X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies swimwear: very unladylike

In the past I have extolled the virtues of a certain swimwear company ... being the gullible and silly old woman I am, I was easily swayed by the following words (from the website):

[...]The Bible encourages women to dress in "modest apparel" and also says that "it is good for a man not to touch a woman". We all know that men are mainly stimulated by sight, and women by touch. I believe that these guidelines are given to us by God for our own protection. Our sexuality is something that is very special and was given to us by God to share with our spouse. I know that our culture would not agree with this, but I do not speak for our culture. This is what I believe to be true from God's Holy Inspired Word, the Bible. But God has also given us free wills. We can choose to treasure and save our bodies, or to expose ourselves for anyone to see.

The Bible doesn't give exact guidelines as to what type of garment is modest and what is not, so we need to use common sense and ask the Lord for discretion. Would this outfit stimulate a man in a way that we wouldn't wish? A man should also use discretion in how he treats a woman so that he doesn't produce feelings in her which may not be right. [...]
    Well it all seems very Godly, does it not? However, last week I collected a new pair of spectacles from the optometrist -- imagine my horror when I could, for the first time, really see the so-called 'modest' swimwear on offer: bare arms and bare ankles no less! If any swimwear screamed "I'm an insatiable strumpet!", this would be it:

And as for the following outfit, what man could resist the sensual fabric and come-hither colouring? It would drive him to distraction!

True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Re: Ladies swimwear: very unladylike

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
    In the past I have extolled the virtues of a certain swimwear company ... being the gullible and silly old woman I am, I was easily swayed by the following words (from the website):

Well it all seems very Godly, does it not? However, last week I collected a new pair of spectacles from the optometrist -- imagine my horror when I could, for the first time, really see the so-called 'modest' swimwear on offer: bare arms and bare ankles no less! If any swimwear screamed "I'm an insatiable strumpet!", this would be it:

And as for the following outfit, what man could resist the sensual fabric and come-hither colouring? It would drive him to distraction!

Considering the pieces of string they call swimwear these days I can never find anything else. I like going to the beach but I am extremely embrassed by having such items. All those dirty old men leering. I have saved the above link as it seems to be something more suitable than the pieces of string.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Sky blue and brown together are not flattering colors. You should only wear them if you have brown skin and blue eyes, and that's not very common.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Dear Mrs Rogers,

thank you for your suggested swim wear. Daddy only allowed me to wear this one and even then I had to beg him for the pretty blue as shown rather than the two piece black.

I really do like the ones you have posted but my concern with large floral patterns is the placement of some of the hibiscus stamen may draw men's gaze to certain parts of the anatomy.

If you understand what I am saying.
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

That looksm ore like winter pajamas than a swimsuit. Once it gets waterlogged, you're going to have a hard time staying afloat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tchoupitoulas View Post
            That looksm ore like winter pajamas than a swimsuit. Once it gets waterlogged, you're going to have a hard time staying afloat.
            Are you one of those harlots that goes swimming naked.
            Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
            Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
            Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
            Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
            Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

I don't really have a need to stay afloat. I only bob around in the pool after dark when it is vacant. It is not like I swim laps or anything. But it is a nice way to cool down on a tropical balmy evening.
              2 Chronicles 7:14
              14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
                Are you one of those harlots that goes swimming naked.

I do enjoy skinny-dipping. What of it?

Comment

Don't you have any morals and modesty. That is very not very lady like. I hope at least you do it at night when nobody is around.

Comment

Jesus wants you to be properly ashamed of your naked body. Surely even a drunken harlot like yourself would realize this.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Jesus wants you to be properly ashamed of your naked body. Surely even a drunken harlot like yourself would realize this.
                      I am not ashamed of my body. I LIKE my body.

Comment

I am not ashamed of my body. I LIKE my body.
                        Pervert.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tramp Trying to Sell Whore Suits
                          Our sexuality is something that is very special and was given to us by God to share with our spouse. I know that our culture would not agree with this, but I do not speak for our culture. This is what I believe to be true from God's Holy Inspired Word, the Bible.
                          I have two problems with this liberal and her whorish ways. First, when she is going on and on about sex, she never mentions children. God wants a True Christian™ man to lie with his True Christian™ wife for one reason and one reason only, to produce future True Christian™ children. If we were to follow this slattern's advice, True Christian™ husbands and wives would be fornicating willy nilly, simply to pass the time!

The second issue I have is that this mere woman is interpreting scripture! The Bible is the inerrant word of God and no one should care what this person believes about it one way or another. This false Christian tramp is trying to tell people what God wants. I will tell you what God wants, He wants us to follow His book to the letter!
                          Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

That is disgusting!!!!

Your womanly scretions getting in the pool water, Have you no pride, no cares for the next person in the pool? You cannot drain the pool ever time you get out, that would be wasteful.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                              That is disgusting!!!!

Your womanly scretions getting in the pool water, Have you no pride, no cares for the next person in the pool? You cannot drain the pool ever time you get out, that would be wasteful.

The friends skinny-dipping with me don't seem to mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X