Re: warning to all users of this site!
Dear friend:
Please feel free to explain to us in detail how we have departed from the Word. It is a common mistake among n00bs to think that they can just assert that we have done so, but that doesn't cut it.
Yes, we do read our Bibles. Why do you think that so many of us can quote verses from God's Word in context? When I read the King James Bible, I came to the realization that my previous liberal "Christianity" was Biblically unsound and had no saving power.
Dear friend:
Please feel free to explain to us in detail how we have departed from the Word. It is a common mistake among n00bs to think that they can just assert that we have done so, but that doesn't cut it.
Yes, we do read our Bibles. Why do you think that so many of us can quote verses from God's Word in context? When I read the King James Bible, I came to the realization that my previous liberal "Christianity" was Biblically unsound and had no saving power.


Comment