X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Which will last longer: Brexit dream or Trump presidency?

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
    Here is a helpful list of who is in charge:
    Oh yes, a European Union headed by Italy, Finland, and Croatia is sure to be a superpower with massive influence on the world stage, just like the African Union or the Latin American Parliament. Won't the British, French, and Germans feel so left out when the Iberians, Slavs, and Muslims of the EU are off dominating the world and colonizing Mars? Such a pity.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
      Oh yes, a European Union headed by Italy, Finland, and Croatia is sure to be a superpower with massive influence on the world stage, just like the African Union or the Latin American Parliament. Won't the British, French, and Germans feel so left out when the Iberians, Slavs, and Muslims of the EU are off dominating the world and colonizing Mars? Such a pity.
      If Africa was given a leading role, people in Britain could import bongo drums with no tariffs. They could learn to dance around camp fires and be very happy.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

My Brothers, don't fret over this simple issue any longer! The solution to Brexit will be implemented well before the 31st Century January deadline, just as soon as Boris returns from vacationing. I'm guessing no bongo necessary but none of us outside the loop really know - perhaps bongo will be crucial. Either way the Eton Old Boys will deliver þ (the symbol formerly known as Brexit), as much of it as you can handle.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Someone called Theresa Villiers has announced that even after Brexit, people in Britain will still be unable to exercise their human right to consume chlorinated chicken and hormonified beef.

The US regards the rules against these products as a European ruse to protect its own producers, and has stated that the trade of both meat products will be central to any UK-US trade deal after Brexit.
          Nobody has ever heard of Theresa Villiers. Has Mrs May perhaps reverted to her maiden name, or even remarried, for the purpose of infiltrating The Boris's government and scuppering his plans to lead Britain into the 20th Century?
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
            Someone called Theresa Villiers has announced that even after Brexit, people in Britain will still be unable to exercise their human right to consume chlorinated chicken and hormonified beef.
            Absurd. Chlorine is good for you; it kills harmful bacteria. Would anyone want to swim in an unchlorinated pool? And if hormones were bad, then why would athletes inject themselves with it to enhance their performance?

What are British Burger Kings and KFCs selling if they're not using Godly American beef and poultry?
            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
              What are British Burger Kings and KFCs selling if they're not using Godly American beef and poultry?
              I dread to think of it, Brother Dennis! We never eat there - or at McDonald's - for fear of being poisoned by Euromeat. It's tragic for the children. When, oh when, will my dear husband be recalled to serve in the Godly USA?

Comment

Well the clock is finally ticking down, having been stopped for far too long, and I am delighted to report that Britain is now scheduled to leave Europe two weeks from today, on 31st January at midnight Dutch time. Why Dutch time? Well, this is only 11 p.m. British time, and a full six hours earlier than that in Freehold - which means that The Boris has negotiated an early release.

But, speaking of clocks, there has been a campaign to mark British freedom by Making Big Ben Bong For Brexit. This was led by British statesman Mr Nigel Farage (** see below) and his curiously-spelled millionaire friend Mr Arron Banks, and crowd-funding was involved - what with the tower, the clock and the bell all being temporarily closed for renovation, Mr Banks could not be expected to cough up for it. Indeed, dozens of crowdfunding pages were set up, which just shows people's enthusiasm! But despite the national outcry, the government is currently claiming that as the floor of the belltower has been removed this is problematic.

Mr Farage (** again, see below) remains confident that Big Ben Will Bong for Brexit and that millions of people will assemble in central London to see (and hear) the occasion. I would expect Fox News to cover this.

** I think this is a good moment to clear up the pronunciation of Mr Farage's name. Real Americans™ obviously pronounce it to rhyme with their (correct) pronunciation of "garage" - guh'raaaahj. But in Godless Britain, garage has long been pronounced garr-idge. So Mr Farage's name is pronounced farr-idge, which rhymes with marriage.

Comment

I think both eras of greatness will last long past my time on Earth.

Comment

Sometimes dreams come true, because folks it's happened; Britain has said adios to their smelly cheese-eating Euro-trash counterparts. Not that it will do them too much good, they're still a bunch of buck-toothed tea-sipping faggots, but it's a start. And with Trump's Imperial Reign in effect, it's due course both are set to last FOREVER! Whoopie! :

Comment

It seems that Brexit won the round, as, even when President Trumo will be re-elected, it will still be there.

Comment

Working...
                      X