View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Thissiteishilarious is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Georgia Lawmaker: Make Miscarriages Punishable by Death Penal - 04-08-2011, 02:40 PM

I don't think God condones ignorance and false interpretations. The rules of the Bible are to be good to your neighbor, treat yourself and others with respect, and be a good person.

Putting women through the death penalty due to a miscarriage, which is totally beyond their control, is murder. "Thou shalt not kill". You people seem to think that masturbation and sex for pleasure is murder. Ok, so let's just assume that someone from this group gets into a public office and makes masturbation and sex for pleasure against the law. Only sex for reproduction is allowed. Ok, so when having sex, only one sperm goes into the egg. All the other sperm die off. So according to your belief, having sex in general, even for reproduction, is against your beliefs. Billions of sperm going into the womb, and only one gets through to the egg.....sometimes. Or what if someone tries to have sex for reproduction but just aren't successful for years. Would that have been considered murder too?

And praying to not have a miscarriage will prevent it? People just as "religious" as you all are constantly praying for healing and in many cases don't get better. And if they do, it's usually because they actually take good care of their bodies.

I love religion. I love hearing about it, learning more about it, and accepting everyone's beliefs. It is great as an idea, but extremely harmful and brainwashing as a belief, especially something that tries to put someone towards the death penalty for something that's totally not under their control.

I am very open minded, love life, and am a great and friendly person to everyone. Religion causes nothing but despair and hate towards others, which is just the opposite of what the Bible says. If you truly follow the Bible, you will accept people's choices as their own. After all, your own life is more important than others. I suggest trying to improve on yourselves individually instead of spreading hate and injustice to the world, just to show an extremely ignorant opinion.