X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Luther T Washington
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 101

    #16
    Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

    Originally posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
    Leave this poor sister alone!

    There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian, Christi. Don't take their words to heart since they are just ignorant white males who cling to a book of fairy tales to justify their misogyny.

    I welcome you, lesbian sister! (<---should have brown skin. Stupid racist smileys)

    -Tyeisha

    PS - Do you have a picture? Are you cute?
    You embarrass me "X". It is difficult enough for black people to gain respect. People like you set us back 45 years.
    Have a Blessed day, T-Bone

    1 Corinthians 7:22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.

    Comment

    • christi
      Unsaved trash
      • Jun 2009
      • 20

      #17
      Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

      i am not a lesbian

      do you all really pull this shit out of your ass?

      this is a cult for real.

      Comment

      • Brother Lazarus
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 1062

        #18
        Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

        Originally posted by christi View Post
        i am not a lesbian
        Thank God.

        Originally posted by christi View Post
        do you all really pull this shit out of your ass?
        Everything posted by a True Christian is is inspired by the AV1611 Bible which is the Absolute Word of God.

        Originally posted by christi View Post
        this is a cult for real.
        This is God's favorite forum.

        Yours in Christ
        Brother Lazarus
        In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

        Comment

        • John Bois Ward
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Mar 2009
          • 350

          #19
          Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

          Originally posted by christi View Post
          i am not a lesbian

          do you all really pull this shit out of your ass?

          this is a cult for real.
          I feel this forum is not for you. Perhaps http://www.galah.org/ would be more appropriate for your sensibilities.
          Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

          Comment

          • Brother Jessup
            Forum Member
            Forum Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 137

            #20
            Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

            Originally posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
            Leave this poor sister alone!

            There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian, Christi. Don't take their words to heart since they are just ignorant white males who cling to a book of fairy tales to justify their misogyny.

            I welcome you, lesbian sister! (<---should have brown skin. Stupid racist smileys)

            -Tyeisha

            PS - Do you have a picture? Are you cute?



            Ah ha! So even our very own forum trouble maker and token liberal, Professor X, points you out as a lesbian! No one can identify a lesbian better than she can, since she is one. Therefore, Christi must be a lesbian for sure, despite her persistent denials.

            Repent now, while you can, Christi. Allow yourself to be embraced by the Lord’s favorite church congregation and recant your heretical, sodomizing ways!

            God hates you because you are stubborn, rude, and extremely stupid. If you don’t conform and stop your unnatural lesbian acts now, God will punish you in horrible ways and tragedy will befall you and those you love.

            It’s still not too late to force yourself to become straight, find a true Christian husband, learn to cook and clean, and have lots and lots of children!


            The Honorable Brother Jessup T. Lloyd, Esq. has spoken……….Amen!
            The Lord’s Hang’n Judge – convicting the wicked and condemning the heretic!

            And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (Revelation 19:11)

            Comment

            • Tertius The Scribe
              True Christian™
              True Christian™
              • May 2009
              • 452

              #21
              Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

              Originally posted by christi View Post
              First off i am not a lesbian, i have a boyfriend.
              and women are not to be treated as slaves you worthless pieces of crap

              and my father is dead, he has been dead for quite some time and he NEVER laid a hand on me..and my Mother picked out my name and its not christi..its christin..and no god loves all his children. and for any of you to think that you know ALL the answers you are all wrong..

              I'm only on here because i think all this is stupid.

              AND I NEVER SAID CHRISTIANITY WAS GARBAGE?!
              I SAID YOU WERE AND YOUR BELIEFS

              so quit taking my words and turning them around.
              First, we are all slaves to the Lord. That is how individuality thrives in America.

              Second, you are insinuating that slaves are worthless. I'm sure the coloreds would find that very offensive, you racist feminazi!

              Third, you are just being a pathological liar now. Lying about your sexual deathstyle does not excuse it!

              Fourth, your father is dead because he let his lesbian daughter grow up to toy around with what I can only assume are demonic tranny pimps and because he never disciplined his unruly Pagan wife (your mother) properly.

              Fifth, your mother (Mother? Was your father a queer or what? ) obviously picked out your name as some sort of sick satire of the name "Christ".

              Sixth, we know nothing on our own. We "think" (know) what we think (know) because of God's Word. Without it we are no better than the abortionists, racists, and atheists of the world.

              Seventh, you're only on here "because you think this is stupid"? Now who's being dumb?

              Eighth, an exclamative question of your own actions is not proper English, Jezebel.

              Ninth, if you insult the product, you insult the ideology. Did you fail economics? Or were you too busy corrupting the minds of blooming, nubile teens around you?

              Tenth, you're the one twisting words around, being a lesbian hypocrite and daring to defile God's favorite language.
              Last edited by Tertius The Scribe; 06-09-2009, 04:27 AM. Reason: Lesbian harlot distraction

              Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."


              All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

              Comment

              • christi
                Unsaved trash
                • Jun 2009
                • 20

                #22
                Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                You guys are the dumbest people I've ever came across, honestly.
                What the fuck is this shit? Do you not realize that I really don't give a damn about anything YOU say. I know for a fact I am not lesbian, I don't need you sitting there telling me I am. You all are pieces of shit and need to be fucking beat. Stop beating your damn wives and realize that you live in some fucking fairy tale land.

                Comment

                • Brother Lazarus
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 1062

                  #23
                  Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                  Originally posted by christi View Post
                  You guys are the dumbest people I've ever came across, honestly.
                  Almost everyone here holds an advanced degree.

                  Originally posted by christi View Post
                  What the piffle is this shit?
                  Watch that language. Children read this forum.

                  Originally posted by christi View Post
                  Do you not realize that I really don't give a damn about anything YOU say.
                  You should. We want to help you. Right now you are bound for Hell.

                  Originally posted by christi View Post
                  I know for a fact I am not lesbian, I don't need you sitting there telling me I am.
                  I believe you. I just hope you have saved yourself for marriage. Don't mind that "X" she's a negro radical and wants to seduce you.


                  Originally posted by christi View Post
                  You all are pieces of shit and need to be piffleing beat.
                  Watch the language!

                  Originally posted by christi View Post
                  Stop beating your damn wives
                  We discipline our wives in accordance with God's Holy Word.

                  Originally posted by christi View Post
                  and realize that you live in some piffleing fairy tale land.
                  We live according to God's Word as expressed in the AV1611 King James Bible. I suggest you do the same.

                  Yours in Christ
                  Brother Lazarus
                  In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

                  Comment

                  • Brother Jessup
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 137

                    #24
                    Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                    Originally posted by christi View Post
                    Do you not realize that I really don't give a damn about anything YOU say.
                    Is that right? Then why do your posts sound so upset? In fact, why do you even bother to respond to our statements at all?


                    Originally posted by christi View Post
                    I know for a fact I am not lesbian, I don't need you sitting there telling me I am.
                    But you are a lesbian. Why can't you just admit what you are. Stop lying to yourself and to us.


                    The Honorable Brother Jessup T. Lloyd, Esq. has spoken.........Amen!
                    The Lord’s Hang’n Judge – convicting the wicked and condemning the heretic!

                    And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (Revelation 19:11)

                    Comment

                    • Mad Prophet Helmholtz
                      Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2009
                      • 666

                      #25
                      Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                      Originally posted by christi View Post
                      You guys are the dumbest people I've ever came across, honestly.
                      What the piffle is this shit? Do you not realize that I really don't give a damn about anything YOU say. I know for a fact I am not lesbian, I don't need you sitting there telling me I am. You all are pieces of shit and need to be piffleing beat. Stop beating your damn wives and realize that you live in some piffleing fairy tale land.
                      Christi = Definite lesbian.

                      Heterosexual women aren't so brash and forward like that. Only a bulldyke with some chew in her mouth and tats all over her forearms would talk like Christi.
                      sigpic
                      SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

                      Hosea 9:7
                      The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

                      Comment

                      • christi
                        Unsaved trash
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 20

                        #26
                        Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                        Your so called "advanced degree" are probably as made up as this website/church/pastors.

                        You have no right to "discipline" anyone.

                        and I can use whatever FUCKING language I want you worthless scum.

                        I dont need any of your "advice", because you aren't really trying to help me. You're trying to shove your fucked up thought down my throat and become one of you and your cult members.

                        Comment

                        • Brother Lazarus
                          Forum Member
                          Forum Member
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 1062

                          #27
                          Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                          Originally posted by Mad Prophet Helmholtz View Post
                          Christi = Definite lesbian.

                          Heterosexual women aren't so brash and forward like that. Only a bulldyke with some chew in her mouth and tats all over her forearms would talk like Christi.
                          I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on the lesbian issue. She may be one but she denies it, vigorously. Perhaps she is telling us the truth. If she is a virgin, holding herself for Godly marriage, we should not judge her ill on this point. It's a long shot but she may be telling the truth. If she is lying Jesus will surely send her to Hell for being a lesbian AND a liar.

                          Yours in Christ
                          Brother Lazarus
                          In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

                          Comment

                          • Tertius The Scribe
                            True Christian™
                            True Christian™
                            • May 2009
                            • 452

                            #28
                            Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                            Originally posted by christi View Post
                            You guys are the dumbest people I've ever came across, honestly...

                            Blahblahblahblahblah, lesbian feminazism, blahblahblah.
                            You need to stop hanging out with dykes. Statistics (conducted by my personal creation statician, using the Taguchi method) show that 99.99% of the time dykes drop the IQ of the "average" lesbian by 15-20 points in the first hour alone, at the very least. (Lesbians are already semi-deficient, which means they are in 85 point territory. And, seeing as you most likely no longer possess the cognitive ability to do math, that's an IQ drop to at least 70.)

                            Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."


                            All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

                            Comment

                            • Brother Lazarus
                              Forum Member
                              Forum Member
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 1062

                              #29
                              Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                              Originally posted by christi View Post
                              Your so called "advanced degree" are probably as made up as this website/church/pastors.
                              Is The University of Pittsburgh good enough for you?

                              Originally posted by christi View Post
                              You have no right to "discipline" anyone.
                              God commanded it, so we do administer discipline.

                              Originally posted by christi View Post
                              and I can use whatever piffleING language I want you worthless scum.
                              Your language makes Jesus weep.

                              Originally posted by christi View Post
                              I dont need any of your "advice", because you aren't really trying to help me. You're trying to shove your piffleed up thought down my throat and become one of you and your cult members.
                              Then why are you here? I think you are here becasue this is where Jesus led you.

                              Yours in Christ
                              Brother lazarus
                              In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

                              Comment

                              • christi
                                Unsaved trash
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 20

                                #30
                                Re: nOOb Spews Hatred

                                Originally posted by Mad Prophet Helmholtz View Post
                                Christi = Definite lesbian.

                                Heterosexual women aren't so brash and forward like that. Only a bulldyke with some chew in her mouth and tats all over her forearms would talk like Christi.

                                YOU ARE JUST PISSED BECAUSE MORE GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO ME THAN YOU AND YOUR WHOLE MOLESTER PASTOR MAN LOOK.


                                You dont even know what I look like.
                                nor do you know anything about me.
                                I am soon going to be married to a TRUE CHRISTIAN
                                WHO ISN'T piffleED UP IN THE HEAD
                                LIKE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

                                and I have been responding to
                                what you have been saying.
                                you guys just dont realize it
                                and are stuck on thinking im lesbian.
                                quit lusting for it is a sin.

                                The University of Pittsburgh is not good enough for me
                                but thank you for asking me.

                                and God did not comand it you dumbass.

                                and im sure Jesus led me to some piffleed made up website.
                                maybe for entertainment?
                                I have nothing better do to.
                                and this is cracking my shit up.

                                Comment

                                Working...