X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Many people have had a distorted view of God.
    Yes, people who ignore parts of His Holy Bible. People like you.

    The true picture of God's nature is that He loves all the people of the world so much, He was willing to suffer for their freedom.
    No.

    People God hates:
    Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
    Deuteronomy 12:31 "You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods."
    Hosea 9:15 "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."
    Matthew 13:41-42 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
    Matthew 5:43 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy."

    God kills those who do not believe in Him and then sends them to hell:
    2nd Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."
    Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
    Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
    John 15:6 "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    ROMANS 5:6-8 NKJ
    6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
    7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die.
    8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

    God gave a demonstration to prove He loves you at Calvary -- where Jesus died a cruel death on a cross. He died, in your place, to set you free. Christ died for the ungodly. He took your place, suffering punishment you deserved.

    By dying for you, God proved He loved you supremely. There is no way He could have loved you more. Jesus proved that He loves you more than He loves Himself.

    JOHN 15:13 NKJ
    13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

    Jesus gave His life. What more could He do?

    1 JOHN 3:16a NKJ
    16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us.

    Many people have had a distorted view of God. The true picture of God's nature is that He loves all the people of the world so much, He was willing to suffer for their freedom.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    For the bible is only an extension of my belief in the Almighty Lord.
    How is it that we know of God if not for his Word to us? That would be the Bible. How else can we know of Jesus if not for the Testament?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    No I don't need to quote the bible.
    Because you never opened one...

    And why do you keep ignoring my posts? Do you hate God's word?

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Okay... Look...

    Perhaps you're right. Jesus brought me here for a reason. To wash away all my sins and begin a new fresh relationship with God. No I don't need to quote the bible. For the bible is only an extension of my belief in the Almighty Lord. However after reading the many many replies I have decided to hear out your pleas. However if I choose to still want my account disabled will you respect my wish? I love God and this religion and I don't want to make enemies with fellow Christians... Make peace, not war!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Read Amos 3:3 and Leviticus 20:13 and ask yourself if you TRULY believe God wants you hanging around with homosexuals.

    YiC,

    Zech
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    No it isn't Jedediah. And yes clicking on that X has occurred to me. Yet that is not what I want done. I wish for this account to be deleted so I have no association with this site ever again. Simply turning off my browser won't do this.
    Again you still have no right to judge me. That judgement falls upon Jesus Christ and God. The very fact that you don't understand this is just pathetic. In actuality I even doubt your a true Christian. You don't seem to act like one. Do you know what the name Daniel means? "God is my judge" and so to do I follow this creed. Forget you and your powerhungry attitude. Only the lord will Judge whether or not I deserve to be in his presence. None of this devils work you seem to bring about.

    I love God and God loves me. Enough said.
    You're describing a whole bunch of stuff that sounds more like new age rambling. Person after person here has quoted the scriptures to you.

    Like a toddler, you have kicked and screamed while offering nothing of knowledge of Christian scholarship.

    Make your case using the Bible, and I will consider your request.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Again you still have no right to judge me.
    Let me try again, you seem to learn very slowly:

    Never ever even opened a Bible eh. According to God, we have every right to judge you. Why do you ignore God?

    Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."

    John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

    2nd Timothy 4:1-2 "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine."

    Galatians 4:6 "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterM
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    And no you don't have a piffleing right to judge me.
    You call yourself Christian and then your claim that? Boy, you need to start to read the Bible and see what it actually says.

    YiC, M

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    No it isn't Jedediah. And yes clicking on that X has occurred to me. Yet that is not what I want done. I wish for this account to be deleted so I have no association with this site ever again. Simply turning off my browser won't do this.
    Again you still have no right to judge me. That judgement falls upon Jesus Christ and God. The very fact that you don't understand this is just pathetic. In actuality I even doubt your a true Christian. You don't seem to act like one. Do you know what the name Daniel means? "God is my judge" and so to do I follow this creed. Forget you and your powerhungry attitude. Only the lord will Judge whether or not I deserve to be in his presence. None of this devils work you seem to bring about.

    I love God and God loves me. Enough said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    I really wish this guy would open his eyes to our pleas, ones based ENTIRELY on the Bible. He goes on and on about his love of God and how he serves Him, but he fails to give any Scriptural basis for his "beliefs.". He is allowing some shyster preacherman to filter God's Word, when what he NEEDS to do is read the Bible cover-to-cover.

    Friend, before you close his browser forever, please, PLEASE promise me that you will read it, on your own, no unnecessary interruptions. It only takes a couple of weeks, a tiny investment when you balance it against eternity. Take notes, come back here with questions.

    Yours in Christ,

    Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    And no you don't have a piffleing right to judge me.
    Never ever even opened a Bible eh. According to God, we have every right to judge you. Why do you ignore God?

    Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."

    John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

    2nd Timothy 4:1-2 "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine."

    Galatians 4:6 "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    It is entirely my place to judge you. Please refer to Rev. Osborne's sermon:
    The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5)

    If you actually read the Bible instead of just believing whatever your fag-enabling women preachers tell you, you wouldn't have to be spoonfed these Bible Facts.

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Don't talk to me like I'm nothing more than a rat. You have no idea who I am. And no you don't have a piffleing right to judge me. That right falls to God. Not you. You are not God, no matter how hard you try to be. Tell me this Jedediah why do you hate the world? Why do you not try to understand reason? Why won't you simply let me leave this God forsaken forum? Perhaps it is God's will to keep me here. Perhaps God my Almighty saviour wants me to save you. Did you think about that Jedediah? Again no disrespect Jedediah but I think you need to listen to reason. This site and your religion isn't for me. My faith, my Anglican faith does not allow it. I follow Gods will as he truly intended it. We are all made in his image. Did you know that? So I guess that includes, Women, Brown people, Yellow people, Homosexuals, Transvestites, Americans, Canadians, Indians, Me, You. EVERYONE!!!!! Don't you see. Why would God create us in his image to only then have us fight amongst eachother over petty things like colour or culture? All I ask is that you give me the same respect you do to everyone else and let me go and disable this account. If you cannot accept any of that, then I'm sorry but you are no Christian that I want to associate myself with. Please keep this site going for your own need. But let me go. I will have no part in it

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    So you choose false doctrine and aeternal hellfire then. So it goes. It is unfortunate that you are one who God has preordained to eternal torments. At least you will serve as a warning to others, and this sort of thing always reminds me how lucky I am that Jesus chose me to stand among His elect from the time before I was a gleam in my parents' eyes.

    II Thessalonians 2:11-13
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
    But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

    Romans 9:11
    (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; )

    Romans 9:21
    Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?


    If you want to leave, there should be a red square with an X in it in the upper right-hand corner of your browser. I can hardly understand why this concept has not occurred to you already, but if you are foolish enough to choose an eternity of unfathomable torments in the lake of fire over a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, I suppose I shouldn't be terribly surprised by your daftness in this regard either.

    Proverbs 26:11
    As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

    Leave a comment:

Working...