X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you play video games, you are inhabited by a retarded spirit.

Manboys, if you have callouses on your thumbs, you’re a loser. If you’re more than 18 years old and you’re still playing children's games, then you my friend are a,

I curse that spirit in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 1 Corinthians 13:11-12

There are young ladies in this very church. Beautiful young gals, and you know why they can’t get a date? Because that retarded spirit inhabits so many men.

Can I get an amen?

Some of you women, you have my permission.. blame me. He comes home. I’m talking about your husband comes home, and his X-station is gone.

And don’t just throw it in the trash he’ll go fish it out. You need to put in the bathtub full of water before you throw it in the trash. Please don’t do that while it’s plugged in.

Things will be much better in your marriage after you do that or he was no Christian to begin with.

Guaranteed
    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Re: If you play video games, you are inhabited by a retarded spirit.

AMEN!

SHOUT
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I recall coming across a study once that showed video games are the biggest cause for young men to drop out of school, society, and stop keeping up with hygiene. Followed by converting to atheism. Im curious pastor, because we know for a fact that the spirit world affects us both positively and negatively, but do we know if these spirits cause retardation, or if they themselves are retarded, thus draining the host body of intelligence as a side effect?
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Создание
        В начале сотворил Бог ***Godly Genesis 1 twisted into foreign gibberish removed by moderator. Let us quote it in the original American!*** Бог творил и созидал.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarc Minclair View Post
          Создание
          В начале сотворил Бог ***Godly Genesis 1 twisted into foreign gibberish removed by moderator. Let us quote it in the original American!*** Бог творил и созидал.
          This is America, beaner. Take your gibberish back to Mexico.
          Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

That Russian you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeRadnomGuy View Post
              That Russian you idiot.
              What a hateful comment. Not only to Des, also to the Mexicans. Since when are Mexicans not allowed to speak Russian?
              Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Not so fast! Jesus didn't throw in the towel and neither should we! Remember Rock n Roll? How did we defeat that? With Christian Rock! There are some good Christian video game developers who are fighting back the legions of Satan! Behold! Although I do agree with you that anyone over 18 playing video games is definitely a loser and probably a pedophile but they can be good learning tools for the children.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                  What a hateful comment. Not only to Des, also to the Mexicans. Since when are Mexicans not allowed to speak Russian?
                  Sorry, I gave my friend the details to my account to keep posting while i was gone. I told him to be civil, but apparently he did not follow my instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeRadnomGuy View Post
                    Sorry, I gave my friend the details to my account...
                    In violation of the Terms of Service. Bravo Zulu.

Comment

What if I told you there is a game litteraly all about killing demons?

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
                        What if I told you there is a game litteraly all about killing demons?
                        Why did you feel the need to post this twice? (Though the other time, at least you spelled literally correctly.)
                        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

You can find games where you kill demons, and Christian games.

But I agree with the men over 18 shouldn't play video games
                          `specially if they're over mid twenties.

Unless it's rated M, then they have a "i'm not a pedophile excuse"
                          and if they're a househusband/housewife
                          Or if they're a beta tester.

(or if it's a christian game)

Comment

Originally posted by Catkatdog View Post
                            You can find games where you kill demons, and Christian games.

But I agree with the men over 18 shouldn't play video games
                            `specially if they're over mid twenties.

Unless it's rated M, then they have a "i'm not a pedophile excuse"
                            and if they're a househusband/housewife
                            Or if they're a beta tester.
                            (or if it's a christian game)
                            Why would you want to Worship Jesus as a game when you can Worship Him in real life? Why would you want to shoot at imaginary demons when you can pray Jesus to destroy the real ones?

Revelation 20:2-3
                            And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Jesus can do that. You only have to ask!

John 14:14
                            If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Why not do the Real Thing? Why, indeed? Are the comforts of laziness and the computer screen worth placing your soul in jeopardy?

1 Timothy 5:13
                            And withal they learn [to be] idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

I have never played a video game and I never will, but I still know that they're bad for you.
                              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                              X