X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Worship Chorus Inspired by GOD

While in my prayer closet calling out to Jesus on behalf of those in my electronic prayer list, I began to laugh uncontrollably. In fact, I had a bout of urinary incontinence from my unstoppable guffaws!

Then, I heard the voice of Jesus asking me to tickle His Feet. I said, "What, LORD? You want me to what?" And He gave me this chorus, which He said would honor and glorify Him each time it was sung. Won't you glorify Jesus with me now?

Lord, let me tickle Your Feet
    Your laughter is so sweet
    It isn't a joke when we take Your Yoke
    Your burden is light and You fill us with might!
    Lord, let me tickle Your Feet
    If You like, this chorus I'll repeat
    Lord let me tickle You
    Lord let me tickle You
    Lord let me tickle Your feet.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: A Worship Chorus Inspired by GOD

BrotherLarry, that's like golden music.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Oh, that's a lovely little song, dear Great-Grandbaby Brother Larry. I've been singing it in F# Major. Is that the correct key? And I hope that this wee bout of incontinence is a "one off" and that I won't be required to call 1-800-DEPENDS on your behalf. Lovingly, Granny Isabella.
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

I wonder if His feet tickled when that woman attended with her hair?
        Luke 7:37-38 And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

Comment

I can honestly say that no song has ever made me quite so...speechless as this one, Brother Larry.
          Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
          1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Working...
          X