X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wrongpathtaker
    Unsaved trash, Teenaged joo lover
    • Dec 2009
    • 59

    #1

    I think im gay ?

    So the other day, i was listening to Melissa Etheridge, while helping at the church, and then the Reverend bent over and I couldn't look away. He is a very muscular man in his early thirties, and when he bent over, i noticed how muscular and good looking his bum was, and i got slightly attracted. I have seen him 3 times since, and every time I find myself more and more attracted to him. what should I do?
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: I think im gay ?

    Originally posted by rightpathtaker View Post
    So the other day, i was listening to Melissa Etheridge, while helping at the church, and then the Reverend bent over and I couldn't look away. He is a very muscular man in his early thirties, and when he bent over, i noticed how muscular and good looking his bum was, and i got slightly attracted. I have seen him 3 times since, and every time I find myself more and more attracted to him. what should I do?
    Stop mocking God.

    Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
    1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
    1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • wrongpathtaker
      Unsaved trash, Teenaged joo lover
      • Dec 2009
      • 59

      #3
      Re: I think im gay ?

      Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Stop mocking God.
      no no, i honestly mean all of it, please help me save my soul. I'm a troubled teen still searching for God's love.

      Comment

      • Draxzar
        Unsaved trash, Godless foreigner
        • Dec 2009
        • 15

        #4
        Re: I think im gay ?

        I am sorry, to the hell fires with you! You are already lost!
        It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
        For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
        Ecclesiastes 7:5-6

        Comment

        • wrongpathtaker
          Unsaved trash, Teenaged joo lover
          • Dec 2009
          • 59

          #5
          Re: I think im gay ?

          Originally posted by Draxzar View Post
          I am sorry, to the hell fires with you! You are already lost!
          My parents are going to disown me if i don't find god, i need guidance.

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #6
            Re: I think im gay ?

            Originally posted by Draxzar View Post
            I am sorry, to the hell fires with you! You are already lost!
            Why are you being so intolerant and judgmental? Through Christ, anyone can be Saved(c). All you and your fag boyfriend have to do is repent.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #7
              Re: I think im gay ?

              Originally posted by rightpathtaker View Post
              My parents are going to disown me if i don't find god, i need guidance.
              Your parents are right. They should give you the beating of your life. If they love you enough they will.

              Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • Draxzar
                Unsaved trash, Godless foreigner
                • Dec 2009
                • 15

                #8
                Re: I think im gay ?

                Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Why are you being so intolerant and judgmental? Through Christ, anyone can be Saved©. All you and your fag boyfriend have to do is repent.
                If this isn't judgemental, I don't know what is:

                Who Will Jesus Damn?

                Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)
                It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
                For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
                Ecclesiastes 7:5-6

                Comment

                • Rev. Jim Osborne
                  True Christian™ Televangelist
                  Director of Fundraising and Tithing
                  On the Look Out for Wife #6!
                  True Christian™
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 8622

                  #9
                  Re: I think im gay ?

                  1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

                  Translation for idiots like Draxar: We True Christians(tm) can judge anyone and anything, but unsaved scum like you cannot judge us.

                  Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

                  Comment

                  • Bobby-Joe
                    Landover Security Superviser
                    Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                    NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 18405

                    #10
                    Re: I think im gay ?

                    Originally posted by Draxzar View Post
                    If this isn't judgemental, I don't know what is:

                    Who Will Jesus Damn?
                    You dare judge Christ you god mocking homo? It will be too late to repent of your hateful ways once Satan has you bent over a lava vent you sinning sack of extremest! Quit being so close minded! Repent Now!

                    Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                    Hot Must ReadThreads!


                    Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                    Comment

                    • Rev. M. Rodimer
                      Honorary True Christian™
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2008
                      • 13996

                      #11
                      Re: I think im gay ?

                      Originally posted by rightpathtaker View Post
                      So the other day, i was listening to Melissa Etheridge, while helping at the church, and then the Reverend bent over and I couldn't look away. He is a very muscular man in his early thirties, and when he bent over, i noticed how muscular and good looking his bum was, and i got slightly attracted. I have seen him 3 times since, and every time I find myself more and more attracted to him. what should I do?
                      You should stop hating Jesus.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                      Comment

                      • Pastor Ezekiel
                        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                         
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 78556

                        #12
                        Re: I think im gay ?

                        Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                        You should stop hating Jesus.
                        I tried telling him that too, but he doesn't listen. Satan has him by the short hairs, it's obvious.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

                        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                        Comment

                        • Buford T Scoggins
                          Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
                          True Christian™
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 911

                          #13
                          Re: I think im gay ?

                          Like most conservative Christians, I believe in individual responsibility. So about your homo problem, you've got to take matters into your own hands (don't misinterpret that).

                          Of course, first try praying to Jesus to be cured. But if that doesn't work, there are numerous other options:









                          yours in Christ,
                          Brother Buford

                          sigpic

                          The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
                          - Rush Limbaugh

                          Comment

                          Working...