X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fallen Angel
    Resident gothtard witch
    • Feb 2007
    • 197

    #1

    wat do u tink of one direction?????

    dey rnt meh kinda music but dey r ok if u lyk 1 direction....dey hav a song caled best song evah but i dun tink it is .... here is da song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_v9MY_FMcw some ppl tink 1 dirction r gai n mebbe sum of dem r but i dun tink so so n even if dey r so what??????????? it dun matter if dey r gai or not dats dere choise.......how do u imbed a utube video????????
    sigpic
  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    Ladies of Landover Senior VP
    One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
    Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
    True Christian™
    • Dec 2006
    • 12414

    #2
    Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

    What kind of filth are you bringing to our FAMILY FRIENDLY forums, you disgusting witch!?! I clicked on that link and the first thing I saw was that giant Hellyweird sign that have in Los Angeles! That was immediately followed by a couple of joos trying to coax some obvious young sodomites into their bed (from what it looked like, I played it without sound because I can only assume this "1 Direction" are a hard core heavy metal rock and roll band and I will NOT have the devil's "music" playing in my house!

    To be safe, I stopped the video there because I'm sure the graphic pornography would start any second, but did they at least admit the ONLY ONE DIRECTION is to the LORD?
    Posted via Prayer

    1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

    Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

    Comment

    • James Hutchins
      True Christian™
      Just a Regular Nice Guy
       
      • Jun 2009
      • 29457

      #3
      Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

      Sorry friend, I refuse to read your 'incantations'. The last thing I want to do is read gibberish and blindly devote myself to hokum.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

      Comment

      • Donovan A. Mordecai
        True Christian™, Ex-Sand Nigra
        True Christian™
        • Jul 2013
        • 763

        #4
        Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

        It's the aids, I heard it deteriorates your cortical processes.

        Prayer can cure you friend, ask The Lord for help, and in a couple years he might answer, if you change your life

        God Bless
        DAM
        Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
        Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.


        sigpic

        Comment

        • Thomas Taylor
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2012
          • 1486

          #5
          Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

          The only One Direction I know of is God.

          The Holy Bible (KJV 1611) tells us this

          Psalms 37:23

          The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.


          You should try reading it sometime instead of watching all that filthy psuedoporn you are trying to infect us with.
          Isaiah 66:15

          For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

          Comment

          • the unknown prophet
            Unsaved trash, False Prophet
            Forum Member
            • Jul 2013
            • 97

            #6
            Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

            Originally posted by Fallen Angel View Post
            dey rnt meh kinda music but dey r ok if u lyk 1 direction....dey hav a song caled best song evah but i dun tink it is .... here is da song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_v9MY_FMcw some ppl tink 1 dirction r gai n mebbe sum of dem r but i dun tink so so n even if dey r so what??????????? it dun matter if dey r gai or not dats dere choise.......how do u imbed a utube video????????
            Friend, why do you suck at life? Why? Is it because you're angry at Jesus, and through your anger you have become almost completely incoherent? As for one direction, I think they're on the highway to hell, just like ACDC, although to be fair, I don't think anyone is going to have it as bad in hell as Stevie Wonder.
            1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

            The forces of evil in this world are listed here, post #9.

            Comment

            • Nobar King
              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
              Christ's Guardian
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2007
              • 23748

              #7
              Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

              One direction is just the next in a long line of boy-bands with silly hair to tempt pure young women into becoming sluts and whores.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

              Comment

              • Ezekiel Bathfire
                Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                Christ's Rottweiler
                 
                • Jan 2008
                • 22932

                #8
                Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

                Originally posted by Fallen Angel View Post
                ... it dun matter if dey r gai or not dats dere choise...
                I am please by this. Even the terminally stupid recognize that gayness is a lifestyle choice -it is so obvious that it is intuitive. There is yet hope for you that Jesus will accept you into his bosom
                how do u imbed a utube video????????
                Choose a random set of letters and numbers and surround it with [prayer]...[/prayer] - it works for me...
                sigpic


                “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                Comment

                • Fagalicious
                  Unsaved trash
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 1

                  #9
                  Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

                  I think they're sexy sexy humans WHO I WANT TO HAVE RELATIONS WITH BEFORE MARRIAGE AND I'M A MAN.

                  Comment

                  • Didymus Much
                    Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 14079

                    #10
                    Re: wat do u tink of one direction?????

                    Originally posted by Fagalicious View Post
                    I think they're sexy sexy humans WHO I WANT TO HAVE RELATIONS WITH BEFORE MARRIAGE AND I'M A MAN.
                    Oh, so very shocking.

                    Why don't you wander on over to the Introductions forum (right from the main page or use the handy "Search" function above), tell us who you are, what Church you don't go to, what your favourite Bible verse to disobey is, and why you want to blow dripping, goopy, sloppy loads all over Jesus' face?

                    You need to know what the Bible says about your behaviour, and we're here to help.

                    Comment

                    Working...