X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dreamer
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Oct 2008
    • 5

    #1

    Hiiiiii Bruddahs n Sistahs!!!

    Name's (like I'm gonna tellya) and I'm a huge fan of Landover Baptist. Was an unsaved trash now am a True Christian (no kidding) pissed off at the damned Hippo-crites. So will somone KIIIIIIIIIIIIINDLY remove my Unsaved Trash status before I ... I ... I ... oh gosh I can't threaten you guys, I love y'all too much!!!
  • Juliette
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Jan 2008
    • 705

    #2
    Re: Hiiiiii Bruddahs n Sistahs!!!

    If you love us that much, why don't you start tithing (check the nice and shiny button at the bottom of the page) and stop talking like a negro.


    Comment

    • Nobar King
      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
      Christ's Guardian
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2007
      • 23748

      #3
      Re: Hiiiiii Bruddahs n Sistahs!!!

      You're supposed to be here to love Jesus. Do you?
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

      Comment

      • Capt. Aaron Portway
        One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
        Salvation from Above
        God's Favorite Pilot™
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2008
        • 6309

        #4
        Re: Hiiiiii Bruddahs n Sistahs!!!

        Take it easy there. Let's start with the basics. Are you male or female? What church do you attend? Have you ever considered not being black?

        Tell us friend, how did you discover us, what road of depravity have you traveled to get to us?

        When will you graduate from highschool?
        sigpic


        Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



        God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



        Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

        Comment

        • Ezekiel Bathfire
          Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
          Christ's Rottweiler
           
          • Jan 2008
          • 22932

          #5
          Re: Hiiiiii Bruddahs n Sistahs!!!

          Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
          Name's (like I'm gonna tellya) and I'm a huge fan of Landover Baptist. Was an unsaved trash now am a True Christian (no kidding) pissed off at the damned Hippo-crites. So will somone KIIIIIIIIIIIIINDLY remove my Unsaved Trash status before I ... I ... I ... oh gosh I can't threaten you guys, I love y'all too much!!!
          The title, “True Christian
          ™” is trademarked to prevent misuse. It cannot be assumed, it has to be achieved.

          The road map lies before you; it is KJV 1611. Tread the narrow path, shun fools, the Godless and the unrighteous, become washed in the Blood of Christ and accept The One, The Holy Trinity, as your Lord and Savior.

          If you come in sincerity, and your post leaves me in some doubt, you are welcome brother. If you come to mock or think that Christ’s offer Eternal Life is attained by a throw-away line, your efforts are futile.
          sigpic


          “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

          Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

          Comment

          • Christian Soldier
            Unsaved trash
             
            • Oct 2008
            • 26

            #6
            Re: Hiiiiii Bruddahs n Sistahs!!!

            Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
            Name's (like I'm gonna tellya) and I'm a huge fan of Landover Baptist. Was an unsaved trash now am a True Christian (no kidding) pissed off at the damned Hippo-crites. So will somone KIIIIIIIIIIIIINDLY remove my Unsaved Trash status before I ... I ... I ... oh gosh I can't threaten you guys, I love y'all too much!!!
            You are still unsaved trash and you will continue to be unsaved trash until you learn to speak American.

            Are you a negro? Or are you some kind of whigger? Or are you just a retard? Whichever of those you are, they'll all send you straight to hell.

            Comment

            Working...