X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alex Friederhof
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Hi there, someone hacked into my email and signed me up to this website. I honestly don't want any part in this site and unfortunately I cannot find how to deactivate this account. Can anyone help me?
    Isn't the easiest answer to explicit a deep hatred for Jesus and/or affinity with cults such as Judaism, Islam; buddhism, catholicism; and be banned?
    You will rot in hell, but at least you wont plague this forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • wait_what
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    We WOULDN'T have a problem if you just disabled this account. I did NOT sign up to this website. I wish for you to do the honorable thing and disable this account. That is all that I ask. Why is it so hard for you to do this? I don't want to be here, nor reply and continue this foolishness. I'm sure you don't either. So why not make it easy. Leave me alone and my email and I wont ever visit this site again.
    Wow, for someone who doesn't want to be here you sure do spend a lot of time here.

    You say you come from a proper country? Do you mean that socialist riot hole the UK? Hardly a sovereign entity given the anarchy there right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Student
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Whatever floats your boat mate. Can you stop avoiding what I am asking you. I want and need this account deleted tonight. Please. I have emailed you, gone through the forums. Can't you see that I don't want to be here. And you clearly don't want me here. End this mayhem for both of us. Delete this account. Or else I will demand to speak with the site host master.
    You write that you need this account deleted tonight. Need? What happens if you don't figure out how to delete this account? Do you turn into a pumpkin at midnight?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Student
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    I wish to delete my account because I did not actually create it in the first place. I don't want to be part of this website because it does not conform to my Christian beliefs. I'm hoping you will respect this and let me leave. I have suffered abuse like no other on this site and I've had enough. Please please help me.
    We have tried to help you. You don't wish to learn. Delete your own account. Oh, wait!! You know everything but do not know how to delete your account?

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaner
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Whatever floats your boat mate. Can you stop avoiding what I am asking you. I want and need this account deleted tonight. Please. I have emailed you, gone through the forums. Can't you see that I don't want to be here. And you clearly don't want me here. End this mayhem for both of us. Delete this account. Or else I will demand to speak with the site host master.
    Ok, ok, ok weirdo. Your account has been deleted. You will no longer be able to sign in and your name will be written in the Golden Book of Christ Haters. Abra-Cadabra. See you later. (Go ahead and sign out then try and sign in if you don't believe me).

    Leave a comment:


  • Barry
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Hiya Allan, it seems you have managed to get off to a bit of a rocky start here on the Landover Baptist Church Forums. Do not worry, I am sure you will settle in just fine once you start seriously reading your bible. Allow me to say welcome to our friendly little church and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am sure all here, will do what ever they can to help you settle in and find your feet.

    Might I suggest you start by reading some of the threads and posts in the "Christian History" section. I am in little doubt that after reading a few of them, you will come to realize you are no different to the rest of us (other than a slight lack of knowledge and understanding about the religion you profess to have). You will see this feeling of isolation and persecution is a quite common feeling, that at one time or another, all True Christians will have had to enjure. Remember, your discomfort of being in a slightly new and unfamiliar place is nothing like the agonies our saviour Jesus Christ suffered on the cross on our behalf.

    As you become more familiar with Landover and your Bible, I am quite sure it wont be long before you too will be able to make interesting and positive posts that in brotherly fellowshipo, celibrate God's glories. Take heart Allen and consider this little verse from one of my favourite books in the bible, Romans 8:18 . By the way Allan, what are your favourite verses and chapters from the Bible?

    Welcome brother and I offer thanks to God that you found us .

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    Is that something similar to a webmaster?
    It's something more similar to "Waaaah! I am used to having my tantrums indulged by my slave of a mother when I threaten her with 'the authorities' rather then being given a good crack round the head!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Or else I will demand to speak with the site host master.
    Is that something similar to a webmaster?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. Dr. Davidson
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    blah blah mindless blah... And no you don't have a piffleing right to judge me. That right falls to God... more useless drivel...

    This site and your religion isn't for me. My faith, my Anglican faith does not allow it. I follow Gods will as he truly intended it. We are all made in his image. Did you know that?... more satanic homo-enabling rhetoric about being a false Christian...
    It's not "our" religion, it's God's one and only true religion. What is it with cherry-picking Christians anyway? We follow ALL of God's words, not just the ones we choose to. And we as True Christians ™ have every right to judge you:

    Lev 19:15 In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

    Jn 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

    I Cor 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

    I Cor 5:12-13 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

    I Cor 6:2-3 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

    Leave a comment:


  • landoverlover
    replied
    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Whatever floats your boat mate. Can you stop avoiding what I am asking you. I want and need this account deleted tonight. Please. I have emailed you, gone through the forums. Can't you see that I don't want to be here. And you clearly don't want me here. End this mayhem for both of us. Delete this account. Or else I will demand to speak with the site host master.
    If you want to contact this sites's host master, get on your knees and ask for Jesus Christ. He's the Boss here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Whatever floats your boat mate. Can you stop avoiding what I am asking you. I want and need this account deleted tonight. Please. I have emailed you, gone through the forums. Can't you see that I don't want to be here. And you clearly don't want me here. End this mayhem for both of us. Delete this account. Or else I will demand to speak with the site host master.
    Dear Hatemonger;

    I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

    Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

    If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

    YIC,

    --Pastor Ezekiel

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Some free advice, Natcoll Design Technology is about the worst University on the planet. If you prefer not to become jobless for the rest of your life you need to get yourself some proper, Christian, education instead.

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Can't you see that I don't want to be here.
    Eh, no, not really. For someone who doesn't want to be here you make a lot of posts. Perhaps you need a Pastor to give you some guidance with your issues. And apparantly there are a lot of those:
    Getting your girlfriend pregnant cause milks piffleing expensive these days, Got done for drinking and writing. Lost my pen license for 2 years, Going out for a quiet one, and coming home with the 7 Dragon Balls, You Like, They Give., I'm not drunk, I'm just holding onto the lawn so I don't fall off the earth, Auckland, The Place Where People Get Amused About A 2.9 Earthquake & Sleet, He asked us, 'Be you angels?' And we said, 'Nay. We are but men.' ROCK., That time it Snowed in Wellington., Snow in Wellington, I dont care if we dont talk, if I like your status, I like your status, People say I'm patronizing (that means I treat them like they're stupid), Not looting because you're not scum and can afford a pair of jeans., That one friend you're way too lesbian with., "This isn't an assignment you can do the night before!" Challenge accepted, Tyler White ...

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    As a courtesy to you, I have contacted the authorities in Paraparaumu. Intersting street name, 'Ruahine St.'. Fortunately, we have an outreach program going on in the area and a management team is on staff as well as a few of the DoF. Hopefully we can clear this all up in a few weeks time and do not have to involve the local magistrate. I am sure you'd like this kept out of the papers.


    Edit: I think he may of found the button to deactivate his account. I think the team in NZ still has to bill hime for the time though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Whatever floats your boat mate. Can you stop avoiding what I am asking you. I want and need this account deleted tonight. Please. I have emailed you, gone through the forums. Can't you see that I don't want to be here. And you clearly don't want me here. End this mayhem for both of us. Delete this account. Or else I will demand to speak with the site host master.
    I see that you have decided against reading the Bible cover-to-cover, which was was my heartfelt advice. This makes me unbelievably sad, in ways you simply cannot comprehend.



    I have pleaded with you, begged you, beseeched you, and now I feel that I have failed both you and Jesus. My shame is overwhelming.

    If you must leave, and that's the ONLY way you'll never see these words of yours again, please know that I gave it my best.

    (Proverbs 28:1) "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion."

    Yours in Christ,

    Z. Smyth

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Whatever floats your boat mate. Can you stop avoiding what I am asking you. I want and need this account deleted tonight. Please. I have emailed you, gone through the forums. Can't you see that I don't want to be here. And you clearly don't want me here. End this mayhem for both of us. Delete this account. Or else I will demand to speak with the site host master.
    Perhaps I can help. Who hacked your email account, then signed you up. Then how did you get hold of the password? I'll need this information to begin the fraud and identity theft prosecution. We take matters such as this very seriously and do not tolerate people who perpetrate frauds. We are Christians who believe in the inerrant word of God and His absolute Majesty.

    We have several attorneys who work for Landover and I am sure one can be provided to you for a nominal feel.

    Please provide me with your contact information so we can get this ball rolling. I do hope we do not need to get Interpol involved in this. It really complicates things. Most of the time, a substantial monetary settlement can be reached (you may be entitled to as much as 10%, before fees).

    Leave a comment:

Working...