X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are Roleplaying games Evil?

Originally posted by DeweyClutter View Post
    Friend, your question can be answered by another (very) simple question.

Do thes RPG games, lead me closer to Jesus, or away from him?

From what I've seen ,they lead people away.

Just look at the folks who play World of Warcraft! A young healthy young buck could start playing it then at the end of just one month he becomes a fat, pale, zit infested creature of darkness! His body, soul and mind all deteriorate just so he can wave some fancy digital sword around.

Look at the female characters you can play as. On average, do the female characters dress or dewcomport themselves as respectable young ladies, the sort of "wife material" a man could envision bringing to meet their pastor or their mother?

Not at all! The elves/witches/ temptresses/ whatever dress like proud and shamless whores, intent on inspiring the wickedest of thoughts among all who glance upon them. Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift have more modesty/respect than those shameless digital tramps!

Also, where is the glory in it? Is a soul saved, a temptation overcome, or a fellow Christian helped by even looking at those games? No?

There friend. You have your answer. Just open your heart a bit more to the lord, and he will answer any questions you have !
    Dewey, I couldn't have said it better. Praise God!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie the silverfox View Post

Completed the game and it is a christian game the code you need to complete the end mission "The waters of life" is from the book of Revelation 21:6 "And he said to me, it is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment."
      not the only game you can custom engineer christian Sid Meier's Civilisation is another game you can enter LOB church as the Civilisation name and the leader Pastor Deacon Fred or Betty Bowers

Nobar why didn't you respond to the friend invite?

I have played Civilization. When I do I strive to be the first to discover Christianity and then make war upon those who reject Jesus.

Comment

There is something absolutely VILE about people getting on a computer and pretending to someone they are not. It's just like telling a LIE! Liars BURN IN

Enjoy vile role players.
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Role playing games allow people of various mediums to express themselves, also There's a true Christian role playing game called, hyperįus it's a good game, it teaches the bible and you can play as Jesus against the raunchy devil himself
          This space is reserved for KJV only --- Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsaget View Post
            Role playing games allow people of various mediums to express themselves, also There's a true Christian role playing game called, hyperįus it's a good game, it teaches the bible and you can play as Jesus against the raunchy devil himself
            False Christianity is evil. Jesus is not so easily tricked.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeweyClutter View Post
              You have your answer. Just open your heart a bit more to the lord, and he will answer any questions you have !
              This is true young Dewey, this is true. Praise Jesus.
              Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                No, if your child wants to make believe he is a girl going around raping his friends using occult powers that makes him an evil, homosexual Satanist. A good gamer would fantasize about going around proselytizing the unsaved.

I note you don’t deny enjoying having your in game surrogate stabbing other characters in the stomach.
                Hello there Bobby, great idea! There should be a christian role playing game where children could proselytize and smite the unsaved! Glory!
                Deuteronomy 20:1
                When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest ahorses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is bwith thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by Slavic Crusader View Post
                  Hello there Bobby, great idea! There should be a christian role playing game where children could proselytize and smite the unsaved! Glory!
                  I am working on that for gods favorite system!
                  Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words

POKEMON=SATANIC PAGAN RITUAL
                  Check out my new Discipline Lotion if you have NAUGHTY kids

Comment

Originally posted by Ph0enix808 View Post
                    I am working on that for gods favorite system!
                    I wasnt aware of that friend and I congratulate you on your work and for bringing our Lord Jesus upon the kiddies. Glory! Are there any screenshots if I may ask?
                    Your friend in Christ Јован (John).
                    Deuteronomy 20:1
                    When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest ahorses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is bwith thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Comment

• Re: Are Roleplaying games Evil?

Some RPGs might be evil. But fortunately, I have stumbled upon one that is not evil at all: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/

It is called Diablo III. In this game you can pick a type of warrior to play as, and you fight and kill demons, including ones from the bible (Baal, Mephistopheles,Satan,etc.)

It is a perfect metaphor for how Christians are supposed to fight demons in the real world.

Plus, the female characters are modestly clad! I have not seen a more Christian game than this in quite some time!

Comment

Originally posted by Slavic Crusader View Post
                        I wasnt aware of that friend and I congratulate you on your work and for bringing our Lord Jesus upon the kiddies. Glory! Are there any screenshots if I may ask?
                        Your friend in Christ Јован (John).
                        No screenshots yet but if all goes well soon there will be!
                        Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words

POKEMON=SATANIC PAGAN RITUAL
                        Check out my new Discipline Lotion if you have NAUGHTY kids

Comment

Brothers
                          I must warn u that those played on the 'puter most certainly are! I find the joystick hurts my bottom, for 1

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJones View Post
                            Brothers
                            I must warn u that those played on the 'puter most certainly are! I find the joystick hurts my bottom, for 1
                            Garsh, how shocking.

Now, how about telling us all about your Walk With Jesus...we want to get to know you!!!

sigpic

Comment

Well I have been together with Jesus for the past 6 months now. I like to think of us walking hand in hand together, with me gazing full into his wonderful face & the light of the world growing strangely dim, like at a candlelit dinner

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJones View Post
                                Well I have been together with Jesus for the past 6 months now. I like to think of us walking hand in hand together, with me gazing full into his wonderful face & the light of the world growing strangely dim, like at a candlelit dinner
                                When a Christian talks about Jesus he is not talking about the yard man. He is talking about Jesus Christ who came with the word of Jah. The Jesus you are talking about is not the son of God. He is a pervert and I think you are too. And another thing- the yard man used to be named Cleavon or Treyvon or Jamari. The Mexicans came here to steal the jobs of Black men and that is why the yard man now has the name Jesus or Jose. That is racist. I think you are a pervert and a racist.
                                Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Working...
                                X