X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men ARE Smarter then women

Originally posted by Fish View Post
    All I know about this is that God created man and woman, He obviously loves us all and we are told to love each other.

For whatever reason God has given authority to man over woman. But He also makes it clear we are not to abuse this.
    What do you mean He obviously loves us all? God has killed everything that has ever lived. He will kill you, your parents, your children, your loved ones. He killed his own Son (temporarily). That was not a demonstration of love. It was a demonstration of why God demands respect.
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      And now we have even the monkey-worshipping scientists agreeing with God's Holy Word! The entire story is HERE, and it comes as no surprise to True Christian Men.

Well, scientifical studies aside, all I need is the KJV1611 Bible to tell me whats right. Praise Jesus and thank you making me a MAN!!
      BAH.
      My IQ IS in the 150's, Zekey. As are the IQs of many women. Men and women tend to excel in different areas, that's all. Same way men have more muscles and women can have babies...different 'specialties', so to speak.
      sigpic
      Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
        BAH.
        My IQ IS in the 150's, Zekey. As are the IQs of many women. Men and women tend to excel in different areas, that's all. Same way men have more muscles and women can have babies...different 'specialties', so to speak.
        It is obvious that you are not totally blind to the Truth. Men and women do tend to excel in different areas. Women excel at cooking, keeping house, raising children, etc. while men excel at making a living outside the home to support his wife and children.
        The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
        Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
          You dare compare us True Christians™ to the mongrel moon cult of Islam?
          You must be a patient is some mental facility to utter such blasphmy on Jesus own website!
          Uhm, no, thats not what I said. I said DONT BE LIKE THEM. I didn't say you are like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
            It is obvious that you are not totally blind to the Truth. Men and women do tend to excel in different areas. Women excel at cooking, keeping house, raising children, etc. while men excel at making a living outside the home to support his wife and children.
            Blind and still with an IQ in the 150's.
            I wonder what yours is, my dear. I'd say the average backwoods christian IQ is....what with the inbreeding and all....oh, I don't know, somewhere in the 60-80's?
            sigpic
            Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Muslims treat their women like barnyard animals, is that who you want to copy?
              Can you blame them? Mudslime women are like barnyard animals. Even more so than the men.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                Can you blame them? Mudslime women are like barnyard animals. Even more so than the men.
                All humans are created in God's image and deserve dignity. Regardless of who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                  BAH.
                  Are we talking about the same IQ that you liberals like to write off as a racist social construct? That IQ?
                  This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

All humans are created in God's image and deserve dignity. Regardless of who they are.
                    Wrong yet again, Fishpaste:

1Cr 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

So you see? Scripture says that men are created in God's image, whereas women are a sort of second-generation fax.
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

That verse is not permission to turn women into second class citizens.

Comment

That verse is not permission to turn women into second class citizens.
                        Citizenship is not the issue here fishfood. The Bible clearly delineates the role of women. It doesn't say "women, do as you please and become lezbeans", now does it? God expects females to be subservient to men. Nothing could be more clear. But you obviously weren't spanked enough as a child, so now you have grown up to become a simpering she-male who desperately desires to be dominated by a nigress.

You make Jesus sick, nancy.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

now you have grown up to become a simpering she-male who desperately desires to be dominated by a nigress.
                          Ad hominem is not a valid argument.

Comment

Neither is picking and choosing your bible verses, taking them out of context, or threatening to use a basball bat on those you disagree with....right?
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Neither is picking and choosing your bible verses, taking them out of context, or threatening to use a basball bat on those you disagree with....right?
                              This is one post I agree with.

Comment

I couldn't help noticing that you didn't actually deny being a simpering she-male who desperately desires to be dominated by a nigress.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X