X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Christian martyred in Wisconsin while exterminating Sikh infestation

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    No True Christian™ has ever been killed and sent to Hell by God. True Christians™ are called home to Jesus without pain or suffering or tragedy. We are blessed for our compliance and devotional belief. The people who died in those "disasters" were all filthy sinners like the Sikhists and Mr. Sikh himself.

They happen everywhere, because there are filthy pagans everywhere in the world. It is because of these disasters that the United States is so pure and holy, relative to Sikhistan.
    its funny how you can actually believe all this stuff, you have no solid 100% proof that you will go back to jesus
    i was once a christian, i am still a christian, i just have doubts about it since nothing can be proven 100%

i dont live in america, i live in europe and here we dont experience you radical uneducated backwards-thinking american christians that i can see on this forum, its really sad to see how people in this year, 2012, have no clue about other people on this planet and think they are the only superior people who are correct

sikhs are peaceful, they cause no harm to any one else or any other religion, islam is very very different and you people should definitely not be confusing them, where i live there are thousands of sikhs and they are some of the most educated and nice people

the USA is not pure and holy, you experience millions more deaths by natural distater than hundreds of other countries on this planet
    the sikh people do not have a country of their own, they originate many centuries ago in india, JUST like you white americans who originate from elsewhere mostly from europe, america is not actually your original homeland, and its not the sikh peoples but you all live there
    the sikh people who have freedom to chose where they live because they do no harm to those places, sikh people prosper in canada and the UK very much and they contribute a lot

you christian white americans on this forum should be ashamed of yourselves, jesus would promote peace and harmony amongst all of gods people, the sikh people believe in one god and that is the same as your god

you should all be disgusted with yourselves and hope you all rot, your ignorant uneducated selves should not be allowed to live a life when sikhs are being killed by your own people for no reason

Comment

Wow! you lunatics!

Get a Life.........

Jesus was a man a very good MAN, he sinned like all of us, he peed & shitted AND perhaps even effed mary magdalene, who knows(rolls eyes) and currently he is dead.

For the man he is portrayed to be I sure love his character

But you guys on here? incredible! you are so totally opposite to what he apparently stood for!!!

I love this universe even with you all in it, wouldn't be such fun without you bigoted fools.....

Stupid people here.

Dear Universe, please make them sane.....!

Just one more thing

Colorado, Syria, Wisconsin, killing a chicken or a cow, Jesus, Budda, Steve Jobs, Dinosaur what does it matter its all the same. In the end its Death ....... and at the beginning its Life... your opinions are formed by what you believe in, what you see, what you read, what you understand, what you perceive.

Spread happiness and joy in the universe and it will come back to you doubled is the policy I live with and believe in

As long as I am alive I am Happy, thankful, work hard & enjoy life even if it is only a little earnings that I make

I LOVE MY LIFE, MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, MY EARTH & MY UNIVERSE. PROUD TO BE A PART OF IT AND SPREAD LOVE. I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING FOR SAVING ME I SAVE MYSELF!!! I AM MY OWN SALVATION. THAT IS MY BELIEF

FYI:
      this is going to be my first and last post in this LOONY forum and RIP to all the victims,even the shooter,jesus, Budda, Steve JObs, chicken & the cow, in the end we all are victims LOL, That's the irony of life!

Comment

Originally posted by nemonilla View Post

you christian white americans on this forum should be ashamed of yourselves, jesus would promote peace and harmony amongst all of gods people, the sikh people believe in one god and that is the same as your god

you should all be disgusted with yourselves and hope you all rot, your ignorant uneducated selves should not be allowed to live a life when sikhs are being killed by your own people for no reason
        See 2 Chronicles 15:13 for my response.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

sikhs are peaceful, they cause no harm to any one else
          Wrong. They thumb their noses at the very Creator of Heaven and Earth by worshiping false gods with glee. In doing so, they raise the wrath of a jealous God and our nation suffers as we are denied the Blessings He so clearly wants to bestow on us.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by somebody123 View Post
            If jesus damns the individuals listed earlier in this post, then the gunman you are complaining about obviously falls under the "murderers" category. Most of you greatly suffer from stupidity for not recognizing that.
            And you suffer from stupidity for not realizing that God commands us to execute all sorts of people. Execution isn't murder.

Originally posted by Emmieee1995 View Post
            Why are you americans so racist to these other religions??? Ragheads?? Towels??
            im very sure if i said honky to a majority of white people 95% of them would be offended
            being a white person myself, i find that this forum is very racist towards other religions
            Religions aren't races, dimwit. But here's a fine example of racism:

Originally posted by fantomhater View Post
            All of you pale skin motherpiffleers are out of your minds,If you say "get out of my country..thats wrong because the native Americans should have kicked you dumb mother piffleers out the moment the pilgrims got here...i have u christian rednecks scrub toilets at my businesses for minimum wage..u wanna do better? GET EDUCATED U DUMB WHITE PRICKS....U ARE THE MONIRITY IN THE REST OF THE WORLD, piffle YOU AND piffle JESUS....now go ahead ban me u un educated sister piffleers
            Notice his obsession with the color of our skin. That's racism.

Notice he is also elitist and a Christophobe. Such hatred and bigotry! Are you going to decry it? See how bigoted Sikhs really are?

Originally posted by THETRUTHSEEKER View Post
            sikhs believe and live to be SAINT SOLDIER... to hone both aspects of it into our lives.. the later part to fight for injustice in the world.
            Fighting for injustice? Why am I not surprised?

Like all other non-Christians, you side with the Devil and work to increase injustice in the world.

Christians seek only God's justice, as He has declared in the Bible.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
              [/COLOR]
              Friend, your heart is quite obviously filled with rage. Do you why this is? It is because you do not have Jesus on your side. Once you reject your backwards beliefs and let Him fill your soul with His holy light, your blind rage will be replaced with joyous peace as you praise His holy name.

Let Jesus save you friend, you will be glad you did!
              i hope when you complete this life and pass away that you're greeted by the truth that is nothingness and that nothingness will make your soul shrink into nothingness because there is truly nothing after this life, you will not meet jess and you wont see god, you will just decay in the soil beneath which you are buried because this is the truth, jesus does not guide us

enjoy this life, this is my message to you, enjoy the privelege you have been given by your parents by giving birth to you they have given you life and no one else can give you that, jesus and god will not be there for you, go out and see the world educate yourself and open your mind to other ideas

i love life and i live life fully, i dont wait for jesus or god or any nonsense religion on this planet to guide me, im enjoying it, because i believe nothing awaits after this heaven we live on now.

Comment

i hope when you complete this life and pass away that you're greeted by the truth that is nothingness and that nothingness will make your soul shrink into nothingness because there is truly nothing after this life, you will not meet jess and you wont see god, you will just decay in the soil beneath which you are buried because this is the truth, jesus does not guide us
                If there is nothing, then Professor Bessemer won't know it, as he will have ceased to exist.

Unfortunately for you, God is waiting to resurrect those who refuse His Will, so He may cast them into His Lake of Fire and burn them alive for all time.

Those of us who obey will have the pleasure of worshiping and serving Him, and praising Him for being perfect, in Heaven for eternity.
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Wrong. They thumb their noses at the very Creator of Heaven and Earth by worshiping false gods with glee. In doing so, they raise the wrath of a jealous God and our nation suffers as we are denied the Blessings He so clearly wants to bestow on us.
                  no idea where you made up this from, but sikhs believe in one god that is the same god as your god, the lord the creator

EDUCATE yourself, read about their religion, sikhism, and realise theirs is extremely similar to yours

They believe in one God, have sacred religious texts and believe in the eternality of God. Sikhism has many similar features of Christianity. I am able to relate to Sikhism in some aspects because I follow Christ, and Christianity is like Sikhism.

Sikhs believe in one God, which can have many different names. Christians believe in one God also, the Father of Jesus Christ. Both religions believe that God is the Lord. They focus their attention to one God, and they believe that God is the source for everything. I can relate to the Sikhs because I believe in one true God. I know that God is the true lord. When I am in trouble, I have no doubt that God is there.

The Christian sacred text is the Bible, and the sacred text of the Sikhs is Sri Guru Granth Sahib. In both religions, the scripture contains hymns and teachings. The scriptures allow people of both religions to learn about God and praise Him. I also like this aspect of Sikhism because I often find it comforting to read the Bible and become closer to God.

Christians and Sikhs also believe that God is forever. Sikhs believe that God has always existed and will exist forever. Christians believe that God is eternal also. I find this feature of Sikhism comforting. I like knowing that God will always be with me.

Both religions have different aspects, but some of the main beliefs are the same for both. I find Sikhism relatable because it is like Christianity. Both religions believe in one God, the eternality of God, and a sacred text.

SIKHS ARE NOT MUSLIMS

SIKHS ARE YOUR FRIENDS

STOP HATING everyone other that your own type of people, jesus would never have wanted that, the lord would not promote the hatred of his creations

one world
                  one love.

Comment

The Christian sacred text is the Bible, and the sacred text of the Sikhs is Sri Guru Granth Sahib. In both religions, the scripture contains hymns and teachings. The scriptures allow people of both religions to learn about God and praise Him. I also like this aspect of Sikhism because I often find it comforting to read the Bible and become closer to God.
                    The Bible makes it clear that any teachings which do not conform to it are false teachings.

So, if you find the Bible so enlightening, and you have actually read it and can see what it says, why do you persist in a false religion? Why not just become a Christian and secure a place in Heaven?

Besides, aren't you an atheist? You said there is no afterlife just a moment ago. What then would even be the point of worshiping your demon?
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                      If there is nothing, then Professor Bessemer won't know it, as he will have ceased to exist.

Unfortunately for you, God is waiting to resurrect those who refuse His Will, so He may cast them into His Lake of Fire and burn them alive for all time.

Those of us who obey will have the pleasure of worshiping and serving Him, and praising Him for being perfect, in Heaven for eternity.
                      i truly do respect your belief

i just dont believe that stuff myself

i shoiuldnt be punished by people with your beliefs for nothing believing in the same thing

just exactly the same as sikhs should not be punished by those with separate beliefs because they dont punish you, infact their religion is very similar to yours, as i have written in a previous post (see above somewhere)

your religion should promote equality and love and peace, from reading posts on this forum i dont believe it does because suddenyl someone has a separate belief to you and they should be killed or removed from america

america is not the white mans country originally, it might be dominated by them now, but the white man came from elsewhere, mostly europe, just like many 'white' countries, the native americans are the true people of that land, but land should not be separated like that

sikhs should be allowed to live in peace in america, they dont do any harm or cause trouble, muslims have yes, but sikhs have not.

at the end of the day, i will enjoy this life, and love and learn about every type of people on this planet
                      i hope that people like you regret when they die that they didnt learn and experience this fascinating world of people and places

why would your god turn away someone like me who has helped people, lived a very honest good life i just chose not to believe in christianity from now, and that should not be a sin in the eyes of your lord if he exists

you and your friends on this forum should not judge a single person on this planet, that includes gays and people of other religions because, the fact is you are not god and god does not exist and jesus will not help you ever. you are a hating person with hatred of people other than your own kind, thats a disgusting trait that will haunt you when you die

Comment

STOP HATING everyone other that your own type of people, jesus would never have wanted that, the lord would not promote the hatred of his creations
                        Get you mind of the gutter already. We are not hating anyone, we are telling the truth about God's word.. Truth is that if you are not a Christian, you will end up in hell. This is what Jesus teaches.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

It really is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                          The Bible makes it clear that any teachings which do not conform to it are false teachings.

So, if you find the Bible so enlightening, and you have actually read it and can see what it says, why do you persist in a false religion? Why not just become a Christian and secure a place in Heaven?

Besides, aren't you an atheist? You said there is no afterlife just a moment ago. What then would even be the point of worshiping your demon?
                          i am an ex-sikh, ex-christian and am a true atheist, for the purpose of some arguments of my posts i have assumed myself to be a sikh or christian, but truly i am just a regular human on this planet earth who wants all the extreme christians on this forum to educate about other people and other places on this planet and stop thinking their lord would reject others because a good god and a non-demonic lord would not set such hating rules

i want to live this life and enjoy this life

i dont want to live by the bibles guidlines, which i believe is just another book

what makes you think your religion is correct and the other billions on this planet are wrong?

if humanity ceased to exist due to a meteor or something and the new humans who inhabit this planet in hundreds of years suddenly find a harry potter book buried, they will think that is how this planet was or how this life was... the bible has no power in my eyes

jesus could have just been a very confident philosopher and magician, there are magicians who can do extraordinary things out there today (search dynamo on youtube)

i dont want to just blindly believe in christianity to land a place in heaven

i live a very good life, i am honest and i do good things i am charitable and i love my family and work hard... why would not this grant me entry to a good place after life? why should i HAVE to believe christianity? thats a really messed up rule your god would require for humans...
                          think about it

i respect your belief in the end..

Comment

i truly do respect your belief

i just dont believe that stuff myself

i shoiuldnt be punished by people with your beliefs for nothing believing in the same thing
                            Yet the Bible says you should. Therefore, you do not truly respect our beliefs.

your religion should promote equality and love and peace
                            If you'd read the Bible, you'd know that this statement is false.

The entire point of Christianity is obedience to God. God commands the execution of those who would turn us from Him.

america is not the white mans country originally,
                            Again with the race obsession. This is a CHRISTIAN nation. The first Christians were Arabs, for crying out loud, and Coptic Christians still are. There are also black Christians, Asian Christians, etc.

sikhs should be allowed to live in peace in america, they dont do any harm or cause trouble, muslims have yes, but sikhs have not.
                            At least we agree that Muslims should be exterminated or deported. It's a start.
                            why would your god turn away someone like me who has helped people, lived a very honest good life i just chose not to believe in christianity from now, and that should not be a sin in the eyes of your lord if he exists
                            Who the hell are you to tell God what He should or should not do? And didn't you just say yourself that "Sikhs worship the same god by different names", and now you come up with "if He exists"?

The truth is coming out!

you and your friends on this forum should not judge a single person on this planet, that includes gays and people of other religions because, the fact is you are not god and god does not exist and jesus will not help you ever. you are a hating person with hatred of people other than your own kind, thats a disgusting trait that will haunt you when you die
                            Ahh, there's the truth. Sikhs hate Christians, just as we thought, and deny God's existence. You people (and I use the term loosely) worship demons after all.
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

no idea where you made up this from,
                              I didn't make it up, if that's what you're implying.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
                              And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
                              Exodus 20:5-6

"You shall not worship their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their deeds; but you shall utterly overthrow them and break their sacred pillars in pieces.
                              Exodus 23:24

Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their
                              They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.
                              Exodus 23:32-33

For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
                              Deuteronomy 7:4

but sikhs believe in one god that is the same god as your god, the lord the creator
                              This is patently false!

EDUCATE yourself, read about their religion, sikhism, and realise theirs is extremely similar to yours
                              My education will be with regard to the LORD CHRIST JESUS, the only one who can save me from Hell!

They believe in one God, have sacred religious texts and believe in the eternality of God. Sikhism has many similar features of Christianity. I am able to relate to Sikhism in some aspects because I follow Christ, and Christianity is like Sikhism.
                              I see the Father of Lies has duped you good. You're his puppet.

Blasphemous garbage removed for decency.
                              one world
                              one love.
                              Now you're a Rastafarian?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Please do not discriminate anginst the Sikh religion. If you do not know what we practice, please take time out and learn.
                                This religion believes in peace love and equality for all. And that god is one, for everyone. And for you to be a Christian you should also respect all religions. If you continue to insult our faith, you are infact insulting your self for the lack of knowledge you have towards the Sikhs. Once again, please stop discriminating anginst the Sikh religion. God bless you.

Comment

Working...
                                X