The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=49799)

Wash O'Hanley 09-08-2010 03:03 AM

Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
With the heat of summer now a distant memory and Labor Day now having come and gone, every man across America eagerly awaits as the players of the National Football League march out onto the storied fields in the crisp fall Sunday mornings. Gone are the dog days of summer and with them we can finally stop pretending we care about baseball. Football is America's game and in only a few days we will entertain ourselves with the glorious runs, the razzle-dazzle trick plays, the last second touchdowns and the bone-crushing hits for 22 weeks.

All the men who suit up and take to the field every Sunday afternoon are the epitome of what a real man should be: strong, brave, and fierce. With over 2,000 players on active rosters, practice squads or in free agency, there is always the possibility that there will be at least a few homosexuals. When you work in political media, like I do, you become privy to certain information of a sensitive nature, which I am prepared to share with you all now. Below is an extensive list of suspected homosexuals currently playing in the NFL, as provided by a friend of mine in a high place.

Ray Lewis - Linebacker - Baltimore Ravens

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_hxvV7qJ_e7Y/TI...reenshot-1.pnghttp://lh3.ggpht.com/_hxvV7qJ_e7Y/TI...g/raylewis.jpg

A first round draft choice back in 1996, Lewis has been the face of the Ravens franchise since they moved from Cleveland to Baltimore. During his 14 year NFL career he's amassed 1,770 tackles, 36.5 sacks and 28 interceptions. He's also an 11 time Pro-Bowler and the Most Valuable Player of Super Bowl XXXV. Lewis is considered by most football historians to be the greatest inside linebacker in the history of professional football. In the debate of who the greatest inside linebacker of all time is there are no question marks, but many question marks surround Ray's personal life off the field.

The Evidence:
  • Coaches say his ability to penetrate is second to none.
  • Considering how many tackles he has, one can only assume he really likes touching men.
  • Watches Will & Grace at his locker to get pumped up before games.
  • Spends an unusual amount of time working out.
Carson Palmer - Quarterback - Cincinnati Bengals

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_hxvV7qJ_e7Y/TI.../carsondog.jpg

The former number 1 overall pick has transformed the Bengals from the biggest laughing stock in the league to a contender in the AFC North. During his tenure as Cincinnati's starting quarterback he has proven to be an efficient game manager with a great arm and superior accuracy. While he claims to be straight and has a wife and two kids, one can only wonder if his portrait of happy marital life is just a front he puts on to fool people into thinking he's not gay.

The Evidence:
  • When meeting new people he often says "I'm a tiger" while growling and pantomime-scratching.
  • Wears his uniform in public when not playing football.
  • Led the league in butt-slaps in 2009.
  • Is described as one of the most accurate passers in the league with the capability to fit the ball into really tight spaces, which begs the question of what other things he can fit in tight spaces.
Al Harris - Cornerback - Green Bay Packers

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_hxvV7qJ_e7Y/TI...E/alharris.jpg

The dominant defensive back for the Packers has long been known for his in-your-face style of play and dominant shut down abilities. Known as one of the most physical corners in the NFL, could he also be physical off the field?

The Evidence:
  • Was flagged for an illegal use of the hands penalty inside a Green Bay grocery store in April.
  • Spends more time working on his hair than studying opposing offenses.
  • Participates in the celebratory dances of other teams.
  • Shares a hotel room with a teammate during away games.
Vernon Davis - Tight End - San Francisco 49ers

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_hxvV7qJ_e7Y/TI...ernondavis.jpg

Seen as a bust early in his career, Vernon Davis came into his own during the 2009 campaign and proved himself to be one of the most dominant tight ends in the game; getting invited to his first Pro Bowl along the way. Davis has been known for his volatile personality which has gotten him into trouble in the past, but is he doing things off the field that could also get him in trouble?
  • Majored in Studio Art in college and was an honorary captain of the US Curling Team in the 2010 Winter Olympics.
  • Once wore a Cleveland Browns uniform to a game so he wouldn't be wearing the same thing as anyone else.
  • When asked by a reporter how he managed to get such good separation from Linebacker Lance Briggs after a game against the Chicago Bears, Davis said "we just needed to spend some time apart."
  • Lives and works in San Francisco.
Adrian Peterson - Running Back - Minnesota Vikings

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_hxvV7qJ_e7Y/TI...n-peterson.jpg

Adrian Peterson has proven himself over the last three seasons as a dominant offensive force and one of the top two running backs in the NFL. In his rookie season he broke the single-game rushing record and holds the record for most yardage earned on the ground in a player's first two years. While on the field he's a freak of nature, the things he does off the field have raised more than a few eyebrows.

The Evidence:
  • Racks up huge amounts of yardage on the ground trying to outrun his gay thoughts.
  • Is often seen wearing the color purple.
  • Has been noted for his ability to find the hole.
  • After fumbling 20 times in three years, league sources have said he spent most of the off season working on his ball-handling skills.

Levi Jones 09-08-2010 04:07 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Thank you so much for your guide against the homersexual agenda in the otherwise godly NFL.

Just think if these boys didn't have football. They would be robbing, stealing rapist thug gangsters. Much like the sickle cell, I thank God everyday that He gave those people the elongated ball.

Nobar King 09-08-2010 04:45 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
This is only a partial list, right? These appear to be all current players, so they're the ones who you want to keep off of your fantasy football roster.

Wash O'Hanley 09-08-2010 07:50 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 595404)
This is only a partial list, right? These appear to be all current players, so they're the ones who you want to keep off of your fantasy football roster.

Whether there have been gay players in the NFL in the past is impossible to say. Our data only goes back a few years, but it's entirely possible that there were gay homosexuals playing football prior to this decade.

As for fantasy football: I don't know if Christians should even be participating in it. Between Bible study, prayer, and church I don't know how anyone could fit any more fantasy activities in their day-to-day schedule.

Atheistt 09-08-2010 08:12 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
:devil:Another day, another gay and another ignorant fool like youself...
You americans are all the same. All ignorant, all kids, all fear the homosexuals (probably because you are gay).:devil:

Wash O'Hanley 09-08-2010 08:23 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheistt (Post 595509)
:devil:Another day, another gay and another ignorant fool like youself...
You americans are all the same. All ignorant, all kids, all fear the homosexuals (probably because you are gay).:devil:

I'm anything but afraid of the gays.

Atheistt 09-08-2010 08:33 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Why then do you need to point them out, if not because you are afraid? Gays are a part of USA. So leave them alone! You behave like a little boy, so ignorant. Homosexuals are humans like you.

Wash O'Hanley 09-08-2010 08:41 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
The Bible is very clear and specific that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination and if you have a problem with that then you have a problem with every Christian in the world because we all believe that. On this subject it really isn't up to me. Heck, I don't know what God has against them, but as long as he says what they're doing is a vile disgusting sin I'm going to be offended by what they do in their bedrooms on a personal level. Gross.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Phebe Carlyle 09-08-2010 08:51 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheistt (Post 595521)
Why then do you need to point them out, if not because you are afraid? Gays are a part of USA. So leave them alone! You behave like a little boy, so ignorant. Homosexuals are humans like you.

Oh dear, an atheist with vernacular impedement! Gosh..how unusual!:sarcasm:

Anyhoo, sure their are people with the gay unforuntately in the US as well as less God worthy countries. They however point THEMSELVES out with their parades and marches and their "coming out" displays for all the world to hear!:fear2: They don't ALLOW themselves to be ignored or not recognized!

How many times have you heard of an I'm Straight announcement! :smirk:

God certainly doesn't accept those with deviant homersexural urges and even calls it an abomination, so why should we True Christians have to pretend to tolerate such vile activity?

I for one live up to God's expectations and not some atheistt scumbag who decides to come to a CHRISTIAN FORUM, uninvited no less, spouting nonsense!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

Atheistt 09-08-2010 08:53 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
:devil:Dude, the "holy" bible is a lie... It is about things nobody never saw or heard. With other words the bible is a big story book, like Harry Potter or Lords of the Rings.:devil:
Hell or Heaven is a dream. A Dream that will NEVER be true...

Wash O'Hanley 09-08-2010 08:55 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheistt (Post 595531)
:devil:Dude, the "holy" bible is a lie... It is about things nobody never saw or heard. With other words the bible is a big story book, like Harry Potter or Lords of the Rings.:devil:
Hell or Heaven is a dream. A Dream that will NEVER be true...

Where is your evidence for this? Disprove God exists or don't open your mouth. Thaaaaaaaaanks. :thumbdown:

Lydia 09-08-2010 08:57 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Are there any players that can be considered Godly in the NFL?:(
Just about every person here in Wisconsin are very big fans of the Green Bay Packers. There are even stores up here that sell nothing but Packers gear.

Atheistt 09-08-2010 08:58 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
:devil:"god" was more fun in the old old testament, killing everything with fire. However he became boring in the new. These days you dont see him, hear him or anything. You see more of Lucifer.:devil:

Lydia 09-08-2010 09:03 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheistt (Post 595534)
:devil:"god" was more fun in the old old testament, killing everything with fire. However he became boring in the new. These days you dont see him, hear him or anything. You see more of Lucifer.:devil:

I see God with the great people at LBC... and I see the devil (in the form of people like you) with jealousy in your eyes trying to draw people away from the Truth because you can't stand the Light of the Son :jesus:

I'll pray that you see your errors before it's too late.:innocent:

Atheistt 09-08-2010 09:07 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lydia (Post 595536)
I see God with the great people at LBC... and I see the devil (in the form of people like you) with jealousy in your eyes trying to draw people away from the Truth because you can't stand the Light of the Son :jesus:

I'll pray that you see your errors before it's too late.:innocent:

:devil:Thank You, but I favour the name: the Demon. Errors is made by Humans.:devil:

Lydia 09-08-2010 09:18 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheistt (Post 595539)
:devil:Thank You, but I favour the name: the Demon. Errors is made by Humans.:devil:

That still doesn't change the jealousy you obviously feel.... and the fact that you can't spell "athiest" right.

I'll still be praying for your salvation:innocent:

Atheistt 09-08-2010 09:25 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
:devil:Sorry, Sweety. But YOU cant spell, maybe that is, why you are waitress...:devil:

Lydia 09-08-2010 09:34 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheistt (Post 595552)
:devil:Sorry, Sweety. But YOU cant spell, maybe that is, why you are waitress...:devil:

I admit that my grammar may not be too great, but that's because I dropped outta school, and because I dropped outta school I couldn't get a job better than waitress. Although I've seen people get Bachelor degrees from colleges with worse spelling and grammar than me.
But why do you say that I can't spell when you can't spell "athiest" right and you can't properly use punctuations?:angry:

I'm starting to see that some people are just beyond help and are destined for damnation.

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-08-2010 11:15 AM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Let's not forget Rosie Greer! Yes, this is probably the only man in recorded human history that publicly went by the name Rosie. I understand his name is Roosevelt, which is a terrible name because of that eco-terrorist Theodore Roosevelt and that proto-Obamunist-socialist-welfare-state-creating Franklin D. Roosevelt, but "Rosie" is even worse.

When he wasn't wrestling men to the ground on the field, off the field he was engaging in needlepoint and macrame. In 1973 he even released a book: Rosie Grier's Needlepoint for Men, one of the early attempts of the Homosexual Agenda to recruit straight men into the deathstyle.

http://helium.lunarpages.com/%7Efunk...rgrier_pic.jpg

HTannor 09-08-2010 12:07 PM

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheistt (Post 595509)
........You americans are all the same. All ignorant, all kids, all fear the homosexuals (probably because you are gay)

Sorry, prevert, you outed yourself right there. You used the phrase "You americans" and this clearly identifies you as a furriner of some sort.

We Americans (note the capital "A") are well aware that all of your type play the fag game called soccer.

So, it's quite clear that 1) you are not an American, and 2) you're a queer.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved