X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James Bentley
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jul 2008
    • 4

    #1

    Hi all.

    Hey, I'm 19 and my name's James (obviously). I'm not very good at introductions so I'll do my best. I'm not much of a believer in god but I was checking out your forum and I have to say you guys have a really strong belief. I'm interested in what you preach, so I thought I would register and see if I could learn something. I also agree whole heartedly with your idea of a woman's role, sadly my father didn't and got screwed out of a lot of money by his wife (my harlot of a mother).
  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
    Christ's Rottweiler
     
    • Jan 2008
    • 22932

    #2
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by James Bentley View Post
    Hey, I'm 19 and my name's James […]I'm not much of a believer in god
    Firstly, it is customary and just to captialize “God” and all associated words (He, His, etc)
    you guys have a really strong belief.
    We here at Landover do not simply have “a really strong belief” we have the Only True Christian™ Faith – True Christianity™ is the one True Religion; stay, and you will come to learn that there can be NO other!

    We accept, gladly, that every single word, and associated punctuation marks, as laid out in the Bible, King James Version 1611, is the inerrant word of God.
    I'm interested in what you preach, so I thought I would register and see if I could learn something. I also agree whole heartedly with your idea of a woman's role, sadly my father didn't and got screwed out of a lot of money by his wife (my harlot of a mother).
    It is only a pity that your father was so weak willed as to allow a woman to have dominion over him. This failure to abide by The Word of God brings its earthly and eternal retribution.

    Your father is suffering on earth and will, unless he too accepts Jesus, suffer (and I DO mean suffer) eternally in the Pits of Boiling Brimstone surrounded by mindless demons. (As might you.)

    Why, Oh Why did you not remind him
    Eph:5:20: Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
    Eph:5:21: Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
    Eph:5:22: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    Eph:5:23: For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
    Or if you did, why did he not heed the words?
    sigpic


    “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

    Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

    Comment

    • James Bentley
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Jul 2008
      • 4

      #3
      Re: Hi all.

      Sorry, I didn't realise that their should be a capital letter. My parents didn't raise me to believe in God, so my father was never aware of those words. Had he been (from what you have said) I'm sure my mother wouldn't have been able to dominate him like that.

      Comment

      • Ezekiel Bathfire
        Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
        Christ's Rottweiler
         
        • Jan 2008
        • 22932

        #4
        Re: Hi all.

        Originally posted by James Bentley View Post
        [...]My parents didn't raise me to believe in God, [...]
        That is the weakest excuse I've heard in some time! "Ooo Officer, I only killed the child because I was high on drugs.."

        Responsibility is what it's all about - although your parents (by your accusations) are both atheists and hell-bound, it is no reason that you should be!

        Just think what would happen if all parents stopped instructing their off-spring in the Ways of The Lord!!! Where would we be without A God to worship? There would be anarchy! Mayhem! Murder! Riot and Destruction!

        Thus Godly children must picked up the KJV 1611 themselves and read it from cover to cover to keep the Faith alive!

        Now, what is your favorite verse of the Bible? Mine are in my signature. I think you should choose one from the Old and one from the New Testament.

        God will direct your gaze and your choice will speak volumes of your Godliness.
        sigpic


        “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

        Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

        Comment

        • James Bentley
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Jul 2008
          • 4

          #5
          Re: Hi all.

          Sadly I don't have a copy of the bible, but I will get one and once I have a favored verse I'll be sure to place it in my signature for all to see.

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #6
            Re: Hi all.

            Originally posted by James Bentley View Post
            Sadly I don't have a copy of the bible, but I will get one and once I have a favored verse I'll be sure to place it in my signature for all to see.

            The Word of God can be had for free if you just visit your local Independant Baptist Church and ask the Pastor for one. Make sure you ask specifically for a KJV1611 Authorized Version Bible.

            Also you can read one online at www.biblegateway.com. And for your assisted reading pleasure, Brother V has got a wonderful thread going HERE called "Bible in a Year."

            Now that you have disrespected your parents, how about coming clean on your own perversions and sin. If you're 19 and don't know Jesus I'll bet you can't keep your hands off that tallywacker, am I right? Going at it morning noon and night, am I right?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • JawOfAnAss
              True Christian™
              True Christian™
              • May 2008
              • 313

              #7
              Re: Hi all.

              Originally posted by James Bentley View Post
              Sadly I don't have a copy of the bible, but I will get one and once I have a favored verse I'll be sure to place it in my signature for all to see.
              James Bentley??
              You sound like a faggot. Your father was probably a closet faggot judging by the way your harlot of a mother lorded over him. And I imagine you were a disobedient little monster.

              Romans 1 would be a good palce for you to start reading about yourself.

              God hates homers.

              ROM1
              24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
              [25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
              [26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
              [27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
              [28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
              [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
              [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
              [31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
              [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
              Judges 15:16
              And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

              Comment

              • Cheshire
                True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • Jan 2008
                • 213

                #8
                Re: Hi all.

                You should start out by buying a nice, leather bound, diamond print,gold (whatever the word is)plated KJV Bible. from the Landover gift shop. You'll never regret it.
                Repent, or be tortured in nasty ways with sharp, pointy things!

                Comment

                Working...