X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Basic words to forum by

Originally posted by tinioril View Post
    I'm not an unsaved heathen. I'm a Presbyterian who believes that Jesus is the only way to heaven.
    If you're Saved then why don't you obey the commandments?
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
    But he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Matthew 7:21

That's Jesus Himself speaking, and what's so hard for you to understand in what He says?

Really, you can call yourself Saved all you want, but that doesn't make it so.
    As it looks right now, yours will be the fate of the people mentioned in Matthew 7:22-23
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
    And in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:
    Depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    Matthew 7:22-23

As the Holy Bible says:
    But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
    James 1:22

And that's what you're doing right now, deceiving yourself.
    He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
    1 John 2:4

I do praise Jesus, and it doesn't involve hate.
    You praise nothing but a false fantasy god that you have created in your own image and named after Jesus.

Ye that love the LORD, hate evil:
    He preserveth the souls of his saints;
    He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
    Psalm 97:10
    If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
    A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
    Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by tinioril View Post

I'm not an unsaved heathen. I'm a Presbyterian who believes that Jesus is the only way to heaven.

(and blah blah)

I bother with thinking because I'm not a Republican. I do praise Jesus, and it doesn't involve hate.
      I'm afraid I have bad news for you, Mr Tinioril.

If you're a Presbyterian, you are a heathen and you are not Saved®. For your information, of course. I'm a man of facts, Mr Tinioril, I deal in cold hard facts. For many years my kin from Carolina were involved with that sissy false-church, but it so happened that we on my side of the family were true Baptists.

Baptists read the whole Word of the living GOD, Mr Tinioril. We don't pick and choose what we like and leave out the rest. We don't interpret. We don't think. God doesn't want you to think, Mr Tinioril. He wants you to believe on Him. Utterly. For your information.

Last summer after a tragic death in the family, two of my cousins from that side of the family finally saw the error of their ways and converted to true Baptist, and of course their wives converted right along with them, as it is proper for good wives to do. For your information. I'm a man of information, Mr Tinioril.

I'm also a GODLY Republican, as Jesus commands. I do praise Jesus, but unlike an ignorant person such as yourself, I know what the Bible actually says, and I have bad news for you, some of God's Word most certainly does involve hate. If God hates, so do we hate. We follow GOD, and we don't question His Holy Word. For it is written thus:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
      1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

I hope this helps,
      Mr Tinioril.

Sincerely,
      Brother Godwin

Read your Bible, boys and girls. Jesus likes educated people. That's my take on it.

Comment

You just admitted you don't think. Was that whole arguement put into your mind by god and you didn't think about it? Is that it? What if I think Baptists are Heathens? What then? And when does Jesus say "Vote for the Republican idiots"? Show me that verse.

Comment

Originally posted by tinfoil View Post
          You just admitted you don't think. Was that whole arguement put into your mind by god and you didn't think about it? Is that it? What if I think Baptists are Heathens? What then? And when does Jesus say "Vote for the Republican idiots"? Show me that verse.
          Obviously there was no voting back in the olden days. Are you that ignorant?
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You just admitted you don't think. Was that whole arguement put into your mind by god and you didn't think about it? Is that it?
            Have you ever read Proverbs 3:5-6? Probably not.
            Try it.

What if I think Baptists are Heathens? What then?
            Then I'll reply like this:
            Since when did what you think ever matter in the least?
            (It never did and still doesn't, that's when.)

Opinions doesn't change the facts, never has, never will.
            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
            A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
            Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Than what's the point of this site?

Comment

Than what's the point of this site?
                To guide you to he wisdom and warm embrace of Our Lord and Saviour; Jesus Christ.

Comment

What if I already found that and went on this website because someone on GameFags said that they were complaining about how Mario is turning your child gay? GameFags is a good website, as is the Fire Enema Project.

Comment

Jesus tells us what to do and what not to do. Republicans follow His commands, Demoncrats hate him, so it's pretty obvious who we should vote for. If you think Baptists are Heathens, what do you base that ill-informed opinion on?
                    What if I already found that and went on this website because someone on GameFags said that they were complaining about how Mario is turning your child gay? GameFags is a good website, as is the Fire Enema Project.
                    That hypothesis is irrelevant; in reality, you're an unsaved GameFag, and so you're here to get Saved and accept Christ.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

the Fire Enema Project.
                      Is THIS what you mean?

metallic element cogwheel solid 2 ps2 cheats Florida seawater bowfishing dideoxyinosine code medicine my-enema pokemon fire red gba read-only memory a supplication for owne Meany summay whitimmoralityle metropolis schools colleges of ...
                      Are you some kind of queer gook?
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

No, that's not what I mean. Some administrator changed my post from Fire Emblem Project to Fire Enema Project. That kind of sick humor is not entertaining to me.

This is what I was talking about: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Fire_Embl...ex.php?act=idx

Oh, and you just stereotyped democrats so badly it wasn't funny. I happen to be a Christian, Pro-life democrat.

Comment

...a Christian, Pro-life democrat.
                          Friend, are you on medication? Because those words definitely do not go together. Maybe you've been brain-washed by the media and the secular schools that "anything is possible", but that foolishness doesn't fly so well here at Landover.
                          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                          in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                            Friend, are you on medication? Because those words definitely do not go together. Maybe you've been brain-washed by the media and the secular schools that "anything is possible", but that foolishness doesn't fly so well here at Landover.

Just because you have a blatant bias against Democrats doesn't mean you have to resort to insulting them.

Comment

Just because you have a blatant bias against Democrats doesn't mean you have to resort to insulting them.
                              Nancy Peloski and her gang of liebrals want to hand America over to Obama sin Laden. Is that something you support?
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Yes, I would prefer the excellent candidate that is Barrack Obama to our current president.

Comment

Working...
                                X