X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts!

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    Haven't you read Cranky's post, sweetie? It's the same person (that Emma whatever), after playing that game and eating too much candy.
    Actually, no, it's not Emma Watson. Her hair color is even different.

Comment

Re: Candy Crush Saga is changing innocent Christian girls into obese lesbian sluts!

Originally posted by The_Ocean View Post
      Actually, no, it's not Emma Watson. Her hair color is even different.
      Women can paint their hair. It's 2014, try to keep up please.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I have noticed that my daughter has been gaining a lot more weight than before and I've also found candy bags in the trashcan. I guess tonight I'll get her phone and see if she has this terrible app installed. Thanks for the warning.

Comment

Oh really, can I have proof then?

Comment

Originally posted by Comatoserocker View Post
            Oh really, can I have proof then?
            Case closed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1921492
            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
            ...and get off my lawn
            sigpic

Comment

My goodness, what a shocker story I have for you...
              So every day, I go on the subway train so I can go to church and see what soul-strengthening religious activities they have available. On the train sits across from me my lovely neighbor on her way to work (and don't ask me how her husband is OK with her working) Look at her beautiful smile, her Jesus-like blonde hair, and modest clothing choices

But recently, she downloaded candy crush and played it on the train to pass the time. This is what she looked like last week, before she got sent to the hospital for a sugar and drug overdose

NEVER let ANYBODY, whether you're their authority or not, play this sickening game. Every crushed candy is another soul in . :hellburn:

Comment

Are you serious do you people even believe what you are saying.candy crush isint turning anyone into a lesbian. That is the craziest thing I ever heard. Also not all obese woman are lesbians my sister is obese and she has been happily married for 10 years to her husband Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head View Post
                  my sister is obese and she has been happily married for 10 years to her husband Kyle.
                  Impossible. No man can be married to an obese blob and be happy at the same time. I assure you he is miserable and hating your weak minded sister with a vengeance. And if she would actually be happy, she would be thin instead of shoving her face with candy all the time. No way either of them is even close to being happy.

The Bible teaches us it's better to cut your own throat that to give in to gluttony (Proverbs 23:2): "Place a knife at your throatto control your appetite". So do your Christian duty and give your sister a very sharp Proverbs 23:2 engraved knife.
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Guess what her husband is obese as well. Also who are you to judge who is happy in their marriages and who isist. Another thing is some people can't help the way they are. Have you ever heard of diabetes. If you have you would no its a disorder that makes it hard for people to keep a picture of good health.

Comment

Guess what her husband is obese as well.
                      How is that relevant? It's woman who shouldn't be fat.

Another thing is some people can't help the way they are. Have you ever heard of diabetes.
                      This is what is wrong with young Americans. Instead of taking responsibility to make up yet another "disease" to blame for their own failures. If a woman is fat, it is because she eats to much. Yes, it really is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Impossible. No man can be married to an obese blob and be happy at the same time. I assure you he is miserable and hating your weak minded sister with a vengeance. And if she would actually be happy, she would be thin instead of shoving her face with candy all the time. No way either of them is even close to being happy.

The Bible teaches us it's better to cut your own throat that to give in to gluttony (Proverbs 23:2): "Place a knife at your throatto control your appetite". So do your Christian duty and give your sister a very sharp Proverbs 23:2 engraved knife.
                        That statement of yours is how it is relevant sir. Since my sisters husband is also obese that is why he can love her because he understands what she goes through. Many men would find her unattractive because of her obesity, like many woman would find Kyle unattractive because of his obesity. He is not miserable and hating her with a vengeance, they have 2 wonderful daughters who they love dearly. So sir do you see how its relevant know you dumb ignorant shack of shit.

Comment

[...]So sir do you see how its relevant know you dumb ignorant shack of shit.
                          Hello Chris,

You keep piling post upon post of poorly written garbage on this forum. Somewhere there seems to be a honest attempt to voice any concerns you may have, you just don´t seem able to voice those concerns in a believable or appropriate manner. You seem oblivious to your spelling errors, and on the occasions you can´t, you´ll blame it on dyslexia. When someone calls you out on your logical fallacies you immediately start to insult them. Please remind, strong language is never welcome.

Don´t you think you should take some steps to improve your behaviour on this forum?

Kind regards,

Roland
                          Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

As long as I have freedom of speech I will speak how I want to speak. I have tried talking reasonable and that failed so now I have to step up.

Comment

As long as I have freedom of speech...
                              Not here, you don't.

Freedom of speech is a right guaranteed to you by the Constitution, a rather famous document written by smart guys that you really should read sometime, so you'd know what it actually says.

"KINDA LIKE THE BIBLE THAT WAY, HUH, CHRIS?", yells the crowd.

The Constitution delineates (that means: sorts out) the powers and responsibilities of the Government. As this is a privately-owned and operated website, the Constitution DOES NOT APPLY HERE.

This forum is private property to which you have been INVITED. That means you should act like a guest, polite and respectful of your hosts, or LEAVE. You voluntarily signed the Terms and Conditions in order to be here, now live up to it.

Comment

The two people in the picture are not the same person.

And the assumptions. Oh, the assumptions. You ASSUME that all people who play Candy Crush use their other hand to eat candy. You ASSUME that obese people are lesbians. You ASSUME lesbians are sluts. This is the worst thing, however: you have no logic nor evidence to back up your claims. WHY would all people eat candy and play Candy Crush? If I were to eat candy I would do so before or afterwards, as candy makes my phone screen sticky and takes my focus off the game. WHY would I be obese because I play candy crush? Eating candy does not cause obesity in all cases. You don't, after all, know the circumstances of said subject's life (that they are a sinner is NOT a valid argument here - 'sinning' does not cause obesity!). It could be the first time they've eaten candy in years. Maybe they went for a really long run and are relaxing for a bit. Or maybe they HAVE just been pigging out on candy for the last six weeks - but you don't know that!

That's just the logic side of things. I haven't even touched upon the evidence, as I'd be here all day.

~ Sayonara,

An Atheist

P.S: You realise 'redstoneblock' isn't my real name, right? All of your retaliatory comments seem to address me as 'miss Block'.

Comment

Working...
                                X