X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Rogan: is he a good guy?

Joe Rogan - stand-up comic, actor, and now a "podcaster" with millions of listners. He was raised a cathylick, but now claims to be an agnostic. Let me know when he invites Pastor Zeke to one of his podcasts.
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
      Let me know when he invites Pastor Zeke to one of his podcasts.
      Brah. Zeke's a regular listener to my 3hr daily monologue, any time he wants to it's ON baby! Bring it to daddy, dude.
      A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Amirite guys??? There's 3hrs to fill, daily. Let's chat. Are you ready to hear the man's perspective for once? Only 2hr 59 left.
        A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Wait wait I got a new topic. 99% of women say they don't care about size but what do the other 1% say? Any callers on the line?

Comment

READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
              Who is that tiny guy on the top right of the picture?
              Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

He looks like the guy who inspired Shrek, the French Angel Wrestler, Maurice Tillet. Maybe they're related?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  He looks like the guy who inspired Shrek, the French Angel Wrestler, Maurice Tillet. Maybe they're related?

Good find. I think Maurice might be related to either one of those in the front of the picture. I was talking about that tiny person coming from behind the wall, the one that looks like an emaciated Kim Jong Un.
                  Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Comment

I'd like to know Mr. Rogan's position on Christians, particularly Missionary work.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Bruh, us dudes love the Missionary you know what I'm saying? LOVE IT. But Christmas is a bunch of bullshit. I'm not saying don't do it, not directly, but bro, wrapping up gifts is gay. Believe what you want to believe - or don't - vaccines, religion, anything to fill the gaping 3hr void. Your thoughts???

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Rogan View Post
                        Bruh, us dudes love the Missionary you know what I'm saying? LOVE IT. But Christmas is a bunch of bullshit. I'm not saying don't do it, not directly, but bro, wrapping up gifts is gay. Believe what you want to believe - or don't - vaccines, religion, anything to fill the gaping 3hr void. Your thoughts???
                        Friend, we are here to discuss God and His Unbelievable Magnificence. This is not a place for people to mindlessly rant.
                        Jeremiah 36:2 Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
                        Please back up all your comments with scripture.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind this bein’ a presidential candidate with his VP pick. Looks mighty fine by the ideals. It is a shame they inject marijuanas though they may be under the influence of “nigra culture” to win over that base strategically and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
                            I wouldn’t mind this bein’ a presidential candidate with his VP pick. Looks mighty fine by the ideals.
                            Wait, which one are you talking about? The big guy, the midget, or the tiny midget in the back?
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Can someone help me out with the PC term? Is it nanoneonazi or neonanonazi? TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                                Can someone help me out with the PC term? Is it nanoneonazi or neonanonazi? TIA.
                                I am not sure but this problem can easily be solved by using the abbreviation ´NNN´. That one works for both.

Comment

Working...
                                X