X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings from the depths of Hell

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    Dear Miss JJ: I do hope that you realize there is a difference between trying and doing. People can say that they try to do their best, but if all they can manage is a half-hearted attempt, then the chances are great that they shall fail to do that which they say they are trying to do. I think you will see that this requires a bit more than just trying. It takes determination and great resolve to actually commit to doing one's best. And this is very plainly explained within the blessed pages of the :
    Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

I Kings 18:21 "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word."

And, what else would our beloved expect of us?

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Now, imagine, if you will, just how horrible it would have been for the world if had "tried" to save mankind from their sins but, instead, became distracted and wasted his time by constantly whittling useless gadgets in carpentry shop. I think you can see the importance of accomplishment in dying on a cross and providing the blessed that is required to wash us from our sins so that we can avoid spending eternity in . And trying not to sin and failing to do so will only land you in the very that the managed to conquer.

Revelation 1:18 " I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Now, then, I do hope that you will try your utmost to do your very best in making your goals a reality. We do care, you know; of this, you can rest assured.

May bless you, Dear
    P.S. And, if you don't mind, kindly cease from capitalizing every word of your text (unless your sentence consists of only one word). And, it's "you're", and not "your", in the context of your statement. Thank you for understanding. It's not that I'm being fussy, but I do like things to be just so -- it's the librarian within me that speaks.
    Very true.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1 John 5:3
    I have not sinned since December 21, 2012.

Comment

JakuDovac Your worse You have 5 red bars!
      Depression prevents my determination
      resulting in me being Unsaved trash.
      Isabella White I hope you enjoy heaven, God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by JakubDovac View Post
        Very true. I have not sinned since December 21, 2012.
        Oh, how that's so lovely to learn, dear Mr. Dovac. My, what a faithful believer you must be. Not that I doubt your truthfulness for one second (good Heaven above -- never!), but are you quite sure that you are speaking in all honesty, and doing so at 100% capacity? You see, Dear, we are bound by the Word of , also known as the , to be absolutely truthful in all things, which is something we do here, ever faithfully, at .

Titus 2:7 "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity".

I John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."

I'm sure that it might seem a bit of an exaggeration to some if they were to be told that you have not sinned since 2012. I mean, they might giggle and think that you're just playing a bit of a harmless prank. And, you know, even if you were thinking that you could tell "old lady White" a little fib or two, why, it would not matter to me -- no; not at all. I would forgive you sincerely and instantly, from out of the abundant depths of kindness within my heart.

Ephesians 4:32 "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."

But, I am not so sure that the would be quite as willing to overlook a blatant lie, especially when He sees and knows all that we do.

I Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Now, then, apart from that, it is my hope and prayer that you shall live for the with all your heart. And, may bless you, Dear, as He watches upon you continually.
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by jj17za1 View Post
          I Try Not To Sin!
          This is a bit like your other thread where you suggested that persons who were not saved could somehow worship God. How would you know what constituted sin without The Bible? Not just having one on a shelf somewhere or wrapped up in a silk cloth but actually reading it?

Even if you only read The Ten Commandments that would be something to go on. No-one who understands what sin is has any time for idols, especially not an idol presumably depicting Jesus with His heart pulled out. That would be the same as not worshipping God. Perhaps you could clarify this point for me, I may be misunderstanding you.

……not saved……not welcome, even if you worship God

Comment

JakuDovac Your worse You have 5 red bars!
            Depression prevents my determination
            resulting in me being Unsaved trash.
            Isabella White I hope you enjoy heaven, God Bless.

If I'm not totally blind, then you're more red than me. Or wait, no, that means you must be more Republican than me. Your comments however don't represent it. You sound emotional and feminine and as if you had the spirit of your mother.

Comment

I just picked out the picture not because it depicted Jesus's heart pulled out.
              I picked out the picture because it is a meme.

Like This Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJxxHDTz8J4

Comment

Originally posted by JakubDovac View Post
                If I'm not totally blind, then you're more red than me. Or wait, no, that means you must be more Republican than me. Your comments however don't represent it. You sound emotional and feminine and as if you had the spirit of your mother.
                JakubDovac I only had 2 red bars before you seen the post you are referring to.

Comment

Nice try, but it won't work that way.

Comment

Are you familiar with Greek tragedy? Hubris so often leads to nemesis. If you have learned this, and are able to apply it to your own actions and your largely pointless remarks, your time here will not have been entirely wasted.

Tell me, how are you getting on with reading the Bible?
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

This would be a good point to link Exodus and The Ten Commandments.

All idols are prohibited. Making them. Ogling them. Selling them. Below the text there's a button for "Read Full Chapter" and if you do that, there are little arrows for left and right to move through the chapters and all the books of The Bible.

CLICK TO
                      READ BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
                        Greetings Bernie,

A cautious welcome to you. I always found that Jesus is someone you should fear and respect. This has been taught at an early age in schools here in the south. I would urge you to find Jesus as soon as possible. John 3:16 says we are rewarded for being faithful Christians after we die. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The alternative is what you’re heading towards unless you are making drastic changes to reverse your path, especially as a transgender according to Deuteronomy 22:5. The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God. I will be praying that you peruse the forums and read The Bible so that you can be saved some day. The wonderful people I talk to at Landover Baptist Church inspire me every day to be a better Christian and I am sure the same effect may be had to you if you open your heart to Jesus.
                        it won't do any good the devil has a strong hold on him.
                        -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
                        -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
                        -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
                          Greetings!

As you can see this is another picture of Jesus
                          No it isn't.
                          which was not destroyed by the white people and it shows the truth which is that Jesus was a Black man. Jesus was a popular celebrity long ago and there are as many pictures of him as there are of Randolph Scott who is a white man and a movie star in Babylon and in Jamaica. It will never be possible for the white people to find all the pictures and destroy them and so the truth is getting out at long last.

Jah Guide!
                          Trevor
                          Just out of curiosity, why do think a picture of a black "Jesus" proves He was black while at the same time presumably a picture of a Chinese "Jesus" does not prove He was Chinese?

Comment

Hello Bernie. Not surprised that you would not only pester the USA, but also this forum.

Comment

Working...
                            X