X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free to a Good Home

Originally posted by Gregory Mitch View Post
    While it may be a lot for a negro, I'll bid 5.00. We could definitely use a niglet in the Mitch household, what with us just moving in and all.
    If you win, make sure you castrate it before it grows up and rapes your entire family.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch Hammer View Post
      If you win, make sure you castrate it before it grows up and rapes your entire family.
      That is what I plan to do the day I get it, if I win, of course.
      Psalm 53:1
      The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
        Sister daisy, dear:

Could I take him in? My husband is looking for a new Negro to take in and train. After all, whites are superior. Genesis 9:25 "And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren."

YiC,
        Elizabeth
        Hello Mrs. Elizabeth,

Since you are willing to take him in and are not so adamant on castrating this child I will enter this auction so you can raise this child. Not only is it seemingly a Christian thing to buy someone out of slavery on the behalf of others, I think it will do you both good. I will offer $10,00 to get him free and into your household.
        Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
          Hello Mrs. Elizabeth,

Since you are willing to take him in and are not so adamant on castrating this child I will enter this auction so you can raise this child. Not only is it seemingly a Christian thing to buy someone out of slavery on the behalf of others, I think it will do you both good. I will offer $10,00 to get him free and into your household.
          1,000! And I thought my 5.00 offer was overpriced!
          Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Joking, of course. Selling humans is wrong, and illegal. Also, even if humans where sellable, only one thousand? Really?
            Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by FroYoInfo View Post
              Joking, of course. Selling humans is wrong, and illegal.
              And what does your moral compass say about buying out of slavery, a common practice a few hundred years ago. Do you know who Michiel de Ruyter is?

Also, even if humans where sellable, only one thousand? Really?
              You were the one offering 1.000...
              Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

That is what I plan to do the day I get it, if I win, of course.
                You can save money by doing it yourself, you know.
                For less than $15 you can get an economic, ergonomic and painless (for you) Negroe Castration Unit™ which can be reused thousands of times:

Comment

You can save money by doing it yourself, you know.
                  For less than $15 you can get an economic, ergonomic and painless (for you) Negroe Castration Unit™ which can be reused thousands of times:
                  Interesting. I might look into it. Do you know where I can find one? I haven't seen them at Walmart yet.
                  The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Comment

For less than $15 you can get an economic, ergonomic and painless (for you) Negroe Castration Unit™ which can be reused thousands of times
                    I would never waste $15 on a black kid. Just use two rocks. First hit the kid on the head so it stops protesting and then use both rocks to fix the kid.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Interesting. I might look into it. Do you know where I can find one? I haven't seen them at Walmart yet.
                      EBay, but make sure you don't order some cheap chinese knock-off. Buy American™!
                      Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                      I would never waste $15 on a black kid. Just use two rocks. First hit the kid on the head so it stops protesting and then use both rocks to fix the kid.
                      I know what you're saying, but I've never been able to properly subdue even the younger, relatively soft-skulled negroes without the aid of an aluminum riot baton. "What's good for the buck is good for the niglet", my Pa always said.

Comment

EBay, but make sure you don't order some cheap chinese knock-off. Buy American™!
                        I normally avoid shopping there, as I am worried that many of the used items have been shoved up a homer's filthy rectum.

Comment

I normally avoid shopping there, as I am worried that many of the used items have been shoved up a homer's filthy rectum.
                          That is a valid concern, but where else can Godly folk such as myself purchase necessities like thumb screws, serrated nipple clamps and bulk paraffin wax at reasonable prices? I believe that saying a quick-but-earnest prayer before bidding or buying will keep me safe from purchasing previously keistered eBay items.

Comment

That is a valid concern, but where else can Godly folk such as myself purchase necessities like thumb screws, serrated nipple clamps and bulk paraffin wax at reasonable prices? I believe that saying a quick-but-earnest prayer before bidding or buying will keep me safe from purchasing previously keistered eBay items.
                            You make a good point. I have yet to see a store that tends to keep those necessities for a good Christian negra owner in stock. There must be a good and reliable way to find out what your items have been exposed to.

Comment

You forget that it's just a young negro, it's not going to grow up to be much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevzlight View Post
                                You forget that it's just a young negro, it's not going to grow up to be much.
                                Don't be silly. One might train him up to be a waiter in a quaint setting like Paula Deen envisions:

"What I would really like is a bunch of little niggers to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties. You know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around. Now, that would be a true Southern wedding wouldn't it?"

It could grow up to serve and then entertain! How cute would that be?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X