X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nerima Daikon Brothers , truely evil animae

Originally posted by Bloodsword View Post
    So then, let's turn this from a discussion of one anime to a discussion of all of them. What do you know of anime?
    That it destroys innocent children. It's Japanese!
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
      That it destroys innocent children. It's Japanese!
      I suppose that if you show your children something that was created for an older demographic, then yes, you are correct. It would probably have a devastating effect on a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsword View Post
        I suppose that if you show your children something that was created for an older demographic, then yes, you are correct. It would probably have a devastating effect on a child.
        What? So showing my child a 72 RPM record is going to destroy him? I guess I shouldn't let him anywhere near his grandfather. That old Lee-Enfield of his will make my poor children explode.
        Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
          That old Lee-Enfield of his will make my poor children explode.
          Why would you let your children anywhere near a high-power, military rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by Obey View Post
            It's a damn good thing you're the only person in the western hemisphere...
            THAT'S WHERE I STOPPED READING

Comment

Originally posted by Chris York View Post
              Why would you let your children anywhere near a high-power, military rifle?
              ................so they'd know how to use it, of course! I am ten familiar with the old Enfield factory, and have even imported a rare (and quite old) bicycle from there. The natives are VERY friendly, I can assure you, Australians, Americans, bring it on..

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                ................so they'd know how to use it, of course! I am ten familiar with the old Enfield factory, and have even imported a rare (and quite old) bicycle from there. The natives are VERY friendly, I can assure you, Australians, Americans, bring it on..
                Nothing wrong with Australians nor the Enfield name. But kids have no earthly business with guns. Give him a potato gun if he/she wants to shoot something. Too many kids die from accidentally blowing their own heads off.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Australians nor the Enfield name. But kids have no earthly business with guns. Give him a potato gun if he/she wants to shoot something. Too many kids die from accidentally blowing their own heads off.
                  what's the difference between a potato gun & a 303, exactly?????????
                  a spud-gun can fire arsenic pellets just as easily as depleted uranium slugs

(and bear in mind I live in the home of Uraniun exports - and therefore mining & general availability: we're not some brain-dead commo-zombies like certain compeititors)

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                    what's the difference between a potato gun & a 303, exactly?????????
                    a spud-gun can fire arsenic pellets just as easily as depleted uranium slugs

(and bear in mind I live in the home of Uraniun exports - and therefore mining & general availability: we're not some brain-dead commo-zombies like certain compeititors)
                    Okay, granted, a full size spud gun can prove to be lethal. I'll admit my error there. Not entirely sure about how powerful the propulsion system is on the average spud gun, but I don't think they're capable of firing DU slugs. Depleted Uranium is an extremely dense material and as such is incredibly heavy.

*sigh* I'm begining to sound like my chemistry professor...

Comment

*sigh* I'm begining to sound like my chemistry professor...
                      Stockholm Syndrome. What did he do to you, friend? What depravities did he force you to engage in? Leave out nothing. We're here to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
                        Stockholm Syndrome
                        Keep it safe

Let THEM . . . .
                        mine it??? . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
                          Stockholm Syndrome. What did he do to you, friend? What depravities did he force you to engage in? Leave out nothing. We're here to help.
                          He made me write a 3 page analysis on the chemistry of artificial sweetners.

Comment

He made me write a 3 page analysis on the chemistry of artificial sweetners.

Comment

Working...
                            X