X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children

I love God. I'm Christian. I do make mistakes, as everyone does, that's the idea. You, also, make mistakes. You're human. Not everything you may do is right. You're not God, and you also are not Jesus to be perfect. Nobody is.

We are all the same. We make mistakes, we're sinners, we pray for forgiveness when we find out how wrong we were at some point in our lives. Nobody's perfect. The same rule is applied to children: they do make mistakes. We, the other sinners, have no right to punish them by TORTURING them. That's cruelty. No one deserves that.

Comment

Originally posted by Christie View Post
      I love God. I'm Christian. I do make mistakes, as everyone does, that's the idea. You, also, make mistakes. You're human. Not everything you may do is right. You're not God, and you also are not Jesus to be perfect. Nobody is.

We are all the same. We make mistakes, we're sinners, we pray for forgiveness when we find out how wrong we were at some point in our lives. Nobody's perfect. The same rule is applied to children: they do make mistakes. We, the other sinners, have no right to punish them by TORTURING them. That's cruelty. No one deserves that.
      I'll grant you, this is a nice idea (I think it would be nicer still to have created a world where sin was avoidable altogether, but that's neither her nor there), but it's not particularly accurate. You cannot support any of these fantasies with the Holy Word of God. These are your own personal beliefs, which are nice I agree, but not exactly relevant. After all, it will be to God to whom we must justify ourselves, not to each other. You might want to look into what God Himself actually thinks about this, dear. Here's a hint - read the Holy Bible to see what God Himself actually thinks.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

You should wake up! I'm too lazy to actually open the Bible? Man, I read 40 books
        No you didn't. Flipping through pages without understanding them is not reading. You didn't even understand Proverbs 23:13-14 even though I copied it for you over and over again. It's just 2 sentences! You show to the entire world you are not capable of reading 2 little sentences yet you expect them to believe you read 40 entire books. Stop lying please, your pathetic.

I am going to try this one more time. Please note it's only 2 (that's two) sentences: "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell" (Proverbs 23:13-14).

And this is the word of God. If you disagree with it you will have to take it up with God instead of wasting the precious time of us Christians. And no, you are not a Christian. You don't even know what being a Christian means.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
          No you didn't. Flipping through pages without understanding them is not reading. You didn't even understand Proverbs 23:13-14 even though I copied it for you over and over again. It's just 2 sentences! You show to the entire world you are not capable of reading 2 little sentences yet you expect them to believe you read 40 entire books. Stop lying please, your pathetic.
          And this is the word of God. If you disagree with it you will have to take it up with God instead of wasting the precious time of us Christians. And no, you are not a Christian. You don't even know what being a Christian means.
          Don't make me put a list of all the books ever read + the authors I know by heart. I'm a 9.5 student on a 10 scale. I don't flip pages. Reading is my passion. I am smarter than you may think, Old man. I understand your 2 damn sentences.
          Also, I am a Christian. And I admit I'm not a perfect one. You don't. You think you're a perfect one, and you're arrogant by pretending you're a "True Christian". Let me tell you something: Most of the Christians you may not consider "true" because you're too selfish to look up from your Bible and see the world around you, are NOT torturing their children AND STILL live in piece with them. And guess what, I know most of these children are happy and honest and love God. I need to remind you, 'cause you're old and you probably can't remember a little thing like: There is nowhere written in your 2 SENTENCES that children have to be tortured. You wrote a guide about how they should be tortured as a punishment.

I don't know what being a christian is, you say? My name itself is Christie. I was born in a family where we all live in peace. If I do mistake, my parents TALK to me, and try to show me the right way, no matter how big my mistake is. As a reward they talk to me and not TORTURE me as you suggest, I listen to them . Children will appreciate more if you show the right way to them by talking than if you show them cruelty for what they have done. They are TRUE christians, not YOU, who are ONLY reading the Bible, but instead of helping people, you prepare them of how to torture their sons and daughters.

As I said, wake up! We're in another century. Now children are smarter and UNDERSTAND when you talk to them. No aggressivity required anymore.

Comment

I'm a 9.5 student on a 10 scale. I don't flip pages. Reading is my passion. I am smarter than you may think, Old man. I understand your 2 damn sentences.
            Also, I am a Christian
            Little vain, are you? Why is it that you have never actually read the Bible? Don't come up with more excuses, as it is obvious that you are not familiar with the Good book. Why do you keep up with lies about that you are a Christian, when you don't even know the basics of Christianity? It's people like you that give Christianity a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
              Why do you keep up with lies about that you are a Christian, when you don't even know the basics of Christianity? It's people like you that give Christianity a bad name.
              Really? Well, how about you ask me some questions, if you're such a "good" Christian as you pretend?

What do you think about incestuous sex? And what do you think about letting your guests rape your daughter? ( If you have one, if not, just imagine you have a daughter ). Also, how about TORTURING your children when they make mistakes? ( and torturing is not beating someone up, it's much worse ). Also, what do you think about doctors or cancer kids? And what do you think about protected sex?

I'm asking for YOUR personal opinion. Don't quote the Bible in any of these questions. I want to know what a "True Christian" thinks about these subjects.

Comment

Really? Well, how about you ask me some questions, if you're such a "good" Christian as you pretend?
                Answer me some questions*

Comment

If you ask for an OPINION, then the hint ISN'T in any source you may give me, because it's my own personal OPINION.
                  WRONG!

This is what the Bible says about the gaywise.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
                  Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
                  Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
                  Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
                  Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men , leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
                  Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
                  1st Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind ,
                  1st Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
                  1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind , for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
                  1st Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
                  Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
                  Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
                  Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
                  Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
                  Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Now, I do hope you are not saying that the Bible is wrong because that would mean it is wrong about the Ressurection and Jesus' sacrifice for all who would following Him.

How can you claim to be a Christian when you do not follow the Bible?

Is your faith in the Righteousness and Justice of Jesus so weak that because YOU don't undertand why Jesus hates queers that you should do the exact opposite to what He says in the Bible, just because it upsets YOUR flawed morality?

Jesus is the final arbiter on what is Moral(r) and Just(c), NOT YOU, young lady.

YIC
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I'm asking for YOUR personal opinion.
                    Personal opinions are irrelevant. God created us to serve Him. He gave us the Holy Bible with clear instructions on how to do that. You prefer to ignore most of those instructions and you will burn in Hell for that. We follow those instructions and will go to Heaven. That's all there is to it. It's really all THAT simple.

So please stop boasting (a sin!) about reading many irrelevant books. Read the Holy Bible. REALLY read the Holy Bible. Read the entire book from cover to cover. All of it. And repeat that over and over until the day Jesus decides to kill you. That is how actual real Christians do it.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Man, an opinion is an opinion. I have the right to freely think about some subjects. You asked FOR it. If my own personal opinion isn't the same with the Bible's, then I'm okay with it. God gave us free will for A REASON. He left us a Holy Book with lots of true stories, but it's up to us if we consider the behavior that's presented in there is good or not.

Comment

Man, an opinion is an opinion. I have the right to freely think about some subjects. You asked FOR it. If my own personal opinion isn't the same with the Bible's, then I'm okay with it. God gave us free will for A REASON. He left us a Holy Book with lots of true stories, but it's up to us if we consider the behavior that's presented in there is good or not.
                        You are entitled to your opinion, Jesus did give you free will but if you do not use that free will to follow His teachings as the Bible so specifically points out you will go to the Lake of Fire.

That's not opinion: that's what the Bible factually says. If you want to follow up you own, personal Jesus, someone to hear your prayers, someone who cares, you can. Or you know, do what Jesus says?

He's reaching out, touch faith with Him. Or will you just enjoy the silence of your own, personal Jesus?

YIC
                        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          you will burn in Hell for that. We follow those instructions and will go to Heaven.
                          You're arrogant. You think you have no sin, just like Jesus Christ. You think you're perfect like God. You're playing God by deciding punishments for a human being. You think you know who will go in Hell and who in Heaven , when you know nothing. Can't you see you're pretending to be God, at some point? When you're nothing like God. You're inferior to Him, but you can't accept that only God has no sin. Arrogance is the new term for the first sin ever made by Lucifer. And that's what you are, old man. Arrogant. And selfish. You think only those who aren't Baptists are sinners, and you are not. You're not a true christian. You want to be in Heaven only to laugh at those who are in Hell. You've got an e-medal for that.

Go outside, Old man. Once again I'm telling you the world changed. And once again, I'm telling you to wake up. We have the right to have opinions and to think. No one will burn in Hell just because he or she has a different opinion of yours. And stop telling me that your opinion is based on the Bible and you're right. The Bible also tells you incest is a sin, though three girls having sex with their dad as a sign of "respect" is perfectly okay.

Comment

I see you have not had the courtesy to reply to my points.

I smell an atheist troll having a laugh at our most cherished beliefs

As the kids say 'hater filled people are full of haters'

YIC

Comment

Your smells are wrong. Just because I haven't read the Bible doesn't mean I don't believe in God.

I don't hate, but it seems that you guys are filled with hate. If you say something like "You're gonna burn in hell" to someone, it doesn't matter who you tell that to, well that's hate.

I didn't respond to your message because I didn't want to. I felt like there's nothing else to say.

Comment

Your smells are wrong. Just because I haven't read the Bible doesn't mean I don't believe in God.

I don't hate, but it seems that you guys are filled with hate. If you say something like "You're gonna burn in hell" to someone, it doesn't matter who you tell that to, well that's hate.

I didn't respond to your message because I didn't want to. I felt like there's nothing else to say.
                                If a True Christian(tm) asks you a question and you refuse to answer, I'm worried that you might be asked to leave.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X