X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Girls and young women are anxious and depressed. Why?

My younger daughter Bertha (pictured above) has confided to her mother that she is depressed because no man has sexually harassed her. I allow my children to watch Fox News with me, and she has heard all about the liberal Jew Harvey Weinstein and the typical nigra buck Bill Cosby, and she's wondering "why not me too?"
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

She has your eyes. Also she has your everything else.
      #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Paulson View Post
        Thank you! She's 15, though, and is starting to fear that she will NEVER be betrothed!

Comment

I thought she had the look of a brunette Fulvia Pellegrino. Maybe if she went blonde she'd have more success?
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post

My younger daughter Bertha (pictured above) has confided to her mother that she is depressed because no man has sexually harassed her. I allow my children to watch Fox News with me, and she has heard all about the liberal Jew Harvey Weinstein and the typical nigra buck Bill Cosby, and she's wondering "why not me too?"
            I have five sons, all well built and handsome, in their teenage years. Perhaps we could come to some arrangement...?
            Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
            1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
              I have five sons, all well built and handsome, in their teenage years.

I don't know, maybe if you had a son who was... less than handsome and not so well built, he'd have more of an appreciation for... inner beauty. Bertha is a good Christian gal, meek and submissive. She is a darn good cook and loves to read her Bible. As far as Jesus is concerned, she'd make an excellent wife, but sinful vain secular qualities such as appearance lay prejudice against her.

Now, take a look at my other daughter.

Rebecca. She's 19 and beautiful by secular standards. But by Biblical standards she's ugly as a donkey's anus! She was our first child, and we weren't as good at finding the relevant Bible verses on childrearing (by the time we had our fifth and last, Kenny, we practically had them memorized). I tried everything over the years to knock some fear of God into her. I tried yelling at her, I tried beating her with a belt, I tried making her sleep in the attic, I tried locking her out in the yard overnight in the winter, but nothing worked. She never took to the Lord Jesus. "Put down that science book and pick up the Bible, nerd!" I'd say. But she wouldn't listen. I don't know how many times I had to take copies of Harry Potter out of her hands and consign them to the fire. All the little harlot wanted to do was listen to Avril Lavigne and Green Day CDs and do homework and play soccer and volunteer at the animal shelter. What a wanton little delinquent!

And, when she turned 18 last year, instead of getting married and pregnant, she up and ran off to college! Said she wants to become a counsellor to help survivors of child abuse. Can you believe that nonsense? A woman with a job? I believe she's even abandoned Jesus and become a Democrat! I've tried rebuking her and to bring her back to God, but she's stopped taking my calls and has even blocked me on the Face Book.

So the moral of the story is that a pretty face can hide an evil mind. All the boys salivated over her, and she will, unfortunately, burn in Hell for eternity. Bertha repels suitors like a roadkill skunk, but she is a Christian and will be welcomed by Our Lord with open arms.

Perhaps we could come to some arrangement...?
              How much we talking?

Comment

How much we talking?
                Well, that's more my husband's area to discuss. I will let him know and he can contact you.

Comment

Well, that's more my husband's area to discuss. I will let him know and he can contact you.
                  I can be reached at the Blood of Christ Motel. And I do hope you're not neglecting your cooking and housekeeping for your Godly husband while you're typing on this forum!

Have a blessed night,
                  Dennis Lukes

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
                    This is not the Grindr or Penetratr or whatever application or whatever that the classified ads have turned into and the harlots are now using. You two need to keep your private part businesses among yourselves and praise the Donald. And Jesus. Of course. Jesus, too.
                    Sir, I was only trying to marry off my daughter, but I humbly apologize for wasting your bandwith by transacting private business. It won't happen again!

Praise Jesus? I do every day, multiple times! And I am a God-fearing Christian! I follow Leviticus 20:13 (except for the part about killing them, which would be a violation of secular law, which Jesus commands us to follow in Romans 13:1). I have never visited either of those faggot sites! Praise Jesus and his right hand Donald!

Comment

If your daughter is having a troubled social life, I recommend Brother Trents advice. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...57&postcount=8

The key to a happy youth is conformism. There is no "I" in "teen".

Comment

If your daughter is having a troubled social life, I recommend Brother Trents advice. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...57&postcount=8

The key to a happy youth is conformism. There is no "I" in "teen".
                        I don't see what a teenage girl needs with a "social life." After the problems we went through with our first daughter, we decided to homeschool Bertha. After all, no reason for a girl to go to school. My wife Doris teaches her all the essentials: cooking, cleaning, Bible-reading, sitting quietly in the dark, prayer, and childrearing. She practically raised our youngest, Kenny (though she did drop him on his head a few times). No girl needs to interact with anyone but her family. A woman's proper place is in the home.

My problem is finding a proper husband for her. Thank you for the resource, though. Bless you!
                        Last edited by Dennis Lukes; 12-24-2018, 01:05 AM. Reason: Casting out a typo demon

Comment

My problem is finding a proper husband for her.
                          Allow me to fix that for you: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...321#post582321

You're welcome.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            Allow me to fix that for you: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...321#post582321

You're welcome.
                            Ooh, this looks promising. Thank you. I will pray that Jesus kills you in your sleep tonight and calls you to your reward. You look as old as Methuselah, sir.

Comment

This is not the Grindr or Penetratr or whatever application or whatever that the classified ads have turned into and the harlots are now using. You two need to keep your private part businesses among yourselves and praise the Donald. And Jesus. Of course. Jesus, too.
                              I do apologize, and will have my husband contact Mr. Lakes privately.

Comment

This is not the Grindr or Penetratr or whatever application or whatever that the classified ads have turned into and the harlots are now using.
                                They have gotten too lazy for even that. I don't know this for a fact, but a lot of people are saying the kids will only hook up with their step siblings now.

It's really ruined Brady Bunch reruns for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X