X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
    This doesn't look demonic to you? I think the picture speaks for itself! Red eyes, pointed ears, demonic face, hellfire in the background, and speaking words of death and self-importance!

Okay so why couldn't the designers explain the element with the Power of Jesus Christ? No, they resort to witchcraft and Satanism to explain it. Of course, the question is WHY the game designers felt it was necessary to be able to shoot flames from your hands, control others' minds, absorb people's health (like a vampire), electrocute masses of people and other forms of black magic?

If your fiancee was Christian, then she wouldn't be playing the game. The Bible makes it abundantly clear throughout that Christians should seperate themselves for non-Christian people and influences.

How does two wrongs make a right? Stealing for a Good Cause? What of the Ten Commandments: "Thou shalt not steal"? No, that is just simply whitewashing a crime. Of course you and I know the Thieves' Guild isn't the worse in the game...Explain to me the "Dark Brotherhood". They are Satan worshippers (in the game Satan is referred to as "Sithis") and they involve themselves with dark occult activities like praying to the Night Mother and assassinating people in cold blood. Those quests give you reward for engaging in such unspeakable acts. What do you have to say in its defense?

God is nowhere mentioned in the game. There is however, polytheism in the form of the Nine Divines. So we can establish the game allows worship of false polytheistic gods, demons in the form of daedra, and Satan in the form of Sithis, but there is no reference to Jesus Christ the True Lord and Savior in this game!
    It's a video game that should be taken WITH A GRAIN OF SALT! NO ONE REALLY BELIEVES IN MAGIC AND WITCHCRAFT! (except maybe some crazies)

Comment

Specifically for an unmentional part of the body that homosexuals love to indulge themselves in.
      so if i was driving a motorcycle through a flaming ring you would call me gay because you would be one of the only ones who would ever think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ebaums King!!!!!! View Post
        It's a video game that should be taken WITH A GRAIN OF SALT! NO ONE REALLY BELIEVES IN MAGIC AND WITCHCRAFT! (except maybe some crazies)
        This is what truly worries me. People like you play the video game and feel there is nothing wrong with it. But, deep down inside their soul, they are straying from God without even knowing it. Before then, it's too late and they are out worshipping Satan by candlelight and doing school shootings.

We all know that playing that Satanic video game "Doom" caused Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris to partake in the horrendous Columbine shootings. And it's been proven that the Virginia Tech shooter had an addiction to Counter-Strike. So, we are talking very real practical effects from playing these video games. I really hate to see what unspeakable crimes will be committed by rabid Oblivion players.

This game needs to be banned and taken off store shelves immediately.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

INO ONE REALLY BELIEVES IN MAGIC AND WITCHCRAFT!
          Then explain why J.K. Rowling wrote a series of manuals with the sole purpose of turning children away from Jesus and toward witchcraft.

Case closed.
          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

This is what truly worries me. People like you play the video game and feel there is nothing wrong with it. But, deep down inside their soul, they are straying from God without even knowing it. Before then, it's too late and they are out worshipping Satan by candlelight and doing school shootings.

We all know that playing that Satanic video game "Doom" caused Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris to partake in the horrendous Columbine shootings. And it's been proven that the Virginia Tech shooter had an addiction to Counter-Strike. So, we are talking very real practical effects from playing these video games. I really hate to see what unspeakable crimes will be committed by rabid Oblivion players.

This game needs to be banned and taken off store shelves immediately.
            So they liked playing shooting games, Doom and Oblivion are a little strange for my tastes, but wolfenstein is a great game, I play video games (mostly shooting) all the time and I would never kill anyone just for the hell of it or whatever their reasons were, I believe in God, and I don't think that video games make me love god any less. Some people do take video games too seriously, but like I said, a grain of salt, and for some people its a great stress reliever. (sorry if i begin to not make sense, its one thiry in the mornin and im startin to fade to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
              Then explain why J.K. Rowling wrote a series of manuals with the sole purpose of turning children away from Jesus and toward witchcraft.

Case closed.
              When did she ever say that she did? show me where she said that. Sources, people, Sources!!!

Comment

When did she ever say that she did? show me where she said that. Sources, people, Sources!!!
                Someone doesn't write witchcraft handbooks because they want to get people in touch with the Lord.
                Obviousness is obviousness. Are you going to start screaming "Sources!!!" if I say the sun is hot or the sky is blue?
                Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Goodnight people, and have fun burning in hell! i won't be coming back so delete this profile...

Comment

Goodbye. I hope you find it in your heart to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

So now you are blaming polytheism in a game? Perhaps you should stop and consider that other forms of worship and atheism are gaining strength only because your own faith doesn't cease to be ridiculously retrograde.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post
                        So now you are blaming polytheism in a game? Perhaps you should stop and consider that other forms of worship and atheism are gaining strength only because your own faith doesn't cease to be ridiculously retrograde.
                        There is nothing ridiculous in True Christianity(tm). It is the unerring Word of God, which makes it 100% right. People embrace heresy and atheism simply because they are under the influence of Satan. Satan wants people to stray away from True Christianity(tm) by any means necessary so he has developed witchcraft, Catholicism, Mormonism, Islam, Atheism, etc. so that people may not hear the True Word of God(c), but rather the teachings of demons.

Comment

There is nothing ridiculous in True Christianity™. It is the unerring Word of God, which makes it 100% right. People embrace heresy and atheism simply because they are under the influence of Satan. Satan wants people to stray away from True Christianity™ by any means necessary so he has developed witchcraft, Catholicism, Mormonism, Islam, Atheism, etc. so that people may not hear the True Word of God©, but rather the teachings of demons.
                          I have only one question for you, because I know anything else I ask will just be replied with more senseless babbling. How did you manage to copyright the "True Word of God"? I always thought that was everyone's property.

And are you trying to say that any thought other than "Pray for Almighty God!" is fostered by Satan? No wonder so many people venerate him then. We owe him much, from the wheel to the internet where you are allowed to spread such a foolish message.

Comment

This quote is what really worries me. How do you know that by bearing witness to the game, you aren't straying from God without knowing it?

Comment

Originally posted by jbob200 View Post
                              This quote is what really worries me. How do you know that by bearing witness to the game, you aren't straying from God without knowing it?
                              Because I only studied the game for research purposes. In no way, did I "enjoy" what I was doing, nor did I let Satan into my heart like all Oblivion players do. After all, wouldn't it be wrong of me to condemn the game if I didn't research it?

Comment

This might be a little out of topic but I still would like to know how can you possibly copyright "The True Word of God". Is your belief a facade for profit or is that some kind of twisted joke? I see no other answer...

Comment

Working...
                                X