X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Annie1
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 132

    #1

    Hello Landover

    Hi Landover Baptist! My name is Anne and I'm 16 years old. My daddy monitors my use of the internet pretty strictly but this Godly site is one he lets me visit without even standing over my shoulder to watch. After weeks of begging and doing extra chores he finally allowed me to register.

    We are from Tennessee and attend the Oak Ridge Baptist Church, and me and my brothers are homeschooled by my momma. My daddy does some important secret type work for the government, he's not allowed to talk about it.

    My hobbies are making hooked rugs, bird watching and baking! I can make all sorts of baked stuff but my favorite one to make is apple cake. I also like to help take care of my little baby brother, he was just born a month ago. Hopefully soon my daddy will find a good Christian man that I can marry, I think I'll make a great mom.

    My favorite Bible verse Psalm 23:

    1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
    3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
    Girls for God

    Ephesians 5:22

    Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
  • Sister Charli
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Jun 2010
    • 1590

    #2
    Re: Hello Landover

    Hello Anne and welcome to God's favourite forum.

    How blessed you are to have such a lovely family and good Baptist parents.

    God bless,
    Sister Charli.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

    Comment

    • Lisa H
      Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
      True Christian™
      • Jun 2010
      • 5070

      #3
      Re: Hello Landover

      Welcome to the Forum Annie. Your father should still watch over you in case you stumble on to something that maybe inappropriate.
      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

      Comment

      • self_abusing_sinner
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • Aug 2010
        • 217

        #4
        Re: Hello Landover

        Hi Anne, welcome to Landover Baptist Church,

        I speak for all the men in their fifties and sixties here, who would to see you starting pumping out Soldiers for Christ as soon as possible, several of them are interested in you already (find you very tempting, very tempting indeed), and our very own Pastor, a shining example for the community, married at twenty-three-year old when he was sixty-four himself, so if you are looking for a genuine baptist experience you need look no further, and many of these guys are willing to jump on their mopeds to go see you, or at least meet you halfway there, and they are all guaranteed ex-mastubators so you don't have to worry about cleaning the linen too often, so long as you keep his belt oiled and the rivets on it to a high shine so he can punish you whenever you speak out of line, and start hitting your unborn baby three months before it's born, in your belly, to give it a taste of what's to come so it's not so much of a schock, being brought up in the Lord, Landover Baptist Style(tm).

        Someone here can explain if I've gotten it wrong, and if so, what, I am sure they are all eager to explain to you what baptist life is REALLY like at Landover.

        Also, are you black? That might course a few problems, so that instead of being welcomed into the community you will become a slave. Anyway think about, the Church(tm) here is open to everyone and you're most welcome, we're all MORE than happy to have you.

        Regards,

        sas, speaking on behalf of the True Christians(tm) here.

        Comment

        • Nobar King
          Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
          Christ's Guardian
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2007
          • 23748

          #5
          Re: Hello Landover

          I don't know anyone who drives a moped.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #6
            Re: Hello Landover

            Welcome to God's favorite forum, young lady. Please ignore unsaved scum like SAS, as they are sent here by satan to mock Jesus and spit in His loving face.

            What's your best pie?

            Does your father have a good Christian man lined up to be your Husband yet? You should be popping out future soldiers for Christ by now.


            If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

            If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

            You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

            Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Billy Bob Jenkins
              Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
              About as Straight and Manly as you can get
              Hates anal sex. And trees.
              True Christian™
              • May 2010
              • 8337

              #7
              Re: Hello Landover

              Originally posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
              Hi Anne, welcome to Landover Baptist Church,

              I speak for all the men in their fifties and sixties here, who would to see you starting pumping out Soldiers for Christ as soon as possible, several of them are interested in you already (find you very tempting, very tempting indeed), and our very own Pastor, a shining example for the community, married at twenty-three-year old when he was sixty-four himself, so if you are looking for a genuine baptist experience you need look no further, and many of these guys are willing to jump on their mopeds to go see you, or at least meet you halfway there, and they are all guaranteed ex-mastubators so you don't have to worry about cleaning the linen too often, so long as you keep his belt oiled and the rivets on it to a high shine so he can punish you whenever you speak out of line, and start hitting your unborn baby three months before it's born, in your belly, to give it a taste of what's to come so it's not so much of a schock, being brought up in the Lord, Landover Baptist Style™.

              Someone here can explain if I've gotten it wrong, and if so, what, I am sure they are all eager to explain to you what baptist life is REALLY like at Landover.

              Also, are you black? That might course a few problems, so that instead of being welcomed into the community you will become a slave. Anyway think about, the Church™ here is open to everyone and you're most welcome, we're all MORE than happy to have you.

              Regards,

              sas, speaking on behalf of the True Christians™ here.
              I can't believe you are such a flagrant pedophile, SAS. I'm reporting you to the authorities for internet stalking of a 16 year old girl, and soliciting her for sex.
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

              Comment

              • BelieverInGod
                Fourm Member
                Forum Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 9269

                #8
                Re: Hello Landover

                Originally posted by Annie1 View Post
                Hi Landover Baptist! My name is Anne and I'm 16 years old. My daddy monitors my use of the internet pretty strictly but this Godly site is one he lets me visit without even standing over my shoulder to watch. After weeks of begging and doing extra chores he finally allowed me to register.
                Hello Annie, we have another member about your age, perhaps you can be friends.

                We are from Tennessee and attend the Oak Ridge Baptist Church, and me and my brothers are homeschooled by my momma. My daddy does some important secret type work for the government, he's not allowed to talk about it.
                Well I can tell you're home schooled as you have a grasp of American language, something severely lacking in the public school system..

                My hobbies are making hooked rugs, bird watching and baking! I can make all sorts of baked stuff but my favorite one to make is apple cake. I also like to help take care of my little baby brother, he was just born a month ago. Hopefully soon my daddy will find a good Christian man that I can marry, I think I'll make a great mom.
                So when you make your apple cake, do you use sliced apples or apple sauce? Personally I prefer apple sauce. Have you many younger siblings that you have been capable of practicing your mothering skills on?

                My favorite Bible verse Psalm 23:

                1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
                3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
                4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
                5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
                6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
                Well that's a wonderful passage.
                Drama queen

                Comment

                • Johny Joe Hold
                  Mayor of Freehold
                   
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 13065

                  #9
                  Re: Hello Landover

                  Annie1, we have a great youth program at Landover Baptist. You can learn all you need to know about life if you join to this church.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                  Comment

                  • Seth Campbell
                    Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 1565

                    #10
                    Re: Hello Landover

                    Originally posted by self_abusing_sinner View Post
                    Hi Anne, welcome to Landover Baptist Church,

                    I speak for all the men in their fifties and sixties here, who would to see you starting pumping out Soldiers for Christ as soon as possible, several of them are interested in you already (find you very tempting, very tempting indeed), and our very own Pastor, a shining example for the community, married at twenty-three-year old when he was sixty-four himself, so if you are looking for a genuine baptist experience you need look no further, and many of these guys are willing to jump on their mopeds to go see you, or at least meet you halfway there, and they are all guaranteed ex-mastubators so you don't have to worry about cleaning the linen too often, so long as you keep his belt oiled and the rivets on it to a high shine so he can punish you whenever you speak out of line, and start hitting your unborn baby three months before it's born, in your belly, to give it a taste of what's to come so it's not so much of a schock, being brought up in the Lord, Landover Baptist Style™.

                    Someone here can explain if I've gotten it wrong, and if so, what, I am sure they are all eager to explain to you what baptist life is REALLY like at Landover.

                    Also, are you black? That might course a few problems, so that instead of being welcomed into the community you will become a slave. Anyway think about, the Church™ here is open to everyone and you're most welcome, we're all MORE than happy to have you.

                    Regards,

                    sas, speaking on behalf of the True Christians™ here.

                    Annie please ignore this perverted piece of unsaved trash, he has no right to speak for any True Christians(TM).

                    I'm not sure why the pastors are letting him hang around. He will hit on you, and when you reject him (as any Godly woman would) he will turn nasty on you and accuse you of all sorts of disgusting things. Perhaps it's a test of your Godly fortitude.

                    Anyway, welcome
                    PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

                    Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

                    Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

                    Comment

                    • landoverlover
                      Also loves Jesus and America
                      True Christian™
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 828

                      #11
                      Re: Hello Landover

                      My daddy monitors my use of the internet pretty strictly but this Godly site is one he lets me visit without even standing over my shoulder to watch. After weeks of begging and doing extra chores he finally allowed me to register.

                      My daddy does some important secret type work for the government, he's not allowed to talk about it.



                      Honey, I know that Daddy didn't tell you EXACTLY what kind of gubmint work he does, but is it possibly related to the child protective services area or in your local police department? Not that it matters, of course, just wondering....
                      Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is UNCLEAN: the priest shall pronounce him utterly UNCLEAN; his plague is in his head.

                      2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.



                      King James Bible v1611

                      Good Enough For JESUS....Good Enough For Me !!

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Annie1
                        Forum Member
                        Forum Member
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 132

                        #12
                        Re: Hello Landover

                        Wow! Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

                        Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
                        Welcome to the Forum Annie. Your father should still watch over you in case you stumble on to something that maybe inappropriate.
                        Inappropriate? I've noticed that all the inappropriate posters here are marked pretty well so I know who I shouldn't be listening to. Still when daddy can't monitor my interweb times my older brother does.

                        Originally posted by self_abusing_sinner View Post
                        Hi Anne, welcome to Landover Baptist Church,

                        I speak for all the men in their fifties and sixties here, who would to see you starting pumping out Soldiers for Christ as soon as possible, several of them are interested in you already (find you very tempting, very tempting indeed), and our very own Pastor, a shining example for the community, married at twenty-three-year old when he was sixty-four himself, so if you are looking for a genuine baptist experience you need look no further, and many of these guys are willing to jump on their mopeds to go see you, or at least meet you halfway there, and they are all guaranteed ex-mastubators so you don't have to worry about cleaning the linen too often, so long as you keep his belt oiled and the rivets on it to a high shine so he can punish you whenever you speak out of line, and start hitting your unborn baby three months before it's born, in your belly, to give it a taste of what's to come so it's not so much of a schock, being brought up in the Lord, Landover Baptist Style™.

                        Someone here can explain if I've gotten it wrong, and if so, what, I am sure they are all eager to explain to you what baptist life is REALLY like at Landover.

                        Also, are you black? That might course a few problems, so that instead of being welcomed into the community you will become a slave. Anyway think about, the Church™ here is open to everyone and you're most welcome, we're all MORE than happy to have you.

                        Regards,

                        sas, speaking on behalf of the True Christians™ here.
                        You're banned so what you say is most likely total rubbish.

                        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        Welcome to God's favorite forum, young lady. Please ignore unsaved scum like SAS, as they are sent here by satan to mock Jesus and spit in His loving face.

                        What's your best pie?

                        Does your father have a good Christian man lined up to be your Husband yet? You should be popping out future soldiers for Christ by now.


                        If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

                        If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

                        You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

                        Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
                        Hello Pastor! It is truly an honor to be welcomed by you.

                        My best pie is called "Paradise Pumpkin Pie", there's a layer of cheesecake underneath a layer of pumpkin pie. The men of my family like it so much I have to make three at thanksgiving because my Uncle Benny likes to have one of my pies all to himself.

                        Here's a picture! This one isn't mine but mine looks just like it.



                        There are lots of boys that go to my church but my daddy is pretty picky and a lot of them are lazy layabouts that play on this thing called a "Gamestation" a lot. I'm not supposed to talk to them. I hope that my daddy finds somebody really soon though

                        Thank you for all the links, they are very useful!

                        Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                        Hello Annie, we have another member about your age, perhaps you can be friends.


                        Well I can tell you're home schooled as you have a grasp of American language, something severely lacking in the public school system..


                        So when you make your apple cake, do you use sliced apples or apple sauce? Personally I prefer apple sauce. Have you many younger siblings that you have been capable of practicing your mothering skills on?


                        Well that's a wonderful passage.
                        Thank you miss BeliverinGod. My mommy says that I'm very smart for a girl. My best subject of course is Home Ec. I heard that in public school they're not even allowed to take Home Ec. any more!

                        Apple cake is made with layers of sliced apples and layers of cake. It's really labor intensive to make so I only do a few times a year. (Usually when the apples are in season so I can pick them myself in my friend's orchard).

                        I've heard apple sauce can be used in place of eggs or oil? I bet that tastes really yummy!

                        Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        Annie1, we have a great youth program at Landover Baptist. You can learn all you need to know about life if you join to this church.
                        What do I have to do to join? I bet daddy would love the whole family to become members, there are far too many pretend Christians in our church. We aren't from Freehold though

                        Originally posted by Seth Campbell View Post
                        Annie please ignore this perverted piece of unsaved trash, he has no right to speak for any True Christians™.

                        I'm not sure why the pastors are letting him hang around. He will hit on you, and when you reject him (as any Godly woman would) he will turn nasty on you and accuse you of all sorts of disgusting things. Perhaps it's a test of your Godly fortitude.

                        Anyway, welcome
                        How can he hit me over the internets mister Seth? I don't understand.

                        Originally posted by landoverlover View Post
                        Honey, I know that Daddy didn't tell you EXACTLY what kind of gubmint work he does, but is it possibly related to the child protective services area or in your local police department? Not that it matters, of course, just wondering....

                        Well he goes to a big building every day and sometimes he has to travel to the nations capitol... I'm sorry but that's all I know
                        Girls for God

                        Ephesians 5:22

                        Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

                        Comment

                        • Sister Charli
                          True Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 1590

                          #13
                          Re: Hello Landover

                          Oh that pie sounds so yummy Annie.

                          Bless your daddy. Bless your dad ..... <sob>

                          Sweetie. Make the most of every day you have with your father.
                          2 Chronicles 7:14
                          14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

                          Comment

                          • Disciple Luke
                            True Christian™
                            True Christian™
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 165

                            #14
                            Re: Hello Landover

                            hello Annie.

                            Praise God that you have such a loving Christian family.

                            And that you love children.

                            Comment

                            • Jo Freddie
                              Unsaved trash
                              Hateful God mocking pirate
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 6339

                              #15
                              Re: Hello Landover

                              Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
                              Oh that pie sounds so yummy Annie.

                              Bless your daddy. Bless your dad ..... <sob>

                              Sweetie. Make the most of every day you have with your father.
                              Do not bottle it up Sister Charli, it is good to let it out, and remember I have made it perfectly clear I will help you get through this anyway that I can.
                              Posted via Pasta

                              True Pastafarian™

                              May my Sauce be with you!
                              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                              The Loose Canon - HTML version
                              Loose Canon Fan Page
                              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                              I have been to The Volcano!

                              Comment

                              Working...