X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Deity Bodycount chatter thread

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post

The only "god" who seems to have not smited anyone seems to be the one of Jainism.
    What about the B'ahai or whatever they're called? Has someone mentioned them earlier? I must confess that it gets easy to miss some details in these threads when they're not specifically about the Bible.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Once Jesus defeated sin forever on The Cross, it's as if someone sat down and thought up the most ridiculous words and "titles" for a joke. Just to see how much idiocy people would swallow. "The Báb," for instance. And what about those 7th Day freaks, the JW's, conmen announcing golden plates nobody's ever seen written in a demonstrably false made-up language? "How far will they go?" Satan simply can't believe it – but I can.

One day at an art festival some people set up a white tent and left little tracts around. They were about half the size of a magazine, glossy and well illustrated. "Aliens were gods and wrote The Bible!" the brochures screamed. "They contacted a French racing car driver (retired) from a chrome flying saucer in an extinct volcano!!" That seemed a funny location but they were well ahead of me. "We thought you'd think that: the reason is so we could share our message of hope with all mankind!!!"

But how many humankind are inside a volcano? Very few at any given moment I'd have thought. "Aha, but not all humans are ready for free love in a swastika-shaped alien embassy!!!!" ..and so on

Upon returning to their campsites and finding the (thousands of expensive looking) brochures left on everyone's picnic tables, the laughter echoed from tree to tree. I wonder how many they signed up? Anyway, the point is that sin was defeated at Calvary and only one specific blasphemy remains guaranteed to get one blasted into perdition. These Bábists and flying saucer nuts and gold plate liars and all the rest of them, with or without free love, are tailor-made for exactly that purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        ..."They contacted a French racing car driver (retired) from a chrome flying saucer...
        A real-life Raëlian encounter? Did you get pictures? A DNA sample?

Comment

Well there were plenty of pictures and they were milling around their kiosk, I must say very inappropriately dressed, but I didn't go into their tent to see the alien. Or the racing car driver. I doubt either of them were present though. But otherwise, yes, plenty of Raëlians. Hasn't he now declared himself the Maitreya? He might need some extra arms for that.

Comment

Misread body as booty. God still wins +1
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
              Also, this dog:

Mr. Fred Phelps also shoot a dog for peeing on his garden, would that adds one bodycount to Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                What about the B'ahai or whatever they're called? Has someone mentioned them earlier? I must confess that it gets easy to miss some details in these threads when they're not specifically about the Bible.
                I have not heard of any members of that cult slaughtering infidels, pheraps is because they are too busy being slaughtered by the Shia Muslims in Iran.

Anyways, considering that they claim that Biblical Prophets, Jesus, Mo, Zarathustra, Buddha and Krishna are all prophets of their single "god", then you have to sum up all the bodycounts of Jesus, Allah, Buddha and Hindu gods.

Speaking of, there is no mention of the Jewish "god" (who is no longer the same God as Christians). If you were to add it, I would suggest the following bodycounts:

All of the Old Testament killings: Ancient Israelites were different from today joos, but since they claim to descend from them, this applies too.

The Maccabean Revolt: The reason why they celebrate Hannukah.

Jesus Christ: This may be a single killing, but since he is God, it counts as an infinite number of person.

Judean Rebellions against the Roman Empire: They managed to kill some heathens before getting massacred by Hadrian.

The Black Plague: Altough this is a refuted myth, it deserves to be there just to give them some bodycounts.

Jewish Ritual Murder: This is also considered a myth, but could be true, since some Saints got brutally murdered during Passover.

I will not count the murders made in the name of Capitalism (Invisible Hand) or Communism (Marx) as neither of them were made in the name of the religion of Judaism.

Comment

Did the triangle-eye architect that sits on a checkerboard and is worshipped by apron-wearing "builders" killed anyone? The only killings that I can think of it right now are the ones of Jack the Ripper.

Comment

Working...
                  X