X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports!

Originally posted by Bert from Belgium View Post
    what the * has sports to do with being homosexual?
    This forum is PACKED with sexual conotation to evrything.

I mean what have you got agians soccer? Is it because it's the world's popular sport and the states sucks at it?
    Apart from ice skating and maybe ballet or something there are NO "gay" sports
    I must disagree. Do any of you understand how hard ballet is? I took ballet classes for twelve years, and actually, the entire reason I started learning french instead of german or spanish was to improve my understanding of the sport, so you you could say that I know what I'm talking about. Ballet is even harder for the men because they have to do all of the lifting and carrying along with the twists and the turns and the plies and the ponies...
    Although you could say, I guess, that the ballet entrenched me deeper into my own lesbian identity.
    If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin

Comment

Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
      I must disagree. Do any of you understand how hard ballet is? I took ballet classes for twelve years, and actually, the entire reason I started learning french instead of german or spanish was to improve my understanding of the sport, so you you could say that I know what I'm talking about. Ballet is even harder for the men because they have to do all of the lifting and carrying along with the twists and the turns and the plies and the ponies...
      Although you could say, I guess, that the ballet entrenched me deeper into my own lesbian identity.
      I'm sorry but I have to call B.S. on this one.

Whoever heard of a negress ballerina?

Really, has their been any? The problem with your claim is that a ballerina must be exceedingly thin. Like Beverly Hills, puke after you eat a banana, Olsen twins, cocaine diet thin. You negresses have too much "booty" to get in the way of the proper dance moves.

YES! I AM A CLOWN FOR CHRIST! Owner/Operator of Lord's Derisive Laughter Christian Clown Ministry.
      Read my inspiring testimonial of how I came to Christ!
      Rebuko's Sleepover Castle - Let your kids spend the night at my place for a One-Night Jesus Camp experience!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebuko the Clown View Post
        I'm sorry but I have to call B.S. on this one.

Whoever heard of a negress ballerina?

Really, has their been any? The problem with your claim is that a ballerina must be exceedingly thin. Like Beverly Hills, puke after you eat a banana, Olsen twins, cocaine diet thin. You negresses have too much "booty" to get in the way of the proper dance moves.
        I just think she has watched that horrid secular film "FAME" one too may times and actually believes she is that Coco girl!

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
        Just see what He offers me....
        Down here my sins forgiven,
        Up there a home in heaven
        Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

A quick scim through these forums is like using an interactive looney bin website.

The rules of the forum are broken in almost every post lol

Good luck guys coz yer gonna fuckin need it

Comment

How about Thai boxing? I normally knee or use my elbows when opponent tries to hug me. I used to practice BJJ but that was SO GAY that I had stop that.

Disturbing content warning!!!!! DO NOT WATCH if you are sensitive!

Brother,
            Miikkael
            Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

I have a question for you all. Like you guys don't care if you are judged for your way of life right? But its still offensive if someone hates on you for your lifestyle. Obviously some people don't agree with you and most are very vocal about it. But why call gay people "fags." or even, why would you name gay sports for people to watch out for. I'm not going to get into why people are gay but honestly, its so hateful. I'd just rather you be a little more respectful of peoples lifestyles other than your own.
              This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Jtkode View Post
                I have a question for you all. Like you guys don't care if you are judged for your way of life right? But its still offensive if someone hates on you for your lifestyle. Obviously some people don't agree with you and most are very vocal about it. But why call gay people "fags." or even, why would you name gay sports for people to watch out for. I'm not going to get into why people are gay but honestly, its so hateful. I'd just rather you be a little more respectful of peoples lifestyles other than your own.
                I agree with you that "fag" is not a very nice way to refer to queers. I'd prefer that people use "sodomite" or "abomination" as it connotes a Biblical tone.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                  I agree with you that "fag" is not a very nice way to refer to queers. I'd prefer that people use "sodomite" or "abomination" as it connotes a Biblical tone.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                  Why cant you just know that they are going to hell according to your way of life instead of having to put them down every chance you get. There is no need to call them sodomite and abomination other than to purely offend them. I just think its not cool to call someone a name like that just to put them down. I'm not going to go and say you guys are idiots for believe what you do...

Comment

Why cant you just know that they are going to hell according to your way of life instead of having to put them down every chance you get. There is no need to call them sodomite and abomination other than to purely offend them. I just think its not cool to call someone a name like that just to put them down. I'm not going to go and say you guys are idiots for believe what you do...
                    Where did I put anyone down? Good grief, I try and extend a tolerant olive branch to you, and you snap at me like a rabid swamp turtle and then imply that I'm an idiot.

Instead of using common slurs, I am simply trying to use Biblical references for queers, to wit:

(Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

(Jude 1:7) "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

You have hurt me deeply, young man...I expect an apology.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree, it was poor word choice in idiots, I didn't mean to imply that. I understand you are using it from the bible, and I have read those verses. I'm not saying you are using it in a derogatory way I'm just saying that I have seen others on this board use it in a way that isn't nice and singles gay people out, not for preaching, but for bashing.

Sorry if I had offended you,

Yours in not really Christ,

Joe

Comment

I agree, it was poor word choice in idiots, I didn't mean to imply that. I understand you are using it from the bible, and I have read those verses. I'm not saying you are using it in a derogatory way I'm just saying that I have seen others on this board use it in a way that isn't nice and singles gay people out, not for preaching, but for bashing.

Sorry if I had offended you,

Yours in not really Christ,

Joe
                        That is what might be charitably described as a passive-aggressive apology, and therefor I cannot accept.

By saying "Sorry if I had offended you" you attempt to put the onus on me for the entire episode, when in fact it was YOU who initiated the ugliness.

If you were truly sorry you would've said something like:

"I am sorry for being offensive."

I pray you can see the difference.

And then your cutesy "Yours in not really Christ" jab only adds to the overall offensiveness. At least have the courage of your convictions, and don't rely on mealy-mouthed mush like that to make your point.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                        sigpic

Comment

Well there is where you are wrong Mr. Smyth. I really am sorry if I had offended you in any way, it wasn't my intention. And idk you guys seem to write that after anything, it wasn't a jab towards you or anyone, I was just stating my own fact, I really am not too much into Christ, but its there, so I want to make it known its there but not so much. Nothing towards you or a jab at anyone, thats just how I'm going to write what I say....

Yours not so much in Christ,
                          Joe

P.S. I really, really hope you don't think I'm trying to offend you, I don't know how much I can stress this, Its just really not my intention.

Comment

Well there is where you are wrong Mr. Smyth. I really am sorry if I had offended you in any way, it wasn't my intention. And idk you guys seem to write that after anything, it wasn't a jab towards you or anyone, I was just stating my own fact, I really am not too much into Christ, but its there, so I want to make it known its there but not so much. Nothing towards you or a jab at anyone, thats just how I'm going to write what I say....

Yours not so much in Christ,
                            Joe

P.S. I really, really hope you don't think I'm trying to offend you, I don't know how much I can stress this, Its just really not my intention.
                            Your persistance is posting non-Christian points of view is extremely offensive to Jesus and Hs favorite forum. Why don't you go bother the Mormons or something?
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Your persistance is posting non-Christian points of view is extremely offensive to Jesus and Hs favorite forum. Why don't you go bother the Mormons or something?
                              I don't get why you think I'm bothering you, I'm trying to understand your lifestyle better, this is interesting to me, and I'm just stating some facts about myself and my belifs to see how you react to them, to really see what you guys believe, because just reading posts, which is what I have been doing, didn't seem like I got the big picture. I'm not here to change any of your opinions because I honestly don't think I could. I just hope you don't hate me for it.

Yours Truly,
                              Jozef

P.S- Just as a heads up, I'm not going to be banned from these forums or anything, I have no ill intent or ill will towards you, and I think it would be kinda sad if I posted something and I didn't get to see if it I got banned.

Comment

I don't get why you think I'm bothering you, I'm trying to understand your lifestyle better, this is interesting to me, and I'm just stating some facts about myself and my belifs to see how you react to them, to really see what you guys believe, because just reading posts, which is what I have been doing, didn't seem like I got the big picture. I'm not here to change any of your opinions because I honestly don't think I could. I just hope you don't hate me for it.

Yours Truly,
                                Jozef

P.S- Just as a heads up, I'm not going to be banned from these forums or anything, I have no ill intent or ill will towards you, and I think it would be kinda sad if I posted something and I didn't get to see if it I got banned.
                                Son, the things that you "don't get" could fill a dozen football stadiums. This is a Christian forum. Our policy is clearly stated: Unsaved NOT Welcome!
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X