X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Johannes Kirkeholm
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Oct 2010
    • 395

    #31
    Re: hello!

    Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View Post
    nope, but I belive that'd be an awosome church I am a wiccan, proud to be one. I used to have your belifes, untill I met my ex-boyfriend and actually listened to him and looked through the computer at what wiccan was and discovered that I was always basicly on that path, even as a christian
    You ate babies while you called yourself a Christian?!
    To the atheists:

    To the false christians:

    Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

    Hosea 13:16
    Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

    Comment

    • Mousegirl
      Confirmed Enemy of God
      • Nov 2010
      • 68

      #32
      Re: hello!

      Why do christians belive that? I suggest sometime, instead of reading god's book, to do a little research about other religions before pointing fingers and such

      Comment

      • James Hutchins
        True Christian™
        Just a Regular Nice Guy
         
        • Jun 2009
        • 29457

        #33
        Re: hello!

        I read about wiccans eating babies in the papers every month.

        No one is pointing any fingers at you, do not feel singled out. You are the one who shoved into our faces about being a wiccan. You are the one proclaiming it.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

        Comment

        • Mousegirl
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          • Nov 2010
          • 68

          #34
          Re: hello!

          That's right, I am proclaming I am wiccan. And as far as I know, we don't eat babies.

          Comment

          • Lycia The Repentant
            Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
            Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2010
            • 2019

            #35
            Re: hello!

            Umm... how can you be a Christian wiccan?

            Because in MY Bible it doesn't say Silverbunny Ravenfluff is part of the Trinity. Here's what it DOES say:

            "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3

            "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18

            "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer." Deuteronomy 18:10-11

            "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:19-21

            "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8

            Have fun burning in Hell, witch.
            "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

            An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
            Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
            My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
            Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
            An Open Question to All false christians.

            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #36
              Re: hello!

              Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View Post
              That's right, I am proclaming I am wiccan. And as far as I know, we don't eat babies.
              So why were you whinning about people finger pointing?

              Just because you have not yet eaten a baby does not mean you will not do it. There are many murderers out there in the world that have not yet murdered. It is a well established fact that wiccans and goths eat babies. I read about it in the papers all the time.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • Mousegirl
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                • Nov 2010
                • 68

                #37
                Re: hello!

                Lycia The Repentant: I didn't say I was still a christian, I was a christian

                James Hutchins: perhpes I used the wrong word again, but I love children and would never eat them [even if they did taste like chicken, I don't like chicken very much]

                Comment

                • James Hutchins
                  True Christian™
                  Just a Regular Nice Guy
                   
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 29457

                  #38
                  Re: hello!

                  Then you are no wiccan, just a make believe one, living on fantasy land.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                  Comment

                  • Mousegirl
                    Confirmed Enemy of God
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 68

                    #39
                    Re: hello!

                    like I said, wiccan's don't eat babies, I donno what news paper your reading. But that's not all wiccan's do, they belive in mother earth and love her for all her greatness

                    Comment

                    • Nobar King
                      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                      Christ's Guardian
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 23748

                      #40
                      Re: hello!

                      Stop wasting apostrophes. They're not free.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                      Comment

                      • James Hutchins
                        True Christian™
                        Just a Regular Nice Guy
                         
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 29457

                        #41
                        Re: hello!

                        Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View Post
                        like I said, wiccan's don't eat babies, I donno what news paper your reading. But that's not all wiccan's do, they belive in mother earth and love her for all her greatness
                        So you agree, real wiccans (but not the fake ones like you) eat babies. Now we can put that misconseption to bed.

                        Phew!
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                        Comment

                        Working...