X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible related games

Hello Last weekend I played Apples to Apples, Bible Edition with my parents. It got me thinking what other bible themed games are out there.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to anything else out there worth trying?

Re: Bible related games

I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I don't let my children play games. The Holy Bible doesn't encourage the use of the Imagination and neither do I.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm partial to Pharisees. Every night the Pharisees sneak into the disciples' camp to try to stone one of Jesus' Apostles. You have to play your cards right to defeat those crafty, Christ-killing Jews and defend the Christian faith. Talk about fun for the whole family!

The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

We've been playing Sleazepits and Sinners, a Christian Alternative to Dungeons and Dragons, Here and Here.

Right now we're playing a Christian version of Would You Rather?
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
            We've been playing Sleazepits and Sinners, a Christian Alternative to Dungeons and Dragons, Here and Here.
            Wow, nice idea

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
            I'm partial to Pharisees. Every night the Pharisees sneak into the disciples' camp to try to stone one of Jesus' Apostles. You have to play your cards right to defeat those crafty, Christ-killing Jews and defend the Christian faith. Talk about fun for the whole family!
            I absolutely love the artwork on those cards. I'll probably end up getting that one

Comment

We also have an exciting competition with an as yet unclaimed prize.

Each pane of the palette gets its own Bible verse. You could suggest which KJV to link – at present I'm thinking of this one, e.g. for entry 7viibecause it's clear and easy to read, without lots of asterisks and footnotes.

LINKS TO LATEST UPDATE
              which was for 2ii

Comment

Working...
              X