X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • handmaiden
    Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
    True Christian™
    • May 2010
    • 11646

    #31
    Re: Greetings

    Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


    Dear Mr. Trumpeter;


    The above verse is shared with you to enjoin you to speak whatsoever things are true with an honest heart.


    We encourage you to visit our forum with a pure motive, that you may become part of our lovely mission to give good report of the Truth(tm) of the Bible.


    This being given to the Lord's people that they conduct themselves with the virtues which He espouses in His Word, so that we may offer up praise for our ability to think on these things that the Bible tells us.


    In other words, you really should play nice or go someplace where people are dim-witted enough to roll over and let you poke them with a stick while you burn ants using a magnifying glass and put chewing gum into the hair of hapless four-year-olds.


    And please take your finger out of your nose, it is unbecoming.


    Limitedly Patiently Yours,
    Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

    Guns For God and the Economy

    Comment

    • Brentin
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2016
      • 48

      #32
      Re: Greetings

      I've watched the replies here for a couple days. Looked somewhat into the usage of that name, and Elmers comments.

      In my incomplete research into the name given it appears that some people are of the belief that unless they use the actual name YahuShua HaMashiach in there prayers that God wouldn't hear there prayers as if they was praying to the antichrist.

      However are Lord gave us very clear instructions on how to pray. Luke 11:1-13

      Sets me back on memory trail a little but reminds me of the prayer I use to say before bed when I was young

      Which I quote to be
      Now I lay me down to sleep,I pray the, Lord, my soul to keep;If I should die before I wake,I pray thee, Lord, my soul to take.

      I do believe that God heard my prayers.

      God Bless
      Last edited by Brentin; 10-19-2016, 10:18 PM. Reason: Removed linking of quote

      Comment

      • Strumpeter
        Unsaved trash
        • Oct 2016
        • 33

        #33
        Re: Greetings

        Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
        Friend, your obscure commentary has led to rumors circulating about your possible intentions and a general sense of unease. Why don't you start over? We'd like to know your congregation, your Pastor, how you came to find Jesus, what joys have stemmed from your salvation, how you work for Jesus and what influence He has had on your life. We'd also like to know any other information that may prove efficacious in assisting our understanding of you and your walk with Jesus.


        You should understand that we are a humble group of Christians who has suffered mightily for our faith, not that we don't expect it (2Timothy 3:12). We are forced into a constant defensive mode by attacks from unsaved wretches who come here to vex us. It is only through our faith and our love for Jesus that we are able to continue (Hebrews 12:11). However, while we expect attacks from the Devil's people, we do not encourage them. Your habit of avoiding direct conversation is highly disturbing and we ask that you be more forthcoming with the facts (John 17:17). I have included a few pertinent Bible verses to assist you.
        I belong to no church named of men. I belong to The Lord, YahuShua HaMashiach, whom you call Jesus and Christ. And together with all those who are His is The Church in which I dwell.

        The Lord gave me this scripture as my calling when I was a young Christian:

        Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

        My wife and I asked Jesus into our hearts in 1979 after my wife was invited by a neighbour to view a film about the mark of the beast at the Calvary Temple. She said the sinners prayer at the meeting and brought a salvation pamphlet home where I asked The Lord into my heart.
        Praise The Lord!
        We started attending Word of Life church where we resided for quite a few years.
        We believe as you do that the Bible says what it means and means what it says.
        2Co 5:17
        Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

        We saw very few new creatures running around and this concerned us. Most of the people in the church acted the same as unsaved or worse!
        We approached the pastor about things we saw in the church and he said they believed that love covered a multitude of sins.
        1Pe 4:8
        And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

        We believe that too but not to the exclusion of the rest of God's Word.
        We are preTrib rapture believers and are very excited to see His return but we were told not to talk about it as it was a divisive issue and so they didn't teach on it thereby depriving believers of one of their crowns.
        Tit 2:13
        Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
        They were more interested in keeping and building membership than preaching and standing on the Word.
        So The Lord told us to leave and find another church.
        Mat 10:14
        And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

        The Lord led us to a little church in the country called the Gospel Mission.
        It was full of "new creatures" and they preached all of God's Word! Praise The Lord!
        We really strengthened our walk with Christ there.
        Then the "Toronto blessing" and shortly after the "Brownsville blessing" appeared and our pastor was enamoured with them and determined to go and bring the "blessing " back to our church.
        The Lord said this is what they were to do to get the blessing:
        Isa 58:10
        And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:

        But instead the pastor and leaders packed their bags and headed for Brownsville.
        When they returned The Lord said because of their disobedience the church would not leave Egypt.
        The Lord told us to move on and so He led us to Liberty church.
        It was about this time that my wife experienced a miraculous healing delivering her from death's doorstep.
        She had become ill about ten years prior and she was on a dozen different prescriptions, about 40 pills a day.
        The doctor said she had conversion disorder and her body was shutting itself down and he didn't give her more than a year to live.
        She was 43 and she looked like she was in her 60's.
        Her right side was paralyzed and she had gone blind in her right eye.
        She needed a cane to walk and she did so with a shuffle.
        She had tremors similar to Parkinson's or MS.
        One day out of frustration she cried out to The Lord either take me home or heal me because I can't take this suffering anymore.
        She heard an audible voice in her ear say "Why don't you forgive?"
        She felt a spirit of anger well up inside of her and she said "I forgave everybody when I became a Christian"
        But it came from her mouth, not from her heart.
        When she was 13 she was put into a concentration camp and tortured every day for 3 years. She had never forgiven the people who tortured her.
        She thought about what The Lord had asked her for the rest of the day and made the decision to forgive when she went to bed that night.
        When she woke up in the morning she said it was like someone had turned on a light.
        Her paralyzation had disappeared and she could see out of her right eye.
        Her tremors were gone!
        She went to reach for the handful of pills that she had to take every day and she heard the voice again, it said "You don't need those anymore. "
        These were very dangerous medications and they would have to put her in the hospital just to adjust her dosage up or down a little bit.
        She trusted what God had told her and stopped taking them all.
        She had absolutely no withdrawals or reactions!
        She went from looking like she was in her 60's to looking like she was in her 30's.
        She would go out shopping with our daughters and people would think that they were sisters!
        She glowed with the glory of God and people were drawn to her. The Lord healed her physically, emotionally, and spiritually!
        Praise The Lord!
        Non believers were more amazed at her healing than people in the church and some churches didn't even want to hear her testimony.

        Comment

        • Strumpeter
          Unsaved trash
          • Oct 2016
          • 33

          #34
          Re: Greetings

          My wife and I finally stopped attending church as we would just become angry and frustrated instead of being full of joy and thanksgiving at the services.
          Even though we quit going to church...
          Heb 10:25
          Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

          We never stopped assembling....
          Mat 18:20
          For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

          A few years passed and my wife said The Lord has something important to tell you (she has a prophetic gifting).
          Weeks went by and she kept bringing it up getting more urgent each time until one day she became angry with me.
          So I awoke about 3am that night and asked The Lord what he wanted, but nothing so I went back to sleep.
          I've always had a love for Bible prophecy,
          Rev 19:10
          for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

          and eschatology, and the book of Revelation.
          Rev 1:3
          Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
          Rev 22:7
          Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book

          So when I woke up I started surfing the internet as I usually did looking for all the things happening in the world that were related to end times.
          I clicked on a link on a secular news page and all of a sudden I'm looking at a letter from God given to a prophet for those who have ears to hear.
          This intrigued me so I started to read and all of a sudden The Holy Spirit grabbed my heart and i knew instantly who was speaking and that this was my answer to my prayer just 4 hours earlier.
          The Lord told me that I had better stop looking down and start looking up for He is only coming for those who are looking for His return.
          Tit 2:13
          Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

          And the Rapture or Gathering up would be lowly of the lowly.
          Every child from conception to the age of understanding, the mentally retarded, and the lowly, everyone The Lord sees of himself in.
          The rest saved and unsaved will suffer wrath during the tribulation. The wrath of God for the unsaved and the wrath of satan for those left behind and the only way into the Kingdom will be through martyrdom.
          I used to believe the Left Behind scenario where there were a few from every church that didn't get taken when in reality there will only be a few from each church that do get taken.
          The majority will be left!

          Mat 25:1
          Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
          Mat 25:2
          And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
          Mat 25:3
          They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
          Mat 25:4
          But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
          Mat 25:5
          While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
          Mat 25:6
          And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
          Mat 25:7
          Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
          Mat 25:8
          And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
          Mat 25:9
          But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
          Mat 25:10
          And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
          Mat 25:11
          Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
          Mat 25:12
          But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
          Mat 25:13
          Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.


          Rev 3:14
          And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
          Rev 3:15
          I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
          Rev 3:16
          So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
          Rev 3:17
          Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
          Rev 3:18
          I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
          Rev 3:19
          As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.


          I was on my knees crying out in repentance after reading the letter as the Holy Spirit convicted me.
          I discovered more letters and I began devouring them, the Holy Spirit leaping off the pages as I read His words.

          1Jo 4:2
          Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

          His Word was also confirmation of the validity of our decision to leave the church.

          Thus says The Lord God, The Holy One of Israel, your Maker: Beloved children, I am calling you out! From the midst of your countrymen, from the midst of your peers and kindred, even from the midst of all these churches of men, I am calling you out!... That you may be separate, that you may be set apart in truth, a lowly people who wait upon The Lord with joy and trembling.

          Amo 3:7
          Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

          Therefore, take My words to heart and understand: Any man who shares My Word with others is My servant; and any man who hears My voice, in whose hand I have placed the trumpet, is My prophet; even all those I send are My apostles... And any who heed these words, and also do them, shall be called a friend of God.

          Comment

          • Mary Etheldreda
            Gushing for Jesus
             
            • Sep 2011
            • 23775

            #35
            Re: Greetings

            I'm confused. Why did you wait so long and frustrate your poor wife?
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

            Comment

            • Strumpeter
              Unsaved trash
              • Oct 2016
              • 33

              #36
              Re: Greetings

              Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              I'm confused. Why did you wait so long and frustrate your poor wife?
              I wasn't being obedient and I wasn't pressing in to hear The Lord's Word for me.

              Comment

              • Mary Etheldreda
                Gushing for Jesus
                 
                • Sep 2011
                • 23775

                #37
                Re: Greetings

                Originally posted by Trumpeter View Post
                I wasn't being obedient and I wasn't pressing in to hear The Lord's Word for me.
                Clearly, but why? That's what I don't understand. You portray yourself as a faithful servant, a follower of Jesus, and yet you don't actually follow Jesus. I mean, you seem like a nice guy, but for all your pontification here, you're like a spiritual retard. Why is that?
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                Comment

                • Strumpeter
                  Unsaved trash
                  • Oct 2016
                  • 33

                  #38
                  Re: Greetings

                  Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Clearly, but why? That's what I don't understand. You portray yourself as a faithful servant, a follower of Jesus, and yet you don't actually follow Jesus. I mean, you seem like a nice guy, but for all your pontification here, you're like a spiritual retard. Why is that?
                  1Co 1:27
                  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

                  Comment

                  • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
                    True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
                     
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 8458

                    #39
                    Re: Greetings

                    I don't understand the need to list and cite every verse separately. It's not as though - for example - Matthew 25:1-13 or Revelation 3:14-19 would not be enough. We all know the KJV, dear. You don't need to spell it out for us!

                    If it is - as I suspect - simply a way of making your posts longer, then color me unimpressed.
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

                    Comment

                    • Strumpeter
                      Unsaved trash
                      • Oct 2016
                      • 33

                      #40
                      Re: Greetings

                      Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                      I don't understand the need to list and cite every verse separately. It's not as though - for example - Matthew 25:1-13 or Revelation 3:14-19 would not be enough. We all know the KJV, dear. You don't need to spell it out for us!

                      If it is - as I suspect - simply a way of making your posts longer, then color me unimpressed.
                      I would be happy to just note chapters and verses in my posts as I'm not an experienced typer and have no desire to make my posts longer than necessary.🙂

                      Comment

                      • Mary Etheldreda
                        Gushing for Jesus
                         
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 23775

                        #41
                        Re: Greetings

                        Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                        I don't understand the need to list and cite every verse separately. It's not as though - for example - Matthew 25:1-13 or Revelation 3:14-19 would not be enough. We all know the KJV, dear. You don't need to spell it out for us!

                        If it is - as I suspect - simply a way of making your posts longer, then color me unimpressed.
                        Sister, I suspect it's to confuse and confound people even more by boring the reader so aggressively that their reveries become intertwined with reality and they develop autism.
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                        Comment

                        • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
                          True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
                           
                          • Jul 2014
                          • 8458

                          #42
                          Re: Greetings

                          Originally posted by Trumpeter View Post
                          I would be happy to just note chapters and verses in my posts as I'm not an experienced typer and have no desire to make my posts longer than necessary.🙂
                          Goodness, you had given me quite the opposite impression, dear! As to not being an experienced typist, at least you have proved, over and over and over again, that you are highly skilled at the black art of cut-and-paste.


                          Sister Mary - do you really think that the UnSaved are at risk of becoming autists from reading posts like those? If so, do we need to post a specific warning, or are the forum's fairly comprehensive terms and conditions sufficient?
                          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

                          Comment

                          • Mary Etheldreda
                            Gushing for Jesus
                             
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 23775

                            #43
                            Re: Greetings

                            Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                            Sister Mary - do you really think that the UnSaved are at risk of becoming autists from reading posts like those? If so, do we need to post a specific warning, or are the forum's fairly comprehensive terms and conditions sufficient?
                            Well that's a good question, and I imagine the person to ask is a learned theologian. Nevertheless, my guess is unsaved trash are at risk of all kinds of mental and spiritual diseases no matter what, as Salvation is the only prophylactic against such things. Jesus tells us those who aren't latched onto Him (spiritually, not like overly-attached-girlfriend) will be tossed aside and burned (John 15:6). Because there's no expectation of sympathy, I'm not worried one way or the other. I'm safe, you're safe, my brothers and sisters here in Christ are safe. That's enough.
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                            Comment

                            • handmaiden
                              Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
                              True Christian™
                              • May 2010
                              • 11646

                              #44
                              Re: Greetings

                              Mr. Trumpeter;

                              I have parsed out the following from your rather long-winded posts.


                              "And the Rapture or Gathering up would be lowly of the lowly.
                              Every child from conception to the age of understanding, the mentally retarded, and the lowly, everyone The Lord sees of himself in."



                              Those statements, while sandwiched between some Bible verses, are not the Lord's Words, but yours.


                              Can you possibly offer an actual Bible verse to support such contentions? And could you possibly do so with any measure of brevity and clarity?


                              There's a nice lad.


                              Expectantly Yours,


                              Handmaiden
                              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

                              Guns For God and the Economy

                              Comment

                              • Strumpeter
                                Unsaved trash
                                • Oct 2016
                                • 33

                                #45
                                Re: Greetings

                                Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                                Mr. Trumpeter;

                                I have parsed out the following from your rather long-winded posts.


                                "And the Rapture or Gathering up would be lowly of the lowly.
                                Every child from conception to the age of understanding, the mentally retarded, and the lowly, everyone The Lord sees of himself in."



                                Those statements, while sandwiched between some Bible verses, are not the Lord's Words, but yours.


                                Can you possibly offer an actual Bible verse to support such contentions? And could you possibly do so with any measure of brevity and clarity?


                                There's a nice lad.


                                Expectantly Yours,


                                Handmaiden
                                Hi Handmaiden,
                                As I mentioned in my post I had gotten this from the Letters that The Lord had shown me.
                                Here's some verses from the Bible:

                                Mat 18:3-4, Mat 19:14, Mar 9:36-37, Mar 10:13-15, Luke 18:25,
                                Psa 138:6, Pro 3:34,11:2,16:19, Zec 9:9, Mat 11:29
                                Psa 22:26, 25:9, 37:11, 76:9, 147:6, 149:4, Isa 11:4, 29:19, 61:1

                                Comment

                                Working...