X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anal Beads. Satans Rosary? ADULTS ONLY PLEASE!

Oh deary me! It's time to redecorate. I had NO idea!

Recognition, sorrow, confession, forgiveness, restitution, forsaking the sin.
    The Lord forgives me of my sin.

Comment

Originally posted by JRFinn View Post
      wait... aren't regular rosaries already of satan, seeing as how the catlick church uses them?
      Yea and if you would've scrolled just a little bit up you would see that America's Best Christian, Mrs. Betty Bowers made that exact same point. Try getting some original thoughts for a change.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Yes, thank you for pointing that out, but I tend to avoid anything Bowers has to say. America's Best Christian? I'm not a man of the Word, but if there ever was a generation of vipers, it's LBC.

Comment

Here is someone who made necklaces out of her own anal bead toy:
          anal bead necklace

Anal bead necklace by sylvain willenz.

series of rubber necklaces made from solid straight moulds dipped into liquid rubber. when cured, the rubber necklace is removed from the tool, creating a hollow and flexible tube. various shapes are obtained, from regular bead arrangements to random molecular conglomerates.
          Disgusting.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

That certainly puts an even more offensive twist on the already ungodly practice of "necking"!
            Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

I don't even want to know why that long-necked horse-mouthed hussy is smiling! I can only imagine where the rest of those beads are located...

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Rev. Jim, that harlot would clearly benefit from one of your intense counselling sessions.
                The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

I'm still trying to understand how anal beads represent the 'devils rosemary'

Comment

Originally posted by lnynxx View Post
                    I'm trying to figure out what you were searching for online that brought you to this thread that's over a year old, and prompted you to go through all the steps required for membership on our board just to post that one comment.

Oh and it's Rosary, as in the beads that pagan catholiks use.
                    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                      The package indicates multi-purpose. What else could you do with that thing?!?
                      It's clearly a rosary, Brother Nobar. Catholics can pray to their pagan goddess, Mary, using it.

I can only imagine they cry, "Hail Mary, I'm Full of Grace!" with each bead.
                      Dear retard:

As Sister BIG has pointed out, ROSARY.

Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

[QUOTE=Dear retard:

As Sister BIG has pointed out, ROSARY.

[/QUOTE]

I know it's rosary, I wasn't really thinking about it when I wrote that post. You don't have to refer to me as a retard because of it. What I do find funny is that I got an infraction for promoting anal beads due to my post, when I was clearly just asking what the relation was. Yet I'm the retard, lol, ok.

I was linked here from an image board laughing at the expense of your views on the world and society, quite honestly I can't blame them. After browsing through a few threads I've come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with the majority of you. Following a book that was written over 2000 years ago that promotes sexism, racism and other 'ungodly' things is just stupid.

Comment

I know it's rosary, I wasn't really thinking about it when I wrote that post. You don't have to refer to me as a retard because of it. What I do find funny is that I got an infraction for promoting anal beads due to my post, when I was clearly just asking what the relation was. Yet I'm the retard, lol, ok.

I was linked here from an image board laughing at the expense of your views on the world and society, quite honestly I can't blame them. After browsing through a few threads I've come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with the majority of you. Following a book that was written over 2000 years ago that promotes sexism, racism and other 'ungodly' things is just stupid.
                          Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                          5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                          5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                          Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I can't say I know much about where you're from or your experiences, but prostitution is usually practiced by females. I thought god frowned upon homosexuals so you better quit that habit while you can.

I don't worship Satan nor god for I don't believe in either, I'm unsure of what happens when we pass away because no one has really lived to tell the tale have they? Sure you can continue claiming that the bible reveals all, but to be honest it's about as realistic as Harry Potter. At best the bible is a moralistic guideline, but is now outdated by a majority of societies regulations. Enjoy your brainwashed cult following, I know for a fact no matter what I say you're all going to continue blindly worshipping something that most probably isn't there. So I'll be taking my leave now.

Comment

I can't say I know much about where you're from or your experiences, but prostitution is usually practiced by females. I thought god frowned upon homosexuals so you better quit that habit while you can.

I don't worship Satan nor god for I don't believe in either, I'm unsure of what happens when we pass away because no one has really lived to tell the tale have they? Sure you can continue claiming that the bible reveals all, but to be honest it's about as realistic as Harry Potter. At best the bible is a moralistic guideline, but is now outdated by a majority of societies regulations. Enjoy your brainwashed cult following, I know for a fact no matter what I say you're all going to continue blindly worshipping something that most probably isn't there. So I'll be taking my leave now.
                              Feel free to leave, but I hope you'll stop and think about something first: Jesus sent you here for a reason.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Sorry but that actually made me laugh out loud. You think some guy who passed away over 2000 years ago sent me to a website. I know you think he's some form of spiritual entity who has influence on everyone, so don't bother explaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X