X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight of the Top Ten Gayest Sports Teams Are Soccer Teams

As part of my Scientheistic Research, I have compiled a list of the World's Most Homosexual Sports Teams.

Oddly enough, only one professional cycling team, Cofidis, made the list. Most of the rest were soccer, or football as many misguided Europeans insist on calling the rather silly sport, teams. This year, the list was dominated by English Premier League teams.

Here is the list, with the first team listed being the gayest. Unless indicated, the teams are all English Soccer Teams:

Manchester United

Cofidis-Unspectacluar French Cycling Team

Hull City

Sunderland

Futbol Club de Barcelona-Gayest Spanish Soccer Team

Chelsea

Bolton

Stroke City

Palmerias-A Brazilian Soccer team with many admitted queer players

The Argentina Boys-An Argentine all-male openly queer Field Hockey Team

Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Re: Eight of the Top Ten Gayest Sports Teams Are Soccer Teams

How am I not suprised for this? Soccer is for sissy pretty boys who can't take a punch. Soccer is loved in Europe for a reason.

Now American Football....now that's a sport.

Comment

Its football not soccer that word is so lame
      The glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory

Comment

Someone remind me in my travels in the future to stay away from any place called "Stroke City".

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Why am I not surprised at number 1...

Comment

Exactly. The overtly sodomitic overtones of their post game celebrations were what pushed Manchester United ahead of all of the other extremely gay soccer teams. Here is yet another where the players may as well be in a Turkish Bathhouse based on their antics.

Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

I think this represents "Soccer" in general:

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni111 View Post
                I think this represents "Soccer" in general:

That sport looks so cool!

Comment

Hi, friends

As part of MY scienTIFIC research, i have compiled a list as to why the poster of this thread is an ABSOLUTE F*CKTARD.

First of all, i'd like to say that Europe has progressed past america in every possible way. America is still stuck with abortion problems, HOW PRIMITIVE IS THAT CAVE-AMERICA

1 - FOOTBALL is FOOTBALL. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SOCCER. DONT EVER MENTION IT AGAIN YOU F*CKTARD

2 - Spelling. learn to spell before even signing up to a forum. I guess CHRISTIAN forums are home of the retarded, but at least most of these know how to spell illiterate

3 - Naming sports teams RANDOMLY does NO GOOD FOR ANYONE.
                  THIS IS TYPICAL FOR RETARDED CHRISTIANS - YOU NEVER MENTION REASONS, YOU NEVER CONSIDER WHAT CONSEQUENCES YOUR WORDS OR ACTIONS MIGHT HAVE. "BECAUSE THE LORD SAID IT" IS NO ARGUMENT FOR ANYTHING

4 - Seriously, dumb yank's shouldn't be ever be taken seriously when discussing sports or religion. you run your own little 'NFL' 'MLS' and so on.

NEWSFLASH - WINNING A NATIONAL LEAGUE DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT ANYTHING

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
                  As part of my Scientheistic Research, I have compiled a list of the World's Most Homosexual Sports Teams.

Oddly enough, only one professional cycling team, Cofidis, made the list. Most of the rest were soccer, or football as many misguided Europeans insist on calling the rather silly sport, teams. This year, the list was dominated by English Premier League teams.

Here is the list, with the first team listed being the gayest. Unless indicated, the teams are all English Soccer Teams:

Manchester United

Cofidis-Unspectacluar French Cycling Team

Hull City

Sunderland

Futbol Club de Barcelona-Gayest Spanish Soccer Team

Chelsea

Bolton

Stroke City

Palmerias-A Brazilian Soccer team with many admitted queer players

The Argentina Boys-An Argentine all-male openly queer Field Hockey Team

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Are you a mooslim?

Isaiah 22:18
                    He will surely violently turn and toss thee like a ball into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house.
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Professor Bessemer, would you be so good as to explain a little about how you came to your results please? Thanks

Comment

Rodders: You have but to look at the good professor's credentials

Professor Bessemer
                        Professor of Creation Science at Landover University
                        Certified Ex-Gay Program Graduate
                        Darwin's Worst Nightmare
                        True Christian™

I think that pretty well covers it. Now take your snide questioning elsewhere.
                        The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Originally posted by Rodders View Post
                          Professor Bessemer, would you be so good as to explain a little about how you came to your results please? Thanks
                          Soccer is for fags. Everyone in America (God's favorite country) knows that!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Soccer is for fags. Everyone in America (God's favorite country) knows that!
                            From your own signature ...

Who Will Jesus Damn?
                            Boasters (Romans 1:30)

Comment

Stating a fact is not the same as boasting friend.
                              Psalm 81:10:
                              I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                              open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Working...
                              X