X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    I wish to delete my account because I did not actually create it in the first place. I don't want to be part of this website because it does not conform to my Christian beliefs. I'm hoping you will respect this and let me leave. I have suffered abuse like no other on this site and I've had enough. Please please help me.
    Don't lie, boy. Jesus has called you here for a reason. Why don't you drop to your knees right now and let me Pray the demons out of your rectum.

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    I wish to delete my account because I did not actually create it in the first place. I don't want to be part of this website because it does not conform to my Christian beliefs. I'm hoping you will respect this and let me leave. I have suffered abuse like no other on this site and I've had enough. Please please help me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
    The question you should be asking is:
    "What steps must I take to accept Jesus Christ as my personal LORD and Savior, and how then may I go about strengthening my personal relationship with Him?"
    Preach it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    The question you should be asking is:
    "What steps must I take to accept Jesus Christ as my personal LORD and Savior, and how then may I go about strengthening my personal relationship with Him?"

    Leave a comment:


  • landoverlover
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    lalalaalalalaalalalalalalaaa all bullshit my friend.
    Dear "Friend" - God sent you here for a reason, to give you one last chance to cleanse your dirty soul. Why all the hate towards people who are giving you a golden showering of love? What sort of "church" do you attend that would produce such responses towards Christian Soldiers? The Baby Jesus weeps even as He plans your eternal damnation. Repent!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jack O'fagan
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    No sorry I don't donate to churches in America. I live in a proper country and I have my own church to which I attend. I'm not in any sort of mood for games. Tell me how to deactivate this account now

    piffle republicanism and piffle you homophobic bastards. Some of my best friends are Gay and you have no right to attack them for it.
    We have a God given right to attack gays,


    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

    What perversion of the Bible does your church use if you think it's ok to hang around with sodomites?

    YiC

    Jack

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    lalalaalalalaalalalalalalaaa all bullshit my friend.
    You won't be singing that song when you've got satan's huge barbed tallywacker up your keester.

    But I will.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Why do you gay atheists have such potty mouths? I guess it's Rusty Trombone Syndrome.



    <---you

    YiC,

    Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    lalalaalalalaalalalalalalaaa all bullshit my friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Sure sure, did god tell you this? If you're not going to help, piffle off back to the cave you crawled out of. Filthy cooter
    Dear Godmocking Whore;

    Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a U.S. dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

    Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
    Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

    YIC,

    --Pastor Ezekiel

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Sure sure, did god tell you this? If you're not going to help, piffle off back to the cave you crawled out of. Filthy cunt

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Dear sodomite-enabler,

    Do you always blame your "friends" when you do something? Maybe you DO need to stick around, as there is this little thing called "bearing false witness" that you may not be aware of.

    Yours in Christ,

    Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    No sorry I don't donate to churches in America. I live in a proper country and I have my own church to which I attend. I'm not in any sort of mood for games. Tell me how to deactivate this account now

    Fuck republicanism and fuck you homophobic bastards. Some of my best friends are Gay and you have no right to attack them for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaner
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Originally posted by allanscadden View Post
    Stop being a douche and tell me how to deactivate this account
    Did you just call a Godly Pastor a douche? I'll tell you how to deactivate your account. Kindly donate $500 US to our church and I'll do it for you. Go sell your butt to queers to raise the money homo.

    Leave a comment:


  • allanscadden
    replied
    Re: How does one deactivate profile

    Stop being a douche and tell me how to deactivate this account

    Leave a comment:

Working...