X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Again delete my account.
    We will never delete your account. Your senseless ramblings will be used to scare little children into Bible Study.

    And just think about it, why did Jesus guide you towards this site? Why are you ignoring His guidance?

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Because I disagreed with Jedediah's opinion he decided to take away some points that I don't need. Fellow listen, I mean no disrespect but you must understand that I don't want to be associated with this website. I love what you guys are trying to do and I do wish you all the best, but it simply is not for me, as I have my own faith to contend with. Not yours. And before you go on on about how I must conform to your way, know this. I serve the Almighty God under his rightful Anglican Church. I will not and HAVE NOT strayed off the path he has set for me. My devotion towards him in unwavering and I will never expect any other opinion. Other than his alone. Again delete my account.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    I take offense to that. You don't know me, therefore you have no right to judge whether or not I am on a path with God.

    This place does not preach what I believe. Can you not respect that? I am saved. Please stop the ridicule. Enough is enough. Deactivate my account.
    We do not preach what you believe because you believe a bunch of non-Biblical crap that will send you wailing and flailing, hurtling at terminal velocity to the fiery pits of hell. We cannot respect that, because God tells us we are to reprove false doctrines when we encounter them. That would be like expecting me to respect you if you take a crap in your pants, son.

    Ephesians 5:11
    And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.


    As a blood-bought True Christian™, abiding in righteousness and perfection per God's instruction, it is very much my place to judge and rebuke your sorry unsaved ass!

    The Holy Spirit dwells within me, guiding every one of my thoughts, words and deeds and granting me complete Christian discernment. The Holy Bible is quite clear that we are to judge righteous judgment. When True Christians™ judge others, there is no hypocrisy. This is because sin is a thing of the past for us.

    I John 3:6-9
    Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
    Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
    He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

    Scripture tells us that we may judge you, but you may not judge us.

    I Corinthians 2:15
    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

    But you have no comprehension of Christian love, which is why you misinterpret our words to you. How could you even begin to doubt our sincerity as it pertains to your Salvation™? We are simply following God's instructions on how to witness and evangelize to unsaved trash like yourself.

    II Timothy 4:2
    Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.


    So what kind of church do you go to, boy? Is it one of those queer-enabling churches with women preachers?

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    I take offense to that. You don't know me, therefore you have no right to judge whether or not I am on a path with God.

    This place does not preach what I believe. Can you not respect that? I am saved. Please stop the ridicule. Enough is enough. Deactivate my account.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    You are on no path with God, friend.

    II Timothy 4:3
    For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

    That is why He has brought you here: that you may absorb True Doctrine, as preached directly from the Living Word, as breathed from the very Mouth of God. You show all the signs of a carnal, backslidden Christian-in-name-only, and I can only surmise that it is the demons dwelling withing you that make you want to reject this opportunity for your Salvation(tm).

    We don't want you to burn in hell, friend. Won't you stick around and try to learn a thing or two from those who actually follow the Holy Bible (KJV 1611) to its logical conclusions? Your eternal soul is on the line.

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Sorry but my friend who signed me up is an Atheist. He did it for a laugh. And how dare you say that about my church. I love God and I will always follow his judgement whatever that maybe. But this forum is not it. I have spoken to many people about this website and they all say the samething. Stay away. It's not a true Christian site. I understand what you people are trying to do but it's not working out for me. Please let me go. It's for the best. I am already on a path with God. I mean no disrespect to you people, praise the lord! Just let me praise him else where. I don't want this account to be active any longer. If you were real Christians you would help and disable it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jack O'fagan
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Jesus didn't bring me here. My friend did out of spite. I just request that my account me deactivated. I have no need for this churches religious services as I have one of my own. I hope someone here can respect that fact. I love God, he is great. What I don't like is a minority sub-religious group such as this one telling me otherwise. Please once again I wish the administrators to stop giving me ridicule for my beliefs and let me leave. As indicated by several of the 'pastors' none of you like my presence here so what is the harm in deactivation my account? It honestly has nothing to do with Jesus or God, but yourself and your lazy attitude towards being helpful. You call yourselves Christians, yet you don't act like any respectable Christian I know. Yes I'll admit I was rude and I'm sorry, but it truly pisses me off when I am played like a fool. And the fact that none of you can admit this is just sad. Please once again deactivate my account, stop giving me ridicule and act like a proper human being.
    Can't you see that your friend may have signed you into Landover not out of spite but out of love for you? You already have admitted hanging around with homos. Your church is guiding you towards hell not heaven. Clearly your friend can see this and was trying to help you? Maybe his hands were guided by the Lord himself?

    GLORY!!!

    Jack

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Jesus didn't bring me here. My friend did out of spite. I just request that my account me deactivated. I have no need for this churches religious services as I have one of my own. I hope someone here can respect that fact. I love God, he is great. What I don't like is a minority sub-religious group such as this one telling me otherwise. Please once again I wish the administrators to stop giving me ridicule for my beliefs and let me leave. As indicated by several of the 'pastors' none of you like my presence here so what is the harm in deactivation my account? It honestly has nothing to do with Jesus or God, but yourself and your lazy attitude towards being helpful. You call yourselves Christians, yet you don't act like any respectable Christian I know. Yes I'll admit I was rude and I'm sorry, but it truly pisses me off when I am played like a fool. And the fact that none of you can admit this is just sad. Please once again deactivate my account, stop giving me ridicule and act like a proper human being.

    Leave a comment:


  • Little Donkey
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    I wish to delete my account because I did not actually create it in the first place. I don't want to be part of this website because it does not conform to my Christian beliefs. I'm hoping you will respect this and let me leave. I have suffered abuse like no other on this site and I've had enough. Please please help me.
    Now listen here Allan Scadden, Anglican-Christian from New Zealand. As you have been told several times, Jesus brought you here for a reason and that reason is to get right with him. If you think you're having a hard time reading messages on a website, ohhh boy are you not going to like what Satan's going to do to you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jacob the Angry Liar
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Sorry for posting here again, but my PM feature seems to be possessed by demons and is refusing to work for the time being.

    I would like to say that I do not at all appreciate being accused of "obsessing over anal sex". Firstly, I can assure you that I am not a homer and have absolutely no desires to participate in said disgusting activities. Romans 1:26-27 makes it perfectly clear that sodomy is vile and unseemly.

    Secondly, I take great offence at being accused of this. Billy-Bob, are you unaware of Exodus 10:16? God doesn't like it when you accuse others of things they didn't do. In fact, He felt so strongly about this that He made it one of the Ten Commandments (which, in case you were unaware, are the most important rules in all of Christianity).

    If I were you, I'd get in your prayer closet and pray for forgiveness right away. Breaking one of the Ten Commandments... just... wow. I can't believe it. Shocking!

    I can't stop thinking about anal sex.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jacob the Angry Liar
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by Jacob the Liar View Post
    This is getting kind of ridiculous. I was, of course referring to the pastor's responsiveness to dedicated members of the church. Of course our wonderful pastors, like Ezekiel and good ol' Rev. Jim are always happy to come rebuke sinners. The rest of us are ignored, ridiculed and disrespected. Westover is starting to look like a much better alternative to Landover as my place of worship, I must say.
    Er, Westboro. My bad

    Leave a comment:


  • Jacob the Angry Liar
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    That's a lie, and I expect you to offer a sincere apology to Pastor Ezekiel immediately. He has responded FIVE TIMES in this thread alone.



    Yours in Christ,

    Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device
    This is getting kind of ridiculous. I was, of course referring to the pastor's responsiveness to dedicated members of the church. Of course our wonderful pastors, like Ezekiel and good ol' Rev. Jim are always happy to come rebuke sinners. The rest of us are ignored, ridiculed and disrespected. Westover is starting to look like a much better alternative to Landover as my place of worship, I must say.

    By the way, I am a homosexual.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacob the Liar View Post
    I must say, I am having a similar issue.

    The pastors here are most unresponsive.
    That's a lie, and I expect you to offer a sincere apology to Pastor Ezekiel immediately. He has responded FIVE TIMES in this thread alone.



    Yours in Christ,

    Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Jacob the Angry Liar
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Hi there, someone hacked into my email and signed me up to this website. I honestly don't want any part in this site and unfortunately I cannot find how to deactivate this account. Can anyone help me?

    I must say, I am having a similar issue.

    The pastors here are most unresponsive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    I wish to delete my account because I did not actually create it in the first place. I don't want to be part of this website because it does not conform to my Christian beliefs. I'm hoping you will respect this and let me leave. I have suffered abuse like no other on this site and I've had enough. Please please help me.
    What "beliefs" are they? Please support your answers with appropriate Scripture.

    Trust me, friend: we are trying to HELP you.

    YiC,

    Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:

Working...