X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SarahWeiben
    Unsaved trash
    • Jan 2011
    • 24

    #1

    I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

    Hello,
    I am guilty of having created 2 accounts on this Godly forum. I felt guilty about it but did not stop right then to repent and take my punishment, but instead I allowed Satan to continue to lead me down the wrong path. But luckily Pastor Zeke caught me and convinced me I was wrong and that I would burn in hell for what I did. After some major praying I returned to Pastor Zeke and begged him to forgive me for what I have done (THANK YOU SOO MUCH PASTOR ZEKE!!). I am not quite sure if he actually forgave me or not, but I assume he did since he has seemed to allow me another chance..So I have come to apologize to everyone for what I have done and to see if maybe I could have a fresh start. I have felt absolutely terrible about it, I cannot live with myself for what I have done. But I know that it is better to just come clean and admit my sins, so that I can be truely saved from eternal damnation.
    Once again I am terribly sorry for what I have done, and hope that someday you would forgive me, and help me stay on the right, true, and good path...
  • SarahWeiben
    Unsaved trash
    • Jan 2011
    • 24

    #2
    Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

    I have also lied about one more thing. Both my parents are not Catholic, my mom was until she met my dad. My dad (a True Christian) then convinced her (with some help of his hand) that she would burn in hell for it. My other account (JennySue) has the whole story right, since I felt bad and created another account to tell the truth. I am actually 15 and in a few months will turn 16.
    I have just told my Dad the whole truth..I now have to log off so that I may take the punishment that I very much deserve..Once again Please please please forgive me for what I have done...

    Comment

    • Gabriel Reproba
      Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
      The Most Honest Lawyer in America
      True Christian™
      • Nov 2009
      • 2479

      #3
      Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

      I am so glad you have seen the light. Another soul SAVED FOR JESUS! Are there any other past transgressions you want to tell us about? Anything...sexual? Or....perverted? You need to come clean to wash in the water of the Lord!
      Yours In Christ,

      Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

      Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

      Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
      Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
      The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
      Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
      How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
      20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
      God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
      Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
      Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
      Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
      There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
      Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

      Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.

      Comment

      • SarahWeiben
        Unsaved trash
        • Jan 2011
        • 24

        #4
        Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

        Originally posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
        I am so glad you have seen the light. Another soul SAVED FOR JESUS! Are there any other past transgressions you want to tell us about? Anything...sexual? Or....perverted? You need to come clean to wash in the water of the Lord!
        Thank you so very much Brother Gabriel! I feel so much better now that I have come clean and no longer I have hide who I really am!
        As for the any other things that I have to come clean about, I don't really know any off the top of my head but if I remember any I will be sure to.... Well there's only one, my friend from school showed a picture of 2 guys kissing and it made me feel all weird inside, I can't really describe the feeling.... But thats the only thing I remember so far, if I remember any I will be sure to tell you, I do not like hiding who I am.

        Comment

        • God's Flaming Sword
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2011
          • 233

          #5
          Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

          Originally posted by SarahWeiben View Post
          I have also lied about one more thing. Both my parents are not Catholic, my mom was until she met my dad. My dad (a True Christian) then convinced her (with some help of his hand) that she would burn in hell for it. My other account (JennySue) has the whole story right, since I felt bad and created another account to tell the truth. I am actually 15 and in a few months will turn 16.
          I have just told my Dad the whole truth..I now have to log off so that I may take the punishment that I very much deserve..Once again Please please please forgive me for what I have done...
          I do hope you have your Father's permission to be here Sarah? Has he not betrothed you to a Christian man yet?

          Brother Zeke is indeed a deeply compassionate man who understands the weakness of women and their failings....You should let him guide you here on the forum.

          Let the good True Christians here help you on your path to God and his glory.
          If you don't believe it then go read your bible - you DON"T have a bible??? Then prepare for eternal damnation sinner.
          “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” – John 14:15
          "Vengeance Is Mine, I Will Repay Sayeth The Lord" - Romans 12:19

          Comment

          • Bible Student
            Master of Biblical Study and Ancient Languages
            With Jesus now.
            True Christian™
            • Dec 2010
            • 2474

            #6
            Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

            Originally posted by SarahWeiben View Post
            Thank you so very much Brother Gabriel! I feel so much better now that I have come clean and no longer I have hide who I really am!
            As for the any other things that I have to come clean about, I don't really know any off the top of my head but if I remember any I will be sure to.... Well there's only one, my friend from school showed a picture of 2 guys kissing and it made me feel all weird inside, I can't really describe the feeling.... But thats the only thing I remember so far, if I remember any I will be sure to tell you, I do not like hiding who I am.
            Were you envious because one of them wasn't kissing you or was that feeling as symptom of arousal?
            YiJC, BS

            II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

            Comment

            • Brother Helge
              True Christian™
              True Christian™
              • Jan 2010
              • 1074

              #7
              Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

              Welcome (again)!

              It seems like your first introduction (as JennySue) have disappeared.
              (Glory!)


              Do you have a real Bible (KJV1611)?
              What's your favourite passage?

              And do you bake pies?
              "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
              John 8:32

              Comment

              • SarahWeiben
                Unsaved trash
                • Jan 2011
                • 24

                #8
                Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

                @God's Flaming Sword My father has allowed me to be here, he actually made the JennySue account, and no I haven't been blessed in that way yet.

                @Bible Student I am not quite sure exactly... Maybe both? It could be envy seeing as I am not married yet.

                Comment

                • SarahWeiben
                  Unsaved trash
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 24

                  #9
                  Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

                  Originally posted by Helge Fossmo View Post
                  Welcome (again)!

                  It seems like your first introduction (as JennySue) have disappeared.
                  (Glory!)


                  Do you have a real Bible (KJV1611)?
                  What's your favourite passage?

                  And do you bake pies?

                  Praise God!!! I can really start over again now! Thank you for the welcome again.

                  Why yes I do have a KJV1611 Bible, it's pretty worn out now, but it still works. My favorite verse at the moment is Romans 12:1

                  I love baking pies!!! I would make you one if you want but I am not quite sure when I will have free time. My 3 brothers keep me busy cleaning and cooking but Im sure I can make the time if you want one.

                  Comment

                  • God's Flaming Sword
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 233

                    #10
                    Re: I have sinned..I came to ask forgiveness

                    Originally posted by SarahWeiben View Post
                    Praise God!!! I can really start over again now! Thank you for the welcome again.

                    Why yes I do have a KJV1611 Bible, it's pretty worn out now, but it still works. My favorite verse at the moment is Romans 12:1

                    I love baking pies!!! I would make you one if you want but I am not quite sure when I will have free time. My 3 brothers keep me busy cleaning and cooking but Im sure I can make the time if you want one.
                    The very best kind of bible is a tattered torn copy - shows you have been reading it!!!

                    You should make sure that you have time each day to both clean and cook so it's good that you have brothers to keep you busy - this will be good practice for your future life.
                    If you don't believe it then go read your bible - you DON"T have a bible??? Then prepare for eternal damnation sinner.
                    “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” – John 14:15
                    "Vengeance Is Mine, I Will Repay Sayeth The Lord" - Romans 12:19

                    Comment

                    Working...