X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by 187cyco View Post
    Hello trolls, i am portuguese.

I hate to admit it, but this forum is a very well set up troll fest. You don't fool me, i know you are all trolls. First it is impossible to reach such levels of doucheness and be a real person and secondly, your forum is public even for non members.
    You just decided you were bored with discussing whatever religion mumbo jumbos you guys are supposed to discuss in this forum and started a "hate" thread for google bots to sniff and people to find.

Oh you funny bastards, I sure had a laugh, but the joke is getting old, so i'm going to search for more funny things in this thing they call the internet.

Have fun reading the bible and not learn anything from it

Oh hi there, guy who claims to be a Christian, but names himself after an American police code for murder. Yeah, Portugal boy, u all gansta and cyco up in here, son.

So thanks for stopping by to hypocritically judge us. Perhaps you should pull that beam out of your eye before stopping by to imply lies about us? It's just a thought.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Secondly, if we are "trolls" how is it we know the Bible better than your mommy, daddy and priest put together?
    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

I was looking at your forum and it seems that if this is trolling, then you are the best trolls ever. The amount of work you'd have to put into creating these extremist religious personas would be admirable. I would have to applaud the dedication you guys would have to take to create such levels of doucheness, just for the purpose of milking lulz from the unsuspecting internet dweller.

But, since i don't believe that even the most dedicated and hardcore fan of trolling would have the skill or patience to create this, then i just have to reach the inevitable conclusion: Wow, you guys really mean what you write don't you? These are actually people's opinions i've been reading? Satan's underpants! The world's a strange place.

Since you seem to be oblivious to what a troll is, let me clear that i didn't mean the Tolkienesque turning-into-stone-under-the-sun kind of troll. I meant this: "a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

Oh, and dude, where in any of my writings did you see me claim that i was a Christian?

PS - Man, i love your achievements. "Tell her once"? Classic!

Comment

Word filters? Ha ha ha! This forum is quickly turning into my favorite website!

Comment

I was looking at your forum and it seems that if this is trolling... *a nonsensical tirade deleted*
          I can’t imagine that anyone would dare to mock His name in such an unsavory fashion.

...This forum is quickly turning into my favorite website!
          Great! Next steps are to set this Godly site as your home page, delete all other bookmarks, accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and start shouting GLORY!

YiC

Dan
          Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan U. Holier View Post
            Great! Next steps are to set this Godly site as your home page, delete all other bookmarks, accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and start shouting GLORY!
            Oh it's going in the bookmarks for sure, next to my other comedy sources like The Daily Show and Conan O'Brien. I'm having a blast reading your forum.

Holy crap, even your smilies are awesome. Look at this fantastic assortment of animated bigotry and intolerance:

I tell you, the Westboro Baptist Church better up the ante, because you guys are number one contenders for their place in the world as most hated religious congregation.

Comment

We, True Christians™, keep on giving away our Love©, only Love© and nothing else but Love©; and what we get in return? Bull’s dung like this:

I tell you, the Westboro Baptist Church better up the ante, because you guys are number one contenders for their place in the world as most hated religious congregation.
              I know, we should take prosecution and insults from rabid Godmockers like you as a badge of honor, but... you hurt me feelings.

Comment

Caros portugueses, não se incomodem a defender-nos deste fanatismo e intolerância. Não leva a nada. Cada citação bíblica aqui postada foi cuidadosamente seleccionada para servir o interesse de pessoas sem a menor noção de hermenêutica, e não há defesa possível contra isso.

Dear portuguese kin, do not bother defending us agains this bigotry. There is no point in that. Every biblical quote posted here is carefully selected to fit the purpose of people without the slightest notion of hermeneutics, there is no argument against that.

To the True Christians reading this, I hope you live a happy life surrounded by those closest to you. I hope you get your women disciplined and your daughters properly raped. I especially hope you ban all of the unholy food such as vegetables from your households, and you do it fast. And I am so sorry that your Rapture thing has been postponed so many times. (Please, don't bother explaining to me how you know loads about hermeneutics or about The Rapture - I am a portuguese stupid woman that should be kept quietly working in the kitchen trying to emulate your food, how could I ever understand it? Who knows how I could even learn how to operate a computer... which, of course, I stole from the nearest unadvised american tourist being sodomized that I could find, obviously while I was under the influence of several drugs - that's how I roll.

You bigots are so cute, I wuv u guys (and girls, I'm not picky)

Comment

Originally posted by MsSantos View Post
                  *** drug-addled rantings of a prostituta***
                  Instead of jumping in here and babbling like a lunatic, how about going over to the Introduction forum and telling us more about yourself?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                    Instead of jumping in here and babbling like a lunatic, how about going over to the Introduction forum and telling us more about yourself?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    Posted via Mobile Device
                    But, dear Sir, I thought I had just done it! My deepest apologies, I will rephrase: I am an educated portuguese bi-sexual atheist woman that's never been married, raped, homeschooled or by any means kept in the kitchen. I also happen to be a goth, vegetarian, and have many multi-cultural friends. And I'm more of a cat person.

Comment

In my experience, cat people rarely have a lot of friends.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                      Posted via Mobile Device
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm an exception then

Comment

I am a portuguese stupid woman that should be kept quietly working in the kitchen trying to emulate your food,
                          Are you calling us cannibals?

Comment

But, dear Sir, I thought I had just done it! My deepest apologies, I will rephrase: I am an educated portuguese bi-sexual atheist woman that's never been married, raped, homeschooled or by any means kept in the kitchen. I also happen to be a goth, vegetarian, and have many multi-cultural friends. And I'm more of a cat person.
                            You make Jesus and I sick.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

....Every biblical quote posted here is carefully selected to fit the purpose of people without the slightest notion of hermeneutics, there is no argument against that.
                              True Christians™ don’t need any notion about “homonautics”; we don’t need any gay sailor around here.

We didn’t write the Bible; we just follow it word by word without interpreting it – generally or specially, cognitively or post-cognitively. We hold that the Holly KJV.1611 Bible needs no exegesis, since it’s the literal, totally accurate Truth™.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him
                              Proverbs 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Eu desafio você a interpretar os versos acima.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
                                Last week I was having vacation at Portugal. I really had enough of this cold Godforsaken place I have to live right now and though that I have a holiday at some warm nice country. I did know that Portuguese have been really lazy, getting their country to bankrupt, but I though that now they would be friendly and humble as other Europeans are saving their butt.

I have to admit that it was warm, but everything else was disappointment. First we paid about 2000 dollars for our hotel apartment. The apartment itself was ok, but the equipment wasn't. There was only 25" lcd tv and about 11 channels. No dvd or BD player, no sound system. And only 2 channels where in American language.

And in every other 3rd world countries I have got servant for that price. When I asked where the servant is, they didn't understand and tried to give me room service number.

Next horror awaited me when we had a walk at the town. I was almost ripped half when waiters tried to get me to their filthy little bars and restaurants where waitress had moustache and looked like mexican. Fortunately we found McDonald's and got some decent food, not any weird stuff like their cataplana where they put things they find under the stones.

When we had eaten, we asked if the place had any attraction that we should see and we where led to catlic church! How rude is that?

Later in the evening, I visited the town square. I had to leave my family to the hotel because streets were full of drunken Brits and you know they are not something to show to your children. I sat down to a bench and watched mime artist for maybe 5 minutes and I was approached by man trying to sell me weed. And the worst part was that he was asking about 30 euros/gram. Do I really look like drug addict and stupid?

This was only the first day. I could continue forever about cold swimming pool, horrible gym etc, but I think this is enough. I think EU should not bailout the Portugal, they should be forced to sell all their country to pay their depts and then ship the people to the Mexico to leave the area to better people.
                                Hi there MisterM can you tell me name of the city you were in?

Comment

Working...
                                X