X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SisterNeedsASaviour
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 32

    #16
    Re: Hello Fellow Christians

    Originally posted by JamesDean View Post
    Just because I have them living around me doesn't mean I should flee for them! God will make them suffer for their sin but he shall also see our dedication to him!
    Well we ain't seen too many bible verses from you yet, so the jury's still out on whether you're some filthy sinner damned to hell or not.

    But if you are there trying to lead the sinners from their paths of filth and debauchery then yes I spose you are doing the Lord's work.

    Luke 4:5
    as it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying,

    The voice of one crying in the wilderness,
    Prepare ye the way of the Lord,
    make his paths straight.
    Every valley shall be filled,

    and every mountain and hill shall be brought low;
    and the crooked shall be made straight,
    and the rough ways shall be made smooth;




    But you got your work cut out for you with them millions of sodomites and blasphemers, sure enough.

    Comment

    • JamesDean
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Mar 2012
      • 18

      #17
      Re: Hello Fellow Christians

      As I stated above my First language isn't English and I don't want to make any mistakes when I try and quote/translate verses. I'm sure when I grow more confident I shall be able to keep up with the rest of us.

      But as you asked for a verse:
      Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful.

      Comment

      • Professor Bessemer
        Professor of Creation Science at Landover University
        Certified Ex-Gay Program Graduate
        Darwin's Worst Nightmare
        True Christian™
        • May 2009
        • 2952

        #18
        Re: Hello Fellow Christians

        Originally posted by JamesDean View Post
        As I stated above my First language isn't English and I don't want to make any mistakes when I try and quote/translate verses. I'm sure when I grow more confident I shall be able to keep up with the rest of us.

        But as you asked for a verse:
        Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful.
        Friend, the Lord is truly testing you. First, he put you Holland, a country full of drug addicts, alternative energy sources, and prostitutes. Second, he had you born to a couple of sinners that He rightly sent to an early grave and then to Hell. I do hope you are truly following His path.

        The fact that you do not read His word in the proper American English is disturbing to me. Here is what you need to do. Get your bastardized Dutch "Bible", find the verses that you find most inspiring, then go to this website and search for the verse in the proper American English. Make sure you have your preferences set to the King James Bible or you will just be wasting your time. Good luck and God bless!
        Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University


        sigpic

        Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

        Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #19
          Re: Hello Fellow Christians

          Who ever heard of an eskimo named James?

          If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

          If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

          You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

          Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          • Faith_Machine
            Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Mar 2011
            • 10050

            #20
            Re: Hello Fellow Christians

            You know, James, if both of your daughters should happen to be lacking in good morals, it's entirely possible you could wind up with a $110 million jackpot!

            Suddenly I'm not feeling so sorry for you!

            WARNING:
            In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
            REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

            Comment

            • JamesDean
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Mar 2012
              • 18

              #21
              Re: Hello Fellow Christians

              Thank you very much Professor Bessemer, your link was very useful to me. I had been trying to find a good translator myself but couldn't find one. I was thinking of buying an American version of the King James Bible which I'm sure I should be able to order somewhere online.

              Yes it's a very trying to live here but I also feel somewhat chosen to do the Lords work here.

              Comment

              • JamesDean
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • Mar 2012
                • 18

                #22
                Re: Hello Fellow Christians

                Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Who ever heard of an eskimo named James?

                If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

                If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

                You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

                Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
                Thank you Pastor Ezekiel for your lesson in humility. I'm sorry if my words don't always sound as respectful as I mean them. It's hard for me to find the right English grammar to do so so please feel free to correct my mistakes

                Could u please explain your eskimo question to me. if you are wondering why my name is British it's because my forefathers came from England

                Comment

                • Catherine Moore
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 315

                  #23
                  Re: Hello Fellow Christians

                  I think the Pastor was just wondering why you have a regular True Christian name like James instead of an eskimo name like Moonface or, errrr, Sven.

                  Comment

                  • JamesDean
                    Unsaved trash
                    Under Investigation
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 18

                    #24
                    Re: Hello Fellow Christians

                    Oh i'm sorry should i change my name? James Dean is my real name and i didn't know i couldn't use that on here

                    Comment

                    • SisterNeedsASaviour
                      Forum Member
                      Forum Member
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 32

                      #25
                      Re: Hello Fellow Christians

                      Originally posted by JamesDean View Post
                      Oh i'm sorry should i change my name? James Dean is my real name and i didn't know i couldn't use that on here



                      You should keep a civil tongue in your head when speaking to your betters (ie: Wise men like out Pastor Ezekiel)

                      "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."
                      Revelation 20:6, KJV


                      I will pary for you, but I just know you're a lost cause. Cross dressers just can't be saved.

                      Comment

                      • Professor Bessemer
                        Professor of Creation Science at Landover University
                        Certified Ex-Gay Program Graduate
                        Darwin's Worst Nightmare
                        True Christian™
                        • May 2009
                        • 2952

                        #26
                        Re: Hello Fellow Christians

                        Originally posted by JamesDean View Post
                        Oh i'm sorry should i change my name? James Dean is my real name and i didn't know i couldn't use that on here
                        Your user name is fine James. It is just that we get quite a few northern savages on our godly forum. It is odd really. I mean to say that we really have no idea why we attract so many ignorant snow indians.

                        I gather by your response that you are not an Eskimo? Did the Dutch government finally get around to dealing with that particular infestation?
                        Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University


                        sigpic

                        Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

                        Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

                        Comment

                        • JamesDean
                          Unsaved trash
                          Under Investigation
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 18

                          #27
                          Re: Hello Fellow Christians

                          Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
                          Your user name is fine James. It is just that we get quite a few northern savages on our godly forum. It is odd really. I mean to say that we really have no idea why we attract so many ignorant snow indians.

                          I gather by your response that you are not an Eskimo? Did the Dutch government finally get around to dealing with that particular infestation?
                          We have more problems with an infestation of Muslims.... I'm even scared to go outside my town now as they seem to be everywhere. I could respect their views on women once though but even they now seem to let their wives do anything and they even let them walk around without a curtain around them!
                          Our other problems include faggets, Jews and atheist

                          I'm not even sure anymore which to hate the most!

                          Comment

                          Working...