This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Ahimaaz. I find you have a very good argument. But i have no names because i do not know them. but all the people, every gay, every person who was convicted of witch craft for no reason other then being a woman. Every person who was killed in the crusades, every black slave, every native culture of the americas. All of them were killed because the bible said that they were lower then then invading white people, or were convicted of being evil, when in probably 99.9% of the cases the people had caused no real harm to anyone. Those are the people who have been harmed in the name of your god.
    And you are against them yes, and today the law prevents you from going further then hating them, but in the past. They were killed.
    And the "are you real" posts come from the face that you are one of a few groups of people there who are this extreme. And the Buddhists dont preach to people about how if their religion isnt followed to the letter, they will burn in hell. And most muslums dont preach that. Ive met and become friends with several, and beyond simple questions and discussion, i have never been preached to by them about how their religion is right.
    That in my opinion is the cause of these.
    Open your mind and heart

Comment

Originally posted by ayerea View Post
      i just dont find it necessary to kill something to have dinner....
      So that excludes plants and animals. What are you eating, anyway, rocks?

And where in the bible dose it say eating meat is the way to be right with god?
      That wasn't Brother Temperance's point. Meat is a blessing from the Lord (provided, of course, that you say a Grace before the meal), but it is not a sin to abstain from eating meat. Imposing your pseudo-vegan lifestyle on others, however, is a sin:

Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. Romans 14:1-3

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith.... commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. 1 Timothy 4:1-5

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Well most plants that we eat are nothing but parts of plants that are no longer living. Yet happen to be good to eat. And also a plant has no brain or soul to it. Its merely a group of cells clustered together working in tandem to make something that lives. But the plant cannot tell if it is alive or dead.
        An animal can. and i dont feel it right to kill, to end the existence of that animal to have dinner. I mean, i dont wanna be eaten for dinner. And the animal dosn't either. So i prefer to keep it alive and i'll keep eating the plants.
        Unless again i find that eating meat is necessary to keeping me alive.
        Open your mind and heart

Comment

Well most plants that we eat are nothing but parts of plants that are no longer living. Yet happen to be good to eat. And also a plant has no brain or soul to it. Its merely a group of cells clustered together working in tandem to make something that lives. But the plant cannot tell if it is alive or dead.
          An animal can. and i dont feel it right to kill, to end the existence of that animal to have dinner. I mean, i dont wanna be eaten for dinner. And the animal dosn't either. So i prefer to keep it alive and i'll keep eating the plants.
          Unless again i find that eating meat is necessary to keeping me alive.
          How do you know that animals have souls and plants don't? Is your research peer reviewed?

Do all animals have souls, or only vertebrates?

Do bees have souls? What about starfish? Flatworms? Sponges? Do oysters have souls? Amoebas? Sea Squirts?

Do you believe that a great sequoia is less deserving of life than a paramecium, simply because it is a plant rather than an animal?
          Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
          Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
          #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Okay i put that in a bad way.
            I'm saying that pretty much every plant that we eat has gone through its life cycle and has died of natural causes and we eat it.
            Compared to most meat that is slaughtered long before old age only for our consumption. And i dont feel its right to take thats animals life while its still living to eat it. but if it has already died old age or some other non human cause. then it is okay to eat and it keeps the natural cycles going. But we dont normally kill plants to eat them, they are already dead.
            Open your mind and heart

Comment

i have no names because i do not know them.
              Wow, what a shock. It's a lot easier to attack someone's beliefs in the abstract than it is to show a single concrete example. I'd hoped for more from you, but, frankly, didn't really expect it.

but all the people, every gay, every person who was convicted of witch craft for no reason other then being a woman. Every person who was killed in the crusades, every black slave, every native culture of the americas.
              All the people? You can't name a single individual, so you just go to the opposite extreme and say everyone? Well, you've got me convinced. NOT.

It is wrong to put someone to death only because he is gay--he has to actually have sex with another man before we advocate putting him to death under Leviticus 20:13 (and most of us don't think that applies to lesbians, though, of course, they are sinners, too).

The Bible is very clear that only real witches are to be killed under Exodus 22:18. Anyway, it's very rare that we Landoverites actually put a witch to death these days, given all of the ungodly laws on the books that unfairly interfere with our practice of our religion.

Please address your remarks on the crusades to Father Thomas or other Catholics. I'm not saying they didn't have a good idea or two, but there weren't any Baptists involved to the best of my knowledge, and certainly nobody from Landover, so it's hardly fair to blame us for their excesses.

The Bible has several rules to guarantee that slaves are treated well, whether black or otherwise--we believe in those rules, too. You might want to check your facts before leveling that sort of accusation at us.

Do you really mean every native culture of the Americas? Even, say, the Carib Indians, whose main source of protein was the bodies of the Arawak Indians, whom they penned up like cattle for slaughter? It sounds like your main source of knowledge on Indians is the movie Pocohantas. Trust me on this, there were no talking raccoons around back then and the native "Americans" were plenty willing to kill each other and collect the scalps to prove it.

Buddhists dont preach to people about how if their religion isnt followed to the letter, they will burn in hell.
              True. But they do preach that the downtrodden should not try to lift themselves up and overthrow oppressive governments, because their low status results from bad acts in their previous lives for which they must atone. The Dalai Lama used this argument to maintain himself as the head of a brutal slave state before the equally evil Communists kicked him out and imposed their own brutal slave state. There are a few Tibetans in Landover (our ministry ranges worldwide) who remember the old regime, and I'm not afraid to give you names to back up my claims: Lhakpa Gyaltsen, Tsering Tshoko, and Kelsang Tashi in Dhasa have all written about this in the Landover Republican.

And most muslums dont preach that. Ive met and become friends with several, and beyond simple questions and discussion, i have never been preached to by them about how their religion is right.
              Oh, sure, Islam is a real "hugs and flowers and puppies" religion. Look, we have inserted operatives into mosques across the country, and I can assure you that what your friends will say to your face and what they say about you behind your back are two very different things.

Muslims know that the Koran has too many contradicitions for anyone who's actually read it to believe, so they use swords, not words, to convert those infidels whom they don't just kill outright. You should ask your Muslim friends to name the US Imams who have publicly condemned suicide bombings in Israel. I'll give you good odds that they, like most people who don't actually have evidence to back up their claims, can't give you a single name.

Or maybe you should go straight to the source and read the Koran. It's a definite page turner, if you're into the genre of absurdist, internally inconsistent, reign-of-terror fantasy.

Anyway, it sounds to me like what you're really saying is that you don't reject Landover Baptist Church and it's adherents, you reject the whole Bible. Is that a fair statement of what you believe? If so, then I guess we'll need to agree to disagree.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

I'm saying that pretty much every plant that we eat has gone through its life cycle and has died of natural causes and we eat it. ... But we dont normally kill plants to eat them, they are already dead.
                Have you ever visited a big farm during harvest time? They cut those happy healthy plants down with big huge bladed machines, in the prime of their poor little lives. Their stalks are crushed, their sap runs everywhere like blood being spilled. It is truly a slaughter. Are you sure you wouldn't rather give up food altogether and become a Breatharian?

You hippies crack me up. I just finished eating a rare steak. It was delicious.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Compared to most meat that is slaughtered long before old age only for our consumption.
                  LOL, you think farm animals have such good lives that it's a blessing to them to keep them around for several extra years? Or are you suggesting that we release our cattle into the forests, which we'll then scour several years later for dead animals to eat? BTW, most wild animals tend to die pretty quickly from disease or predation or starvation when we don't cull their populations.

if it has already died old age or some other non human cause. then it is okay to eat.
                  Well, that's exactly what you get at McDonalds, so what's your beef with them?

But we dont normally kill plants to eat them, they are already dead.
                  Have you ever seen a wheat thresher in action? They're all over the place here in Iowa. It's not a pleasant sight if you think that cutting down a living wheat stalk is tantamount to murder. I asked Professor Granger, who's with the Landover Christian University Agricultural Extension program, and he told me that each loaf of bread requires the deaths of around 2,500 plants.

I thought you were serious about your criticisms, but now I see you're just a comedian playing us for laughs. Well, we have senses of humor, too. Ha ha.

Comment

My apologies to Pastor Billy-Reuben. I see he beat me to the punch on the whole agriclutural murder thing by several milliseconds. I didn't mean to steal your thunder, Pastor.

Comment

Here's a speech made by one of those evilutionists who had the nerve to protest the opening of the Creationist Museum, an important educational institution.

Just listen to his wishy-washy mumbo-science blather, and say nothing to validate his worthless position.

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Did you notice how that joo stuttered throughout his "speech?" Maybe he was preoccupied by the deep feeling he had in his heart that he was dead wrong.

I can't wait to see him burn in hell. Praise Jesus!!
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

See what I think is funny, and truthfully quite sad at the same time, is that all you people refer to a book, that was written up to what was believed to be 2000 years ago, you have no proof that anything in this book actually happened, and when i say proof i don't mean "oh well i pray everyday and jesus loves me thats proof" no its not, thats one persons word against millions, I mean physical tangable proof, something that can literally be shown as an example. What I can't understand is that there is SCIENTIFIC PROOF for everything that you say is rubbish. This means it has literally been proved with physical tangable evidence. There are just a few more points of yours i'd like to comment on.

"People who claim the brain is used for thinking are plainly and simply anti-biblical."

Ok you are actually insane. The heart is a muscle used for pumping blood around the body, blood that contains oxygen and keeps us alive. the brain is an organ that has been scientifically studied and we know FOR A FACT that it is used to think, to make decisions, to control our body, it is responsible for all process of information. You are an idiot.

"In the Bible Pi is a neat 3 (reflecting the trinity, no doubt) while math teachers believe it is an ugly, messy 3.14159. Despite some legal attempts in some state legislatures to return it to the divine purity of 3, pi has hardened its heart and refused to conform to the biblically prescribed norm."

Ok seriously, there are 10 year olds i know that could explain to me why that is the most incoherent sentence i've read in a while. Pi is 3.14159 because it represents the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter, which is the same as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius. Engineering, Sciences, Mathamatics all use Pi, if you deny its existence as a number you are simply contradicting the natural law of physics, which has proved that this number is what it is. If pi was just 3 do you think that any of the equipment that you are using to read this would have been able to be invented or work?? Another thing, it has nothing to do with the Trinity! I've noticed thats quite a common christian thing, finding two things that are very loosely related, for example the Pi starting with a 3, and the trinity being a concept based on three different things, and linking the two. Do you seriously believe that that is true??

"That means mile-thick ice sheets had to advance and retreat again and again, across half the Northern Hemisphere, with the speed of freight trains, but without this miracle being recorded in the Bible. I say it's easier just to deny that Ice Ages ever happened."

Ah I see, so now its a case of, well it would be easier for me to just accept that it didn't happen, maybe thats what it is. Maybe thats what the real message behind christianity is - it's easier to believe us, then you won't have to go through the hassle of actually learning how something happened! - also, are you saying that if something isn't in the bible then it didn't even happen??? i'm not even going to go down that road.

"And what a dirty trick to have human DNA fit right into the distribution, right next door to the chimps'! Obviously a hoax."

Hmmm if it is a hoax, don't you think its remarkabley pulled off?? I mean, ignoring that fact that, hey, we do actually look a little bit like monkeys and vice versa, they behave in a similiar, albeit a very basic way, to human beings, there again, has been much scientific proof which states that it is true, and many experiements which have created products of its environment which backs up what scientists have stated.

I think that is the main reason why Christianity doesn't make sense, is because unlike people who believe in evolution and natural science, you claim things and don't back them up in anyway, only with more bold claims.

Well you know what, I feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepesk View Post
                            "People who claim the brain is used for thinking are plainly and simply anti-biblical."

Ok you are actually insane. The heart is a muscle used for pumping blood around the body, blood that contains oxygen and keeps us alive. the brain is an organ that has been scientifically studied and we know FOR A FACT that it is used to think, to make decisions, to control our body, it is responsible for all process of information. You are an idiot.
                            Keep your Darwinist lies to yourself Monkey Worshiper! Christian science has proven a long, long time ago that the brain is used to cool the blood. Thinking is done with heart like The Bible explains.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

Comment

WHAT??? seriously??? OK can you show me the proof please?

Comment

You know, there isn't one single solitary reason to believe any of that secular claptrap. And there is one big reason to accept the Word of God; The temporary death of Jesus Christ. His blood redeemed us all. That's good enough for me.

Seriously, are you a monkey worshiper? Do you also believe in "godzilla?"
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X