooked Ukraine government is doing is unfair. For example, if a Russian tank runs out of fuel, there should be a time out, stop all shooting, until fuel arrives. Instead, the Ukrainians kill the helpless Russian soldiers. It is really unfair.

And, how about the weapons the U.S. is pouring into Ukraine? There should be some kind of meeting between the Russians and Biden to decide which weapons can be used. The U.S. is sending in tank destroying drones which are hard to see. Such an unethical should not be given one side without being available to the other. Biden should give both sides these weapons.

U.S. and NATO to surge lethal weaponry to Ukraine to help shore up defenses against Russia - CBS News

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                          This is what I want to know: Where are the ethical players in this Ukraine thing?

To understand ethics, let's go to a sport's metaphor: In sports the game is played at one team's location, the home team, and the other team is the visitor. Would it be fair to the visiting team to have the local Mayor be the referee? Would it be fair for the home team to follow rules giving it the advantage while the visitor had to follow rules putting it at a disadvantage? Ukraine is the home team and is using this to its own advantage.

What the crooked Ukraine government is doing is unfair. For example, if a Russian tank runs out of fuel, there should be a time out, stop all shooting, until fuel arrives. Instead, the Ukrainians kill the helpless Russian soldiers. It is really unfair.

And, how about the weapons the U.S. is pouring into Ukraine? There should be some kind of meeting between the Russians and Biden to decide which weapons can be used. The U.S. is sending in tank destroying drones which are hard to see. Such an unethical should not be given one side without being available to the other. Biden should give both sides these weapons.

U.S. and NATO to surge lethal weaponry to Ukraine to help shore up defenses against Russia - CBS News
                          Ethics?! Oh, my, my; dear Brother Mayor Hold. I think we can forget any hint of anything ethical in the way Ukraine is attacking Russia. I doubt very much that their soldiers have a decent bone in their bullying bodies! Poor Mr. Putin. It's just so unfair, to see how he is being mocked and disrespected — not only from Ukraine, but from neighboring nations, as they all pick on him relentlessly.

My sister (Agatha) was speaking with her Polish neighbor, Mrs. Brezizicknawoski, and Aggie was told about the latest Newsweek cover for the Polish edition. Normally, we don't pay any attention to anything other than Fox News, but it's good to know what the enemy is doing — forewarned is forearmed, or something like that. Anyway, here is the photo, and you shall see for yourself that ethics are not considered here; not at all!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Isabella White; 03-28-2022, 03:55 PM. Reason: Corrected typographical mishap.
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

The hypocrisy from the Biden administration is deafening. Russian generals' lives matter too, don't they? Or is that reserved for Ukrainian women and children only. To re-use Mr. Mayor's sports analogy, the rules need to be fair for spectators to really enjoy the show. Does anyone know who's doing the half time act?
                            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                            X