X
-
5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
- Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter raped!
- Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9)
- Down syndrome is a lifestyle choice!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
-
Re: hello!
Quite right young lady! It is your father's permission that is required. (well done for spotting that one.)Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View PostI am not yet married [will be soon hopefully] therefor I do not have any children, also, I do not need my fiance's permision to do anything
sigpic
Author of such illuminating essays as,
“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
Then why do they go to church? As they are Hellbound, they may as well give their souls a free ride and spend their Sundays promoting atheism.Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View Postlol oh I do, her whole family's a christian, But they don't take the bible to heart like you guys. They go to church every sunday and everything like that.sigpic
Author of such illuminating essays as,
“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View PostQuite right young lady! It is your father's permission that is required. (well done for spotting that one.)
My father actually died from a brain anarisam [sp?] a long time ago.
Ezekiel, not all christians have to be as strict as you guys and can still be chistians.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
If they want to actually get to heaven, they need to follow what is in the Bible. It's not enough to call yourself a Christian.Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View PostEzekiel, not all christians have to be as strict as you guys and can still be chistians.
Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
Great. You and your friend can discuss it over an eternity of burning in a lake of fire.Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View Postthey belive in god, they go to church. Her parents are somewhat like you, but my friend, not really, she belives in god, goes to church, youth group and all thatChristians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
Had your father been a Christian, he'd be in Heaven now instead of in Hell having his rectum stretch wide by the Devil.Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View PostMy father actually died from a brain anarisam [sp?] a long time ago.
Ezekiel, not all christians have to be as strict as you guys and can still be chistians.
Hopefully you are realizing the folly of your father and despise all his heathen ways.
Unless you follow every word of the KJV Bible
, you will go to Hell. There are no 'do overs' or letting people slide. God would not of gone to all the trouble he did to provide us with the Bible had he not wanted us to follow it. All of it.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
According to whom?Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View PostLike I said, Not all christians have to be as strict as you guys and can still pass through the gates of heaven
Your body will return to the earth. Your soul will burn forever.Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View Postas for me, I'm neither going to heaven nor hell, but instead, back to earth its self when I dieChristians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
So basically you haven't got anything to back up any of your beliefs... You know what? This makes you dumb. Why do you assume that you are reborn? There is absolutely no evidence of this. And before you go and say something stupid like 'but you christians don't have any evidence to back up your beliefs either' let me remind you that we have the Bible.Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View Post[shrugs] who knows, it's what I think though
I do like fire. But my soal will go back and be reborn as a whole new person. Once you die, you may be reborn
You might like fire but would you really like to burn forever and ever? You can still repent and become a True Christian(tm).To the atheists:
To the false christians:
Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:
Hosea 13:16Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
And what religion is that? Meism? The church of make it up as I go along?Originally posted by Mousegirl913 View PostI appreciate your offerings
but I am happy with the religion I am with nowChristians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.
Comment
-
Re: hello!
nope, but I belive that'd be an awosome church
I am a wiccan, proud to be one. I used to have your belifes, untill I met my ex-boyfriend and actually listened to him and looked through the computer at what wiccan was and discovered that I was always basicly on that path, even as a christian
Comment
Comment