X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

I learned something new about Iceland today from the Internets. Apparently, the Icelanders still cling to their old superstitions (I assume because nobody can believe Lutheranism isn't Catholicism Lite)

This is frankly ridiculous. It makes you wonder what other invented garbage they believe:

Click image for larger version

Name:	YuleCat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	1925441
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

• Re: God Hates Iceland!
      Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
      They've started a tourism drive. Godlessness being the majority religion means that aesthetics are woefully diminished. To reject God is to reject beauty but credit where it's due: they've hung out their shingle with what attractions they have but as yet I haven't booked my flight.

JOLLY CAMPSITES

“A home from home” - handy to the sea

INTERESTING MODERN SCULPTURE

exciting statues from local artists

FUN ACTIVITIES

for all the family

Comment

Working...
      X