X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Didymus Much
    Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
    • Jun 2010
    • 14079

    #61
    Re: Greetings

    Originally posted by Strumpeter View Post
    Guidelines
    Copyright © 2004-2016 ~ All Rights Reserved. Letters from God and His Christ may be reproduced for distribution with the following guidelines:

    No word(s) may be changed, added to or omitted from the Letters from God and His Christ...
    That's called "granting a limited license for distribution", which has NOTHING to do with your failure to properly credit the original author, aka plagiarism. No matter what any website says, failure to give credit to the creator of any work is plagiarism.

    If I was a True Christian™, now would be the proper time for "BURN IN HELL, SINNER!! ", but I'm not, so I'd prefer that you go and learn something about copyright law. Start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

    Comment

    • Strumpeter
      Unsaved trash
      • Oct 2016
      • 33

      #62
      Re: Greetings

      Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
      If it's not necessary for children, why is it necessary for you?
      It isn't necessary for me either, I don't know Hebrew (except The Lord's name)🙂

      Comment

      • MitzaLizalor
        Completely CRAZY for the Lord
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2010
        • 14687

        #63
        Re: Greetings

        Originally posted by Strumpeter View Post
        It isn't necessary for me either, I don't know Hebrew (except The Lord's name)
        If you don't know Hebrew how do you know that it IS The Lord's name?

        In one of his letters, Paul refers to complicated gobbledygook encouraging us to avoid it:

        II CORINTHIANS 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. kjv


        That was not written in any form of Hebrew. If it was unnecessary for Paul why is it necessary for anyone else? In Galatians, Paul is more explicit regarding retrograde fancies in particular the frankly obsessive fancies of the Hebrews from whose clutches he was set free. Their compulsive attraction to arcane points of grammar and idiotic dress restrictions were with us then and Paul, as Saul, had been numbered with them. Indeed he was one of their more virulent specimens as he details repeatedly and I won't link to that catalogue of misery just now but do check out what he says here:

        GALATIANS 1:9b-18a If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers. But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter.. kjv


        Paul did not write in Hebrew. The Lord Jesus’ name is not preserved for us in Hebrew. In fact Paul is critical of just these compulsive obsessions about language. This is spelled out rather clearly and I'll post excerpts from just two verses to show what name Paul used for The Lord Jesus Christ more or less as he'd have written:

        10c εἰ ἐτι ἀνθρωποις ἠρεσκον, χριστου δουλος οὐκ ἀν ἠμην

        12 οὐδε γαρ ἐγω παρα ἀνθρωπου παρελαβον αὐτο, οὐτε ἐδιδαχθην, ἀλλα δι᾽ ἀποκαλυψεως ἰησου χριστου

        What do you think the reason is for non-use of Hebrew, whether classical or earlier forms, by Paul in The New Testament? Do you think it's connected with God's rejecting Israelite traditions—and The Bible puts it much more strongly than that—and reaching out to us? With His destroying the world epicentre of Israelite delusion, the Temple, and the resulting ineffectiveness of their antics? Why would God want to hear the language used above all others for insulting Him?




        EVIDENCE
        Galatians 1
        II Corinthians 11

        Comment

        • I Man Rastafari
          Possibly retarded pothead
          • Oct 2015
          • 1019

          #64
          Re: Greetings

          Originally posted by Strumpeter View Post
          It isn't necessary for me either, I don't know Hebrew (except The Lord's name)🙂

          I would never get a tattoo because Jah has forbidden it but many of the white girls who are students and members of Black lives matter like to get tattoos because they think they look sexy. One of the girls who has a very convenient car which her father who is an old white man bought has a tattoo of some Chinese writing on her neck. She told me that it was a Chinese wish for good luck but one of the Chinese students who is here in Babylon on scholarship told me it was an advertisement for Rice Crispie Treats.
          Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

          Comment

          • Strumpeter
            Unsaved trash
            • Oct 2016
            • 33

            #65
            Re: Greetings

            Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
            If you don't know Hebrew how do you know that it IS The Lord's name?
            I don't know Spanish either but I know The Lord's name in Spanish.
            You don't need to know a whole language to say a name in that language.


            That was not written in any form of Hebrew. If it was unnecessary for Paul why is it necessary for anyone else?
            It's not necessary, it's a choice.


            What do you think the reason is for non-use of Hebrew, whether classical or earlier forms, by Paul in The New Testament? Do you think it's connected with God's rejecting Israelite traditions—and The Bible puts it much more strongly than that—and reaching out to us? With His destroying the world epicentre of Israelite delusion, the Temple, and the resulting ineffectiveness of their antics? Why would God want to hear the language used above all others for insulting Him?
            I don't know.
            Last edited by Basilissa; 10-26-2016, 02:47 PM. Reason: fixed quote formatting

            Comment

            • Basilissa
              South of the Border outreach program
              True Christian™
               
              • Mar 2013
              • 12997

              #66
              Re: Greetings

              Originally posted by Strumpeter View Post
              I don't know Spanish either but I know The Lord's name in Spanish.
              You don't need to know a whole language to say a name in that language.
              True, but it has been already shown - on the very first page of this thread - that you are writing it wrong, and I assume it also means that you are saying it wrong:

              Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
              If that is the case, then you need to go all the way and not use some lukewarm approximation of the Hebrew forms, and in the case of the name "Jesus", it would be best to use the the more probable form of the word. Please, let me elaborate.

              יֵשוּעַ, the "Jesus" could come from either Yeshua or Yehosuah, of which the latter seems to be from where your alternative is derived. There is absolutely no need to emphasize each syllable with a capital letter. Now, which one should we use? In this case the "Yeshua" is more likely, as it was the more common form in the vernacular of that period and because Aramaic in its West Syriac form, an actual vernacular, supports the reading Yeshu` [jeʃuʕ], indicating that the reduced Hebrew form is the right choice. Hence, we get yēšūă‘ for the first word.

              Now, the Messiah one is easier. No ambiguities. מָשִׁיחַ has the pronunciation māšîaḥ. The ה "ha-" is just the definite article "the", no need to write it with capital letters, either.

              So, what you want to use is either the name in Hebrew letters or the correct translitteration which would come out as Yēšūă‘ ha-Māšîaḥ.

              Of course, many people use the corrupted pseudo-translitterations similar to you in order to try to appear as educated and to gain privileges in that way.
              *

              Quod erat demonstrandum
              , sweetie (and I do read Latin well enough to feel like I'm entitled to use this phrase).

              It's not necessary, it's a choice.
              And, as both Brother Elmer and Sister Mitza eloquently pointed out, it's a rather dumb one.

              I don't know.
              And yet you continue to name Jesus in a way that He clearly did not approve of - since He did not allow any of the New Testament books to be written in Hebrew.



              __________________
              * Emphasis not in the original.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

              * * *

              My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

              Comment

              • Strumpeter
                Unsaved trash
                • Oct 2016
                • 33

                #67
                Re: Greetings

                Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                True, but it has been already shown - on the very first page of this thread - that you are writing it wrong, and I assume it also means that you are saying it wrong:



                Quod erat demonstrandum
                , sweetie (and I do read Latin well enough to feel like I'm entitled to use this phrase).

                And, as both Brother Elmer and Sister Mitza eloquently pointed out, it's a rather dumb one.

                And yet you continue to name Jesus in a way that He clearly did not approve of - since He did not allow any of the New Testament books to be written in Hebrew.



                __________________
                * Emphasis not in the original.
                7/24/10 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear



                "Behold, My name alone stands throughout the generations!...

                A perpetual covering for My people,
                A secure place of shelter for all those who seek My face,
                A tower of strength for all who take refuge in Me...


                From everlasting, I AM, and to everlasting shall I be,
                The same and unchanging, even as My name...

                For I AM WHO I AM, YAHUWAH, The One who causes to be,
                YAHUSHUA, He by whom all things consist and have life!


                Thus My name is one, even as The Father and The Son are one, a just God and a Savior - ONE. Therefore when My beloved seek Me out, or call upon Me in another language, it is acceptable with Me, for there is but One God and One Savior; I know My own. For I alone search the hearts and minds, and whether one calls upon Me in this language or in the tongue of another, I listen, I see, I know. Yet as it is written, there is indeed a day coming when I shall restore to the nations a pure language, that all My people may call upon the name of The Lord in one accord, to serve Me as one people set apart for My name. Yet this day is not yet, says The Lord.
                Therefore listen not to all these self-proclaimed teachers, shut your ears to all these self-appointed pastors, preachers, ministers and priests, who pollute My name and My glory. Turn away from all these arrogant men in authority, do not give heed to any of their clever and dark speeches. Glorify MY name and withhold not! For there are many who say, “Hush, speak not the name of The Lord aloud. For who can know His name or speak it aloud, without error?” And yet others assert that only by a certain name which they have chosen, or by a certain tradition which they uphold, can one be saved.
                Indeed, there are many who have given heed to the devil’s purpose. Even now it is apparent, manifest in the world by people who hide My name under false pretense, and desecrate My name by detestable doctrine and perverse tradition, people who take the name of The Lord in vain without ceasing by all they say and do, sins far greater than those who without knowledge use My name as a cursing. Yet greater still is the sin of those who curse others in My name, endeavoring to place a curse upon another in the name of The Lord... Woe, I say to them, woe! Even three times, woe! Says The Lord. For these are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever, as it is written!"

                Excerpt from:
                Proclaim The Name of The Lord

                Rom 3:4
                God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

                Comment

                • handmaiden
                  Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
                  True Christian™
                  • May 2010
                  • 11639

                  #68
                  Re: Greetings

                  Originally posted by Strumpeter View Post
                  7/24/10 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear



                  "Behold, My name alone stands throughout the generations!...

                  A perpetual covering for My people,
                  A secure place of shelter for all those who seek My face,
                  A tower of strength for all who take refuge in Me...


                  From everlasting, I AM, and to everlasting shall I be,
                  The same and unchanging, even as My name...

                  For I AM WHO I AM, YAHUWAH, The One who causes to be,
                  YAHUSHUA, He by whom all things consist and have life!


                  Thus My name is one, even as The Father and The Son are one, a just God and a Savior - ONE. Therefore when My beloved seek Me out, or call upon Me in another language, it is acceptable with Me, for there is but One God and One Savior; I know My own. For I alone search the hearts and minds, and whether one calls upon Me in this language or in the tongue of another, I listen, I see, I know. Yet as it is written, there is indeed a day coming when I shall restore to the nations a pure language, that all My people may call upon the name of The Lord in one accord, to serve Me as one people set apart for My name. Yet this day is not yet, says The Lord.
                  Therefore listen not to all these self-proclaimed teachers, shut your ears to all these self-appointed pastors, preachers, ministers and priests, who pollute My name and My glory. Turn away from all these arrogant men in authority, do not give heed to any of their clever and dark speeches. Glorify MY name and withhold not! For there are many who say, “Hush, speak not the name of The Lord aloud. For who can know His name or speak it aloud, without error?” And yet others assert that only by a certain name which they have chosen, or by a certain tradition which they uphold, can one be saved.
                  Indeed, there are many who have given heed to the devil’s purpose. Even now it is apparent, manifest in the world by people who hide My name under false pretense, and desecrate My name by detestable doctrine and perverse tradition, people who take the name of The Lord in vain without ceasing by all they say and do, sins far greater than those who without knowledge use My name as a cursing. Yet greater still is the sin of those who curse others in My name, endeavoring to place a curse upon another in the name of The Lord... Woe, I say to them, woe! Even three times, woe! Says The Lord. For these are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever, as it is written!"


                  Excerpt from:
                  Proclaim The Name of The Lord

                  Rom 3:4
                  God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

                  Excerpt from not directly from any part of the Bible.


                  Parsely Yours,


                  Handmaiden
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

                  Guns For God and the Economy

                  Comment

                  • MitzaLizalor
                    Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 14687

                    #69
                    Re: Greetings

                    except Pastors
                    .FOR INFORMATION ONLY


                    Clearly references to "ANOTHER GOSPEL" fell on deaf ears. I doubt this contributor has even read The Bible.

                    Galatians 1:8

                    Note in particular that even angels preaching false gospels are accursed. What is a false gospel?

                    Deuteronomy 4:2
                    Psalm 119:160
                    Proverbs 30:6
                    Revelation 22:18
                    Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 10-26-2016, 06:00 PM. Reason: fix Bible links

                    Comment

                    • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
                      True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
                       
                      • Jul 2014
                      • 8457

                      #70
                      Re: Greetings

                      Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                      except Pastors
                      .FOR INFORMATION ONLY

                      Clearly references to "ANOTHER GOSPEL" fell on deaf ears. I doubt this contributor has even read The Bible.
                      Sister, I am not going to click on that (obviously!) but I think I may know what it is, because some of the maunderings of our new and special* friend are familiar. My husband uses a particularly absurd website to teach the older boys about heresy, and I occasionally hear them hurling quotes from it when playing Christians and Demons in the pear orchard. A lot of scornful laughter is usually involved.


                      * I mean special in the sense of special needs.
                      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

                      Comment

                      • MitzaLizalor
                        Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 14687

                        #71
                        Re: Greetings

                        Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                        Sister, I am not going to click on that (obviously!) but I think I may know what it is, because some of the maunderings of our new and special* friend are familiar. My husband uses a particularly absurd website to teach the older boys about heresy, and I occasionally hear them hurling quotes from it when playing Christians and Demons in the pear orchard. A lot of scornful laughter is usually involved.


                        * I mean special in the sense of special needs.
                        Yes, the text wall did ring a bell and the source was very easy to find.. This is how mormonism started out.. What did startle me was that there were multiple volumes of such garbage, probably churned out by bot software. Satan wants everyone to succumb to his dreadful thing sex or species notwithstanding as Kennedy once said “there are no "white" or "colored" signs on the foxholes or graveyards of battle” but as all True Christians know, having been Redeemed from the pit, there are foxholes and foxholes. Satan's foxhole is not a place any of us would ever return to.

                        God explains that we cannot return thither:

                        I JOHN 3 . KJV . context
                        4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
                        5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
                        6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
                        7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
                        8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
                        9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
                        10a In this the children of God are manifest


                        One sign of evil is contradicting God's Word.
                        When they actually start spouting "angelic revelations" the blasphemy becomes irreversible Matthew 12:32
                        III JOHN . KJV
                        11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

                        Comment

                        • Strumpeter
                          Unsaved trash
                          • Oct 2016
                          • 33

                          #72
                          Re: Greetings

                          To All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words Given to Timothy

                          Home > Volume 7 > To All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words Given to Timothy

                          5/21/07 From YahuShua HaMashiach, He Who Is Called Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Savior - The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

                          Thus says The Lord to all those who reject My words and persecute My messengers, and then have the gall to call themselves My servants:
                          You have gone out of the way, thinking you stand! YOU DO NOT STAND! For you have stood against Me, rejecting My Word which I have spoken through My prophet! THIS IS NOT TO STAND! Thus you shall be brought very low, you shall not be gathered, neither will I hear your pleas! For you have forsaken Me in favor of your own way!... YOU HAVE SURELY BETRAYED THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD! Behold, in open and in secret, you slander My name and pervert My way before Me!
                          Sons and daughters of men, did you think I would stay silent?! My prophets speak, My watchmen blow the trumpet, and My servants prepare My way before Me! Yet you cover your ears and hide your faces, saying within yourselves, “I already hear and will not heed any trumpet, other than that which I have made or was put in my hand by man and not God. For I alone am righteous, and these with me know God’s will, and WE shall teach others. And we will by no means listen to these sent. We shall stone them in word and by deed, and cast ALL their cords from us, saying, ‘You shall no more speak in The Lord’s name!’”... YET I ASK YOU, WHO HAVE YOU REPROACHED AND BLASPHEMED?! AGAINST WHOM HAVE YOU RAISED YOUR VOICE AND HAUGHTILY LIFTED UP YOUR EYES?! IT IS I, EVEN I, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL AGAINST WHOM YOU SPEAK!
                          Therefore, it is fulfilled and shall come to pass: Many who call of themselves Christian shall come forth in the day of their humiliation, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonderful works in Your name?” And I will declare to them, “I never knew you.” For if you truly knew Me, and I lived in you, then you would recognize those I send and the Word given them. Yet you forbear, resting always upon beds of false doctrine, the doctrines of men! Therefore you shall not be gathered, for I do not see of Myself in you! And though you speak My words instant in and out of season, you open your mouths in vain. For you do always add to and take away from My words, in an effort to uphold your own way! Know you not, that which is of God has salt in itself and in no wise needs seasoning?!
                          Therefore get wisdom, get understanding, and repent! Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of My mouth, but heed the sound of this trumpet, that you may escape all these things which I am about to do. Forbear, and you shall surely endure refinement in the Day of The Lord, and by great tribulation shall you come into glory. For I am The Lord, and I shall surely correct and discipline all those I love; yes, even all who have been led astray and teach others in like manner, all in all a leading away from the Truth as I Myself have spoken it and how it was meant to be received. For you know not the mind of God, nor have you heard My voice; neither will you listen, says The Lord.


                          Therefore, come out from among them
                          And be separate; be joined unto ME!...

                          Look past My prophet, and see with greater eyes!
                          For your ego has crippled you, and your corrupt
                          Knowledge has caused you to blaspheme My words...

                          Therefore, again I say, repent!...

                          Call upon My name in spirit and in truth,
                          With all humility, that you may receive true understanding!



                          Depart from all these vanities! Stop desecrating My Word in the Scriptures of Truth, for your own glory! Humility and steadfast faith is what I require, disciples who obey My teaching, striving always to walk in My ways; servants who keep The Commandments as they are written, and not as you would have them be; vessels who carry Me within them, and do not cease from testifying to the truth of who I am by all they say and do.
                          Beloved ones, you can not serve both God and men! For all these men in authority, within the churches of men, are perverse in their segregation of My Word. For as it is written: They profess to know God, but in works they deny Me, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work. For you have divided My Word, O churches of men, yes, you have divided it, and it shall slay you! For the day is coming when you shall be struck to the heart, and you shall wail, when again this same one whom you have brought against all manner of false accusations comes to you in the Day of Sorrows, saying, “Thus says The Lord”, and you realize that all you have done has been found wanting.


                          Therefore again, I call you to repent,
                          To turn aside from this corrupt way you have chosen,
                          To come out of the churches of men!...

                          That I Myself may once again place your feet
                          Back on the path of truth and righteousness...

                          For as I am, so shall I be;
                          As I have spoken, so shall I speak...

                          For I am The Lord, and I DO NOT CHANGE.


                          From:
                          TrumpetCallsForGodOnline.com

                          Comment

                          • Didymus Much
                            Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                            • Jun 2010
                            • 14079

                            #73
                            Re: Greetings

                            Originally posted by Strokin'mypeter View Post
                            To All Those Who Speak Against MY (oh wait, not mine, some kook's rant I found on the 'Net) INTERPRETATION OF The Lord’s Words Given to Timothy...
                            FTFY.

                            Comment

                            • MitzaLizalor
                              Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2010
                              • 14687

                              #74
                              Re: Greetings

                              Originally posted by Strumpeter View Post
                              To All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words Given to Timothy

                              Home > Volume 7 > To All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words Given to Timothy

                              5/21/07 From YahuShua HaMashiach, He Who Is Called Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Savior - The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

                              Thus says The Lord to all those who reject My words and persecute My messengers, and then have the gall to call themselves My servants:
                              You have gone out of the way, thinking you stand! YOU DO NOT STAND! For you have stood against Me, rejecting My Word which I have spoken through My prophet! THIS IS NOT TO STAND! Thus you shall be brought very low, you shall not be gathered, neither will I hear your pleas! For you have forsaken Me in favor of your own way!... YOU HAVE SURELY BETRAYED THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD! Behold, in open and in secret, you slander My name and pervert My way before Me!
                              Sons and daughters of men, did you think I would stay silent?! My prophets speak, My watchmen blow the trumpet, and My servants prepare My way before Me! Yet you cover your ears and hide your faces, saying within yourselves, “I already hear and will not heed any trumpet, other than that which I have made or was put in my hand by man and not God. For I alone am righteous, and these with me know God’s will, and WE shall teach others. And we will by no means listen to these sent. We shall stone them in word and by deed, and cast ALL their cords from us, saying, ‘You shall no more speak in The Lord’s name!’”... YET I ASK YOU, WHO HAVE YOU REPROACHED AND BLASPHEMED?! AGAINST WHOM HAVE YOU RAISED YOUR VOICE AND HAUGHTILY LIFTED UP YOUR EYES?! IT IS I, EVEN I, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL AGAINST WHOM YOU SPEAK!
                              Therefore, it is fulfilled and shall come to pass: Many who call of themselves Christian shall come forth in the day of their humiliation, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonderful works in Your name?” And I will declare to them, “I never knew you.” For if you truly knew Me, and I lived in you, then you would recognize those I send and the Word given them. Yet you forbear, resting always upon beds of false doctrine, the doctrines of men! Therefore you shall not be gathered, for I do not see of Myself in you! And though you speak My words instant in and out of season, you open your mouths in vain. For you do always add to and take away from My words, in an effort to uphold your own way! Know you not, that which is of God has salt in itself and in no wise needs seasoning?!
                              Therefore get wisdom, get understanding, and repent! Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of My mouth, but heed the sound of this trumpet, that you may escape all these things which I am about to do. Forbear, and you shall surely endure refinement in the Day of The Lord, and by great tribulation shall you come into glory. For I am The Lord, and I shall surely correct and discipline all those I love; yes, even all who have been led astray and teach others in like manner, all in all a leading away from the Truth as I Myself have spoken it and how it was meant to be received. For you know not the mind of God, nor have you heard My voice; neither will you listen, says The Lord.


                              Therefore, come out from among them
                              And be separate; be joined unto ME!...

                              Look past My prophet, and see with greater eyes!
                              For your ego has crippled you, and your corrupt
                              Knowledge has caused you to blaspheme My words...

                              Therefore, again I say, repent!...

                              Call upon My name in spirit and in truth,
                              With all humility, that you may receive true understanding!



                              Depart from all these vanities! Stop desecrating My Word in the Scriptures of Truth, for your own glory! Humility and steadfast faith is what I require, disciples who obey My teaching, striving always to walk in My ways; servants who keep The Commandments as they are written, and not as you would have them be; vessels who carry Me within them, and do not cease from testifying to the truth of who I am by all they say and do.
                              Beloved ones, you can not serve both God and men! For all these men in authority, within the churches of men, are perverse in their segregation of My Word. For as it is written: They profess to know God, but in works they deny Me, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work. For you have divided My Word, O churches of men, yes, you have divided it, and it shall slay you! For the day is coming when you shall be struck to the heart, and you shall wail, when again this same one whom you have brought against all manner of false accusations comes to you in the Day of Sorrows, saying, “Thus says The Lord”, and you realize that all you have done has been found wanting.


                              Therefore again, I call you to repent,
                              To turn aside from this corrupt way you have chosen,
                              To come out of the churches of men!...

                              That I Myself may once again place your feet
                              Back on the path of truth and righteousness...

                              For as I am, so shall I be;
                              As I have spoken, so shall I speak...

                              For I am The Lord, and I DO NOT CHANGE.


                              From:
                              TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com
                              I've highlighted the blasphemous portion in yellow for you. The purple section is still blasphemous because the speaker is not God but some sort of tinfoil millinery blowhard and I do need to point out, again, that God does not change. His words do not change. Those words are very, very clear - Scripture is COMPLETE, has been complete for 2,000 years, there is NOTHING TO ADD and the old covenant has lapsed dating from John The Baptist. Imprecations to come out of her my people are blatant plagiarism dating back about 3,000 years. In Jesus we have Prophet, Priest and King.

                              Now if Jesus were DEAD there might be a function for prophets. But Jesus is NOT DEAD meaning that we have a living, universal prophet already and do not need another. The Pastors can advise you under what circumstances prophecy occurs within the Church but it NEVER INVOLVES nutters grinding ON and ON and ON and never contains HACKNEYED TRIPE did you notice I'm using BIG letters? I thought you MIGHT have less trouble understanding SCRIPTURE if the words WERE WRITTEN a bit bigger.

                              Please read THE BIBLE before splurging in future, I've linked the relevant PASSAGES but if you prefer you could begin HERE
                              .

                              Comment

                              • Strumpeter
                                Unsaved trash
                                • Oct 2016
                                • 33

                                #75
                                Re: Greetings

                                7/10/05 From The Lord, Our God and Savior *- The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For a Sister in Christ, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

                                Thus says The Lord:
                                Be wary of all these men in authority, who dwell in the churches of men; be wary and vigilant. For they hold tightly to singleness of doctrine, teaching always that which is built upon the corrupt knowledge and understanding of men, men who refuse to let go of that which was passed down to them by their forefathers, by which they also remain blind. Therefore, do not judge others by that which is put forth by men as doctrine, for they have been greatly misled. Rather study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. For discernment with fear is righteousness.
                                Embrace the wisdom and knowledge of God, break free from all these corrupt doctrines and filthy traditions held in such high regard. For if you dispense the food of God to the hungry, while using your own salt to salt that which has salt in itself, will not the food you offer lose its flavor and become bitter in the mouths of those who came looking to be fed?


                                I tell you the truth, many will there be in
                                My Kingdom who received no baptism by water...

                                Rather they had been fully immersed in The Word of God,
                                Enveloped in The Son’s sacrifice and love...

                                Baptized in The Spirit of Truth.



                                For most assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward, as do you, beloved one. For from the beginning, I have known you and loved you. So also have I loved and known those who received no baptism by water, for they have loved Me as you love Me... Therefore, do not cast stumbling blocks before the feet of those who love Me. Be one in Messiah, according to that which dwells inwardly in the heart, for this is well pleasing to God.
                                Beloved, where in The Commandments have I written all must be baptized by men to be saved? Baptism is indeed good, if it is a confession poured out from one’s heart in pure belief, an outward act of faith revealing one’s acceptance of their forgiveness in The Messiah. For the water of the earth can only cleanse that which is soiled on the skin. By no means can it cleanse that which is soiled in the spirit; this is reserved for the blood of The Lamb... Again I say to you, baptism by water is nothing, unless one is first washed by The Word, being baptized in The Spirit of grace and truth, which is received in YahuShua HaMashiach, whom you call Jesus and Christ. For He alone is The Baptism, The Very Water of Life, in which you must be cleansed to receive everlasting life.


                                Therefore beloved, remember:
                                The spirit of The Word, and not the letter,
                                Is the way, the truth and the life...

                                For I tell you the truth, The Messiah is coming
                                Quickly to baptize all in fire and glory!...

                                Those of a wicked heart, in fire;
                                And those of The Spirit, in glory, forever and ever!...

                                Amen.



                                From the Letter:
                                Have Understanding of the
                                True Baptism into Grace, by Grace

                                Comment

                                Working...